Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Possible Duper?
Started by Unknown User

I thought the rule was not to steal, not to not look in chests?

And yeah its suspicious, so why not investigate?

If someone had saw several stacks of diamonds in my chests I would have been banned without question, but instead Draed is at fault instead of looking into bell?

As far as i know bell is a 12 year old girl, so i doubt she hacked/duped them.

More likely pre-update where duping could even happen accidentally.
Duping is still possible with the use of lag... along with cloning your item it makes it switch durability.

If you use it right you have a infinite pickaxe.

To all the admins: I threw all my accidently duped diamond pickaxes in the lava, no worries!
If you want my opinion on this:

bell was using mccheat in alpha and stored hacked items somewhere, then recovered them in beta.
@Jp no I didnt... i was looking around the chests. Isn't the fact that I reported it instead of taking it enough? Who WOULDN'T pass up that opportunity, unless they were honest and just wanted to see what the other person had? I do it often, if I see chests laying about I look inside. There wasn't a sign saying 'STAY OUT' anywhere, and it looked like a nice place. I brought witnesses after the fact, and they were all donators who could TP, so yeah... didnt bring in a raiding party.
I don't like hearing about people going through people's chests. Obviously you're not banned so that must mean I didn't decide to ban you for it.
guys. Im not duping. Nor am I that smart sawine. I dont even know how to recover things. For the last the last time I am not duping. I have a large store that gave me much income. Next time I hear that I am duping. I'm leaving the sever.
Bell, that is a LOT of diamond and gold, along with nether rock and lightstone dust. It is very suspicious, especially the dust, meaning you either broke two stacks worth of it or somehow acquired two stacks of dust.
Lightstone DUST. Not lightstone, she had like 14 or 15 of those too. Most of this was stolen anyway so...

But yeah, it is extremely suspicious, shop or not.
Locked, We can read whats here, don't need others to have a discussion about it