Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] mikels War Idea-(will be implemented not just an idea)
Started by [E] Mikel

also how would the forced respawns work? like how would you make it so if somone falls in lava they dont respawn in the arena
the points sound good just have to be ironed out. i'm thinking 1000 points would work well with a 15x15 area. also make sure to include lava and such. entry fees will be any materials they are willing to contribute that would repay the 1000 points of materials that they get to build with. the wining team will probably be decided based on a flag system and the first team to find hte flag in the oponents base along with their own flag and return them to the person running the war (probably you mikel) will be declared the wining team. the lighting should be free with torches and there may be any traps as desired with probably the existence of 2 flags just in case of lava or fire destroying one. weapons and armor may or may not be done with points. if they are, then the set of weapon/armor points will be separate from building points.
how much points should lava fire and tnt be? i mean they could just make an impassable wall of lava ya know?
Feel free to discuss this topic, but do not consider that every suggestions will be garanteed implantation.

There is possible stuff and impossible too. I wont get on this topic for now, I have much more to fix prior that.
ok this is just a rough draft i did while watching school of rock lols so if i missed important items please leave them in the forum and ill edit them in where i see fit k?

and what im thinking is that there will be armor points and weapon points as well i just havt figured it out yet

1000 points total

25=obsidian tnt lava

20=slowsand fire logs bricks iron doors

15=smooth stone

10=cobble refined wood

5=glass sand dirt
How are you on at school 24/7....

Just a question.

~SN
i think each castle should have a shrine, each shrine is a 5x5x5 obby cube that has one gold block inside, and if that gold block is destroyed your castle loses
hmm maybe and narwhal im on 24/7 becuz i have my laptop lols
Considering both Dobs and I have made war systems (and sorry to say, but better ones than this, no offense), and neither were implemented, I don't really thing this one's going to push through either.
And you keep it on...

The whole day.

Walking thru every class.

Teachers watching you.

18d4k4.jpg

~SN