Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Build Team Application
Started by [E] sawine

Minecraft username: ScottishSoviets

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: 0-30, depends on classes and ensemble performance but I have tried to become more active once again.

Do you hang out on our mumble server ? I occasionally make a few trips there, although I prefer using TS.

Building examples:

I built Divinities reach. /warp divinities reach /warp divinityedge /warp divinitysuburbs /warp divinityestates

I also built covetown/covecity although I'm not sure if the actual warps are still the same, regardless, some people have also moved my builds around the server space.
Minecraft username: joey_dev

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: I would say maybe 1-2 hours during the week and during the weekend about 3-4hrs If I'm at my cousins who have GREAT internet I will be on their more. I go their houses about 1-2 times a week.

Do you hang out on our mumble server ?(or can you use it to communicate with us) YES I'm on mumble daily through my phone. You can ask luggious, and other players, they hear me selling doughnuts and driving all the time <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> They even heard me getting pulled over for speeding :L thanks Zionia for spreading the word <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Building examples: I have done lot's of projects with people. I will admit I suck at building my own things but when I work with someone I am a trouper. Between me and another guy we can build some cool stuff.

Like me and WhatItDo built an arena for WaffleTastic for MCBall. It's the jungle scene that we did.

I also built a house in Dev World (Main2), along with helping with the walls and spawn area, sawine was their when I was doing that <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> I also had OP powers on that server too. Thank you sawine for trusting with that I really appreciate it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> I don't know what the warp is, I know it's near the big church that Ally made.

1ZRXK.jpg

I have also built a PVP arena in Main World with LucasGreen as well.

GtwWC.jpg

Sorry about the bad angle :L

I also did an Event back in February 3 of this year with koenieboy200, tsm200 and me we won 1st Place but I got banned during the last 15min of the 2hr event, because of using /tell to tell some of my friends about a server that I had started. I didn't know it was against the rules, so within a day I was unbanned <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> I haven't been banned since <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

U3YO3.jpg

Uy94r.jpg

Any additional information you would like to let us know ? No nothing that I can think of, besides thank you sawine for all you do for us <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Minecraft username: Platosss

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: Like 16 maybe lots on weekend

Do you hang out on our mumble server ?(or can you use it to communicate with us) Sure if u tell me what it is i could be on ther

Building examples:I havent got a chance on minetown yet but i cand build when someone tells me what to do i will follow directions good.

Any additional information you would like to let us know ? i am no good at brainstorming but as i said tell me what to do and i WILL do it
Minecraft username: kutha1

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: Around 40

Do you hang out on our mumble server ?(or can you use it to communicate with us) If I get a mic for christmas I would talk, for now I can type on it.

Building examples: Below

<Please insert a SPOILER with pictures of your realizations.>

(We recommend that those builds were made on Minetown main or on our creative server for verification of their authenticity)

Any additional information you would like to let us know ? I can build anything exept cathedrals. I am good at designing. Alot of people have told me to apply for build team because they really like the stuff I make. Also sorry about the spoiler it wouldnt work ._.
Btw the warps are /home kutha1 and /warp kuthamansion
Minecraft username:Pieman506

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week:I spend on average 30 hours a week. It may also vary due to school and other extracurricular activities.

Do you hang out on our mumble server ?(or can you use it to communicate with us)

I do occasionally go on our mumble server but for better communication I usually am always on Skype and able to communicate in some way or form.

Building examples:

OgHczh.jpg

fGwubh.jpg

KzU0ch.jpg

ddec3h.jpg

Wsxj8.jpg

xD2ZJh.jpg

XY1sGh.jpg

YWX9Ph.jpg

p0032.jpg

k8Wng.png

I've also won many events from limited build to speed build.

Minecraft username: Sydneya11

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: i spend usually at least 40 hours a week playing

Do you hang out on our mumble server ?(or can you use it to communicate with us)

Usually i prefer to use skype but i can get on mumble

Building examples: i also own Birchisland and co-own the project Alius with cyto (message me for more info) , as well as building multiple boats and the solis yacht club

See images below

0zvXE.png

Aliusvilla, warp: aliusvilla

iaXVr.png

Druid Sphere, warp:druid

MnUl3.png

The Calypso, warp: calypso

IMdqP.png

Imperial City, warp: icity

Additional information:

Ive built much more, but i tried to include images from a variety building types. Im confident in my ability to build anything from a boat to a town and even if ive never built it I love a challenge! Im also a studio art and biology double major so i pride myself on my attention to detail and aesthetic as well as my ability to problem solve. Thanks for reading my app!

Minecraft username: LanceFortier

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: 15-20

Do you hang out on our mumble server ?(or can you use it to communicate with us) I'm sorry I don't use mumble much, I have had a bad experience, but i have absolutely no problem whatsoever for something like this and i may start using mumble in the future. I have it installed and configured. I do prefer Skype

Building examples:

these are at /warp FunJump and /warp secretroom (private)

kPmWr.png Pw3yI.pngpq10Z.png dmhhI.pngmZMiQ.jpg tjd5Y.png

Any additional information you would like to let us know ?

I would also like to add that i have new time available in my life to dedicate to the build team. and i will be more than happy to mumble with some fellow MineTowner's
I THINK MY WORK SAYS IT ALL: SOME SAMPLES OF MY WORK FROM SINGLE AND MULTIPLAYER SERVERS

open the attached file images

the white yacht is at /warp myc

the modern house is at /home srodiger22

16 years old

on minecraft 0-30 hrs a week, depending on work

i can be reached by many methods

i think imagine dragons is a really good band
Minecraft username: Flex654

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: 35 to 40. Depends on the week.

Age: 13. Don't discriminate, I'm much more mature than I appear.

Do you hang out on our mumble server ?(or can you use it to communicate with us) No, I've never used Mumble or Teamspeak. I can, though, if it's a requirement.

Building examples:

<Please insert a SPOILER with pictures of your realizations.>

(We recommend that those builds were made on Minetown main or on our creative server for verification of their authenticity) I can only officially say "I actually legitimately built this on Minetown" to one build, and that's /warp Millionshore. The rest I built on my personal server.

8H1sl.jpg mg8qD.jpg oVVHX.jpg 3338E.jpg t6eiw.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Yes, I can say that I did build all of my structures myself.

Any additional information you would like to let us know ? I personally think I'm a great builder, and the feedback I've gotten (so far) seems to be positive.

Thank you for reading, have a nice day. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>