Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Forget dubstep!!!
Started by Unknown User

Coffeey wrote:
Dubstep is shit, and its not cool.

Well, I agree and disagree. I love (Im from the south get over it) Country, and im also a big fan of 90's rock. But, hearing people like Dave Crowe, do it live, who do it all with there mouths, in my opinion is just cool to hear that someone can physically make all those noises <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
here is one that americans can use T_T
Here's my story with dubstep, i grew up in las vegas, my parents both love Classic rock, i grew up on it, i love it, i listen to it all the time, but, one day i was on youtube, i came across a dubstep compilation video, i watched it, and i liked it, and ever since then, iv been listening to it all the time, but i also still listen to rock, i love both types of music, and i agree dubstep isnt real music, its synthetic, but i still like it.

Here is one of my favorite songs of all time:
ipwn you're BA, legit.
PandaPsych0013 wrote:
ipwn you're BA, legit.

Thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I honestly find it rude how you call dubstep "not music" or "shit" Dubstep is music to some people. I can tell you now, I don't like country, but I don't call it shit to those who do like it. Just because you don't like it, does not mean others do. Dubstep is music. Just a different aspect of it. So since it is music, and this is basically just another music thread, here is a good dubstep song that I love!
Tap your foot to dubstep. when you achieve this, then we can call it real music.
Wow, people be haten, I thought dubstep was just some form of remixed music... that means it's still music. I would be more than happy to look up the definition of Dubstep if you do not believe me.
Dubstep is artificial music. Musicians don't need to make their songs on a computer.
Fettuccini wrote:
Dubstep is artificial music. Musicians don't need to make their songs on a computer.

Who said music has to be played on a musical item? You are all pissing me off beyond imaginable. Don't be a flaming dick towards things other people like.