Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown League of Legends Tournament
Started by [E] Lomanic [1]

Pillowman25 wrote:
Going to enter, just haven't figured out the champions I'm gonna use yet.

You can enter now with a list of 4, you can change them if you want, whatever lineup you have down when entry closes is your set lineup for the tourny.
bump
Bump!

Someone get Kassy in here!
So, do we have to have our full champs in a rotation? I mean, could I play one champ every game in the tourny? Or do we have to use each once?
dunsjohn wrote:
So, do we have to have our full champs in a rotation? I mean, could I play one champ every game in the tourny? Or do we have to use each once?

I think we can choose between which of them we want to use in any given game. We shouldn't be forced to use them all.
OkiFool66 wrote:
dunsjohn wrote:

I think we can choose between which of them we want to use in any given game. We shouldn't be forced to use them all.

You can play any champ in any game so long as they are one of your 4.

Example, I have selected Garen, Sion, ChoGath, and Fizz, If I play 4 games in the tourny I can play Garen twice, Fizz once, and Sion and never play chogath. I can only choose between those 4 though when selecting for a match.
I can volunteer as a spectator, if you need an extra set of eyes let me know.
Whatever, I won't win but I may get the $5 for people who aren't good enough to get the better prizes but are there so not everyone is left out. Kinda thing...

Minecraft Name: PredSpread

League Username: PredSpread

Champions:

1. Teemo

2. Blitzcrank

3. Master Yi

4. Garen
Good spirit pred.
Now, when you say single elimination, does that mean you die once and you lose?