Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown League of Legends Tournament
Started by [E] Lomanic [1]

THE FINALS MAY NOT BE PLAYED UNTIL I HAVE SAID THE MATCH TIME MAY START ON THE FORUMS.

IF THE FINAL MATCH IS STARTED BEFORE I HAVE ANNOUNCED IT, IT WILL NOT COUNT.
Well message me what time you want to play the match make sure it is eastern timezone like D.C
Any time after 12noon on Monday. It will be the only day that works for me as before that time is my final examination for a fairly difficult class, haha. I'm kind of devoting my weekend to studying. That is, any time after 3pm eastern on Monday. Is that alright with you?
Sayomie and I just figured we would get the game over and done with lol since both of us were online at the same time.

Sorry if it caused any inconvenience and there actually was 1 spectator but she doesn't play on minetown.
Lom does the time work for you?
time is fine, you can play it whenever, its just the finals I want to set a time for
dunsjohn do you mind playing on sunday, it is alot easier for me to do, cause i have baseball after school during the week and ill prob be really tired. If you can get it in tomarrow let me know.
I could get it in tomorrow... but the only time I could do it is like 5pm PDT... so 8pm your time. That's the only half hour I can allocate off for tomorrow...
kk, well send me a message on league at 5pm your time. See you then, and thank you for being flexable.
aka "thank you for skipping out on studying for a final in a class that you're probably going to fail if you don't get an A on that final." Yup, no problem. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> Haha.