Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Possible Duper?
Started by Unknown User

Draednar wrote:
Ok, yeah I might rob them of that tasty tasty cobblestone... mmmm cobblestone...

Cobblestone- Building ugly cities since the beginning of Minecraft
Alright, then YOU go and get an estimated 800 stacks of any other material that isn't griefer prone.
Such as gold?

Point 1 set.

Point 2 set.

/highprotect jpkoushel thisisnotagiantcobblestonecity

Griefer proof.
OK you go find 800 stacks of gold blocks, AKA 7200 gold bars.
I'll borrow it from Bell <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
lol Thats a good suggestion.
I went back to look at those chests, and there's one stack of diamond bloks, two stacks of gold bars, and a stack of lightstone dust and netherrack.

That's a large ammount of diamonds, but Bellmart seemed to be a pretty lucrative business while it lasted, and if those items were duped, it was in the heyday of the Ateam duping era.

This whole thing looks great for Azimuth, first day I have places for sale, and it's racked by a "federal" investigation.

I had earlier asked Draednar to help me out aligning the windows in the towers, but I resigned myself to the fact that it wouldn't work. Although, once the "NO TRESPASSING" sign was posted, it isn't exactly good to go in.

Eissaye, the blocks were stolen. you were not there when the original number of blocks were there, but mikelew, seyph and nate were. Them, along with myself, all saw the blocks. there were MANY MANY diamonds and gold
Draed, I am heavily considering a ban. You took a group of players raiding through others' buildings?
Don't put me in this shit. I saw nothing.