Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Mainframe Building project
Started by [E] Cryston

I'm glad there is so much interest in this project and I'd like to thank you all for your dedication. unfortunately as we need more space than anything else out there so far i am waiting for hte world map to be posted. should we be unable to find a location that is still completely unused i will talk to those who already have the land and hopefully be able to come to an agreement about how to deal with it. The best thing that can be done right now would be for people to mass obsidian, gold (for lightstone), and a large amount of general materials. We also will have a need for clay. if you have or find clay do not turn it into bricks we need the raw form for several areas. I will talk with HK about getting reboot skins ready and out there so people can grab characters from the show.

currently we already have HK as LT. Chauncey, Omega is going to be Bob, with Lil_momma being Dot, and Tibbs4Life as Megabyte. I have not decided on who i want to be but I know that as far as the part of the land i'm taking from the final project will be lost angles.

I am currently in the middle of making a set of textures for Mainframe to make the city true to the episodes, while the city will be magnificent with the basic textures.

I'm going to check with Sawine but the troll posts and reactions will probably be removed from the thread.
I see Cryston as Phong. lol.

300px-Phong.gif

You may delete this post if you want lol.
sawine that's a total lol. i was asking if it's allright if i remove draednar's posts and the reactions to those posts

so whats the obby going to be used for? the road or buildings?
the strongest material in mainframe is the white covering of the principal office. Even though it means that a texture pack would have to be applied to make it look right i'm planning on using the obsidian for the principal office.
I have finally claimed the site for mainframe and put it under a protect. i personally checked that there were no other people's structures in the area, should i be wrong i will help with moving or release protection on your house if it won't be within the project. i have pushed this to the very edge of the map. those who i cause inconvenience i will compensate for the trouble they go through. as the protection is up there should not be any fraud building inside the area in order to get compensation.
Is this project still under way? if so i'd love to help out