Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Forget dubstep!!!
Started by Unknown User

Fettuccini wrote:
Dubstep is artificial music. Musicians don't need to make their songs on a computer.

Dubstep doesn't play the same chord progression every other song is played by, plus most of it is done on a keyboard (producers anyways) which if you didn't know, isn't the easiest instrument out there.

You guys are acting like the hardcore Christians when the electric guitar was first introduced. Sounds like crap, takes no skill, devil music. Music is just evolving like it has been since they day neanderthals were beating sticks on a hollow log.

Lately it feels like I'm one of the few out there that can appreciate all music, their origins, and their unique style between each other.

ANyways...

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Not exactly mainstream...but I do love this song. Gotta love a good instrumental ^-^
Dubstep is my favourite type if music. You "Really" dance to it but it is so uplifting and it gets you excited. IMO it's only good when its electronic. I have we'll over 400 Dubstep songs on my iPod:) also, I prefer it well over hard style or house because it has a drop, and most songs have a bass like wobble which is what gives it character.
What a fucking song...
"Dubstep is a genre of electronic dance music. Its overall sound has been described as "tightly coiled productions with overwhelming bass lines and reverberant drum patterns, clipped samples, and occasional vocals".

"A genre of electronic music descended from garage music, characterised by its dark mood, sparse, half-step and two-step rhythms, an average bpm of 140 and an emphasis on sub-bass"

Those are the actual definitions of Dubstep.
PandaPsych0013 wrote:
"Dubstep is a genre of electronic dance music. Its overall sound has been described as "tightly coiled productions with overwhelming bass lines and reverberant drum patterns, clipped samples, and occasional vocals".

"A genre of electronic music descended from garage music, characterised by its dark mood, sparse, half-step and two-step rhythms, an average bpm of 140 and an emphasis on sub-bass"

Those are the actual definitions of Dubstep.

"The sound of my faesces hitting the toilet water is a new genre of drum and bass. It's overall sound is described as a soft but crisp 'plop' noise with occasional vocals."

"A genre of music descended from me being extremely bored, characterised by its haunting but satisfactory rythm, and average of 3 bpm and an emphasis on bass"

Whats your point?
No, just, no... :thumbsdown: