Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Build Team Application
Started by [E] sawine

Minecraft username: puddingzz

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: 10-30 depending on the week or current build

Do you hang out on our mumble server ?(or can you use it to communicate with us)

I used to use skype for team builds on my old server all the time. so more than capable to use mumble! makes describing designs to peeps a hell of alot easyer!!

Building examples:

these are the only examples i have lately .. check my account for more!!

Event builds...

cLw6uHy.jpg

sakB42g.jpg

TYkqtAx.jpg

FPOc6VM.jpg

wZwECYf.jpg

Any additional information you would like to let us know ?

i dont care about money, i dont care about winning comps, i just LOVE to build! id love to be apart of designing and help building new, beautiful and interesting builds for the server! :love:
EDIT:More of My Builds Added

Minecraft username: Chessel

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: It's sad... About 48 hours.

Do you hang out on our mumble server ? I do and I can use it to communicate with Minetown's staff.

Building examples:

eHgcuVP.jpg

huGewSQ.jpg

4aByS4u.png

2yyVFyl.jpg

VO00X8u.jpg

FKA7tzU.png

bKIPy6N.png

LmqoJhf.jpg

U18PsK0.jpg

Wv8R85j.png

fCoanE0.jpg

nPOFXfl.jpg

LGvkWit.jpg

T1zdtoZ.jpg

wbwCYUh.jpg

VMvW027.jpg

6FLqpdT.png

OhJZaHF.jpg

I2FGLr8.jpg

cDKDLAP.jpg

5zp895o.png

x8afrUu.jpg

Any additional information you would like to let us know ?

I'm a good builder, love building and I don't really care about money. The only time when I need it is to get building supplys! ^^
haha chessel
Minecraft username: Pieman506

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: Usually about four hours daily during the week and about eight on Saturdays and Sundays.

Age: 15 years of age. I will be turning 16 on November,18 2013.

Do you hang out on our mumble server ?(or can you use it to communicate with us) I can use mumble if nessecary, however Skype is my perfered choice of

communication.

Building examples:

This is the spawn for /warp vistas

B51evmO.png

GPMI5ps.png

This is my current house located within the vistas at /warp pmansion

svI7fTz.png

eTLzvas.png

t75jkaO.png

zZLT8FO.png

gKifEQf.png

4xaN9UZ.png

The builds located below can all be found in /warp utopia

jHCDEBe.png

sdjPMyP.png

6gqcr9H.png

The HHC is currently in progress

AzCko1u.png

gK4lwf8.png

GStSHFm.png

Minecraft username: Madster456

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: a good 1-3 days of my week is split up and played.

Do you hang out on our mumble server ?(or can you use it to communicate with us): Of course, im in mumble all the time!

Building examples:

2013-03-16_233306_zpscf671985.png

2013-03-16_233343_zpsb8ec27fc.png

2012-07-31_200141.png

2012-03-07_031530.png

2012-03-08_052208.png

Any additional information you would like to let us know ?: I helped majorly in the development of main2, and also did the EximiusServer hub!
Minecraft username: lochiechoccie

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: 30-32

Do you hang out on our mumble server ? no, i have never really taken an interest in mumble, but i have Skype, although, I do have the ability to use mumble if necessary.

Building examples: Sorry, i dont know how to insert images on a spoiler, so i have attatched them. The tree was made in Pocket Edition, read the conversation between me and Goose. The cathedral isn't done, I also came first in the restaurant build event. Again, Sorry for the spam.

Any additional information you would like to let us know ? I am really dedicated to building and helping minetown, my dream on minetown is to become staff, i love minetown and i would love to be staff! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> I have been playing on minetown nearly a year, I refuse to play on any other servers I love minetown that much! <3 I love helping guests also! I help as much as I can on minetown. I am also a five dollar donator (i would be a 100 dollar donator but parents wont let me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> )
Ebash7

over 24hr lol i have no life

i am 18 years old

i sometimes get on mumble

And then also i have recently been helping CytoCraft build his city
Minecraft username: RockRaiderDragon

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: 10-15 i often have much time on weekends if there are builds.

Do you hang out on our mumble server ?(or can you use it to communicate with us)

I used teamspeak and skype for communication in other games. I have the mumble client and will be able to use it though I am not used to it until now.

Building examples:

can be found at Tokyo industrial area:

tm7wMtO.png

BlMARlG.png

can be found at /warp tatooine (Jabbas Palace Mos Eisley and the cantina) :

eA25ZV3.png

ti6SpHY.png

LPZweXt.png

can be found at /warp rockmansion

433xoAU.png

Minecraft username: ScottishSoviets

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: 0 (have been offline for several months and getting back into MC now, longtime player on minetown)

Do you hang out on our mumble server ?(or can you use it to communicate with us) Used to all the time, but not so much anymore

Building examples: I built Divinities reach /warp divinities reach

Any additional information you would like to let us know ? I built Divinities reach...
Hello There Today I Will Like To Apply For (BT) Or Build Team. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>.

1.) Minecraft Username: My Minecraft Username Is tbrown19.

2.) Average Amount Of hours Spent On Minetown Per Week: I Spend 11 Hours Everyday On Minetown Every Week I Spend 77 Hours On Minetown.

3.) Age: I Am 12 years Old About to Be 13 On 6/25/13.

4.) Do I Hang Out On The Mumble Server: Well... Depends Who's On There If There Aren't Any Staff On There Then I Really Don't Go On That Much.

5.) Any Other Additional Information You Would Like To Let Us Know: Yes... I Am Working On A City Right Now And I Will Probably Help HunterKiller47 With Japan Or jc199710 with Legacy. I Am Kutha1's Brother, he Gave Me Building Lessons On Another Server, And Now I'm Good, And Very Creative With Modern Style, Medieval Style, And Regular Style, I Can Basically Build Quartz Mansion And Houses, That's My Best Thing To Do... Okay I Hope You Have A Nice Morning / Afternoon. Bye Bye Now. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>[/color

6.) My Building Examples: