Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Possible Duper?
Started by Unknown User

I was looking at bell's tower in azimuth today, and I noticed something odd. She has stacks and stacks of diamonds blocks/gold/diamonds. Like literally, four stacks of diamond blocks. I question the legitimacy of these... please explain yourself bell?
1. Why were you going through chests?
2.??????????? Why are youz going throughz thez chestszzZ?

I like to see what people have. I don't take anything lol. Checking for dupers as well. She had those tasty tasty stacks of cobble in the other one but I let those go. I have restraint JP
It's like two birds with one stone, except one bird killed the other one and flew into the stone.
Because I like to look at the goods other people have? Go look at the log, I don't take stuff lol
I'm going to make sure everyone in Espero secures their chests before the floating cobble city robs it all..
Ok, yeah I might rob them of that tasty tasty cobblestone... mmmm cobblestone...
Seriously though, we will definitely check her stuff out, but it's not a great idea to snoop through chests. If I caught you going through her house, you'd be posting in the ban appeal thread right now.
Because Eissaye hired me to help him with azimuth? I wasnt really snooping, I just enjoying looking.