Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Mainframe Building project
Started by [E] Cryston

Mikeliskewl was scouting a place earlier
I would definentally help with this. im typically one from 3-7 and my name isnt Havenlax anymroe, its Unverify
Np, HKX-4-7 hope i didn't sound like i was claiming the idea. lol
I really don't like the idea of this big thing.

It's just gonna ruin shits load of underground and Make an unfinished big project over the sky. That nobody will EVER use.

Look at all towns, nobody uses them. Don't make another one. please <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>.

If you want to make something close to it, make it a decent size. Not 3000 blocks. Too big seriously :/.

My oppinion. What will happen to rp lol.
Right now the project is being run by me. Gman you can help get people but you aren't going to be any higher than that. If you'd like to advance to actually helping run the building of the project i suggest you go read everything related to reboot that you can find.

Raven we don't know where but we will probably chose once the worldmap is up. the project for this city is 3k blocks but we actually have several cities to build so we will be making more than one city.

yeah i understand cryston i don't know a thing about reboot. I'll probably stick to my original plan of build my own city
So Chief, what can i do?
yeah 3000 blocks is wayyy to big. It will never get finished and it will take up so much of the map its ridiculous. atleast cut it in half
I admit it sounds pretty cool, but I'd hate to turn a lot of this new land into a flat city scape. And all the resources around it would be protected and inaccessible for us to mine.
I can be very good at helping to build, I can also gather resources, just tell me what you want done.