Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown League of Legends Tournament
Started by [E] Lomanic [1]

You may start your first round matches.

(Except Nakedtime who has to wait for the Sayomie/Adriedupleaf match)
Danny and I just played.

Sayomie, Irethena, and Leaf spectated.

I won.
By sheer dumb luck, I beat MrBaconBitts with (he said) Hei spectating. I also had a summoner named Calliver spectate about 2 min after the game started. There was one more he said was spectating, but I don't remember the name. Sorry

EDIT: But holy crap, I should have lost. Inhib, ty for spawning at last second. <3 Thank you for an awesome game, bacon. God you had me beat down like a rabid dog in a lion's den.
I beat Johnnycakes47

Heiwashin spectated.
48 hours left for all remaining 1st round matches.
I sincerely hope in future tournaments the rules are posted in the OP and aren't changed in later pages. Would've had a different champion lineup lol.
OkiFool66 wrote:
I sincerely hope in future tournaments the rules are posted in the OP and aren't changed in later pages. Would've had a different champion lineup lol.

Nothing was changed, just added. How would the ability to ban an opponents champion have changed your champion picks?
Lomanic wrote:
OkiFool66 wrote:

Nothing was changed, just added. How would the ability to ban an opponents champion have changed your champion picks?

Maybe because I would get to ban my single biggest counter to one of my best champions? I probably would have taken Tryndamere if I knew I could ban all the Teemos people were taking.
...I beat Leaf, ...his comp crashed, ...I ended up with a 1/0/0, ...I won with berserkers grieves and and a vampiric septer

It was a close game <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Sayomie wrote:
...I beat Leaf, ...his comp crashed, ...I ended up with a 1/0/0, ...I won with berserkers grieves and and a vampiric septer

It was a close game <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Twas a very fierce battle