Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Mainframe Building project
Started by [E] Cryston

i think its an all right i dea but i agree with kilrmax we wont be able to mine that area or build on it. i think the size should be cut in half so that way no space is wasted becuz honestly i dont think it will get finished also are you going to be building each little sector at a time or start at the same time with each sector
oh i thought he was building this on this server. well if it isnt on this server then why is there a thread for it?

LOCK LOCK LOCK
because of the recent map expansion we are holding this on minetown. initially it was going to be on another server for lack of space.
oh lols so it is on minetown ha draed lols jk you proly didnt know have you found a spot yet cryston?
Aslong as fucking 3000 blocks in diameter dont get wiped by an admin command im happy
Draednar wrote:
Mike, you are a complete retard. I was the one who got him the server that we originally were building on, but he decided he didn't like me or that server and wants to build here instead, and give Drae a nice 'Fuck you' for all he's tried to do. I posted that before I knew cryston was a fucking traitor and an asshole.

Dude, shut the fuck up.
Hey Drae this is the Last Straw I think we're gonna have a little admin meeting about banning you from the forums and the game. This behavior has been happening way too much. You don't even play that much.
Draednar wrote:
So, it's ok that JP and Dethmedul and most of the other people who play on the server can act like assholes for no reason, but when I act like an asshole for a justified reason, you're going to have a meeting to ban me? lol Gear, that's pretty stupid. And you say you should ban me for not playing much? Ban Laucain and Jdawg and Larouge and Rush and fuck, ban Cody. He doesn't play much at all anymore. Good luck actually getting a meeting together, because last time I tried that, I got Sawine Laucain and Dobs. Nearly none of you were there. Yeah, me being pissed at Cryston is pretty OK because I had to convince my friend JSG to let them use it for the project, I have wasted at least 2 weeks of my minecraft time farming and mining materials, most of the time alone, and despite how much I disliked doing nothing but farming, I did it anyway for Cryston, because he was one of the few people I can actually consider a friend. But no, instead of appreciating all the time and effort I put into helping him, the bastard goes and uses minetown instead, and just gives Drae a kick in the nuts. That was a douche move for anyone to pull, and I am pissed off. K Gear? Now GTFO. It isn't any of your fucking business. I've gone through a lot more than you could possibly imagine the past week, and just because I feel like venting a little is not reason for you to make your childish threats. So you're going to ban me? For what? Doing things that countless others do? Just because you and half the other admins have a grudge against me? I keep to myself until someone changes that mindset. Leave me alone, and I'll leave you alone. This was a personal matter between Cryston and myself, so butt out. Yadig?

There is no justified reason to be an asshole. We've just gotten tired of you.

Nobody cared about your forum signature. This is more important. I might actually set time aside on a Friday night for an administrative meeting. Standing in front of a building is not justifiable for me to cancel plans.

Keep it in messages

I'll dunk my time into this. I have mass materials and a lot of time on my hands. Just tell me where to start my friend.
Draednar wrote:
So, it's ok that JP and Dethmedul and most of the other people who play on the server can act like assholes for no reason, but when I act like an asshole for a justified reason, you're going to have a meeting to ban me? lol Gear, that's pretty stupid. And you say you should ban me for not playing much? Ban Laucain and Jdawg and Larouge and Rush and fuck, ban Cody. He doesn't play much at all anymore. Good luck actually getting a meeting together, because last time I tried that, I got Sawine Laucain and Dobs. Nearly none of you were there. Yeah, me being pissed at Cryston is pretty OK because I had to convince my friend JSG to let them use it for the project, I have wasted at least 2 weeks of my minecraft time farming and mining materials, most of the time alone, and despite how much I disliked doing nothing but farming, I did it anyway for Cryston, because he was one of the few people I can actually consider a friend. But no, instead of appreciating all the time and effort I put into helping him, the bastard goes and uses minetown instead, and just gives Drae a kick in the nuts. That was a douche move for anyone to pull, and I am pissed off. K Gear? Now GTFO. It isn't any of your fucking business. I've gone through a lot more than you could possibly imagine the past week, and just because I feel like venting a little is not reason for you to make your childish threats. So you're going to ban me? For what? Doing things that countless others do? Just because you and half the other admins have a grudge against me? I keep to myself until someone changes that mindset. Leave me alone, and I'll leave you alone. This was a personal matter between Cryston and myself, so butt out. Yadig?

keep this on your whining thread plz not here this is for talk about mainframe not your personal problems ok? thank you and have a wonderful week