Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] mikels War Idea-(will be implemented not just an idea)
Started by [E] Mikel

back to the topic cryston where is this area at i would like to start overseeing the building and even building myself

Well, show me the construction area and I'll try to help.

~SN
the area for this is at /warp futwar. we will need to determine how much of the field we are using and seal it in with cobble with defined borders of both teams and the in between area.
ok ill check it out and place the overall border that will surround the whole thing
ok that is a great area im thinking we should build a starting area straight and to the right of warp point in that opening and then make a large smooth stone wall that goes all the way around the whole area im going to level a bit more and place a 3x3x3 cobble box where i think the bases should be
ok i built them if you could tell me if you ,like the placing cryston also im going to start building the starting area
You did a wonderfull job with making the arena. i will protect the main walls. only thing left to do is to make some lines on the ground to split the field into each team's area and then the small neutral area. about 2/5ths per team with 1/5th used for the center. after that it's all about getting the points down and getting resources ready. you did some high quality work here. I'd suggest you submit it for the febuary building contest.
thank you cryston i really appreciate it i was thinking for the lines we could use obsidian cuz it will stand out geatly im going to go lay out some dirt lines and if you dont like exact placement plz feel free to move them to where they look better and then they will be brought down one and hopefully made out of obsidian although i dont have any obsidian so itd be up to you for obsidian
i'll supply obsidian just cut out lines in the bottom of the fields and i will fill them. we want them flat to the ground so they don't interfere with soldiers. i haven't yet but once we have the field finished i will protect the ground too and force people to build on top of the land without cheating and going underground. did you ever finish the point system? if so i'd like to see a copy. I also need to know the dimensions of each team's fields so we can make the point limit match the area they have.

When we have games started it shouldn't be hard for me to determine the materials used by using the /distr command. Keep up the great work and we will soon have the war system up.
ok this is just a rough draft i did while watching school of rock lols so if i missed important items please leave them in the forum and ill edit them in where i see fit k?

and what im thinking is that there will be armor points and weapon points as well i just havt figured it out yet

1000 points total

25=obsidian tnt lava

20=slowsand fire logs bricks iron doors

15=smooth stone

10=cobble refined wood

5=glass sand dirt