Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Build Team Application
Started by [E] sawine

I'm posting a new application with new better builds and updated info, also because I would LOVE to be on the Build Team! <3

Minecraft username: lochiechoccie

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: 30-40 (sadly)

Do you hang out on our mumble server ? No, but I do have the mumble app but don't know how to use it. But I do have Skype.

Building examples: Below, sorry, I cant put them into a spoiler, as I don't know how, my apologies. (The first picture is unfinished)

Any additional information you would like to let us know ? I am a dedicated builder and try my hardest to finish all projects I start. I am also helping in the revamp of Main2! Savage also said that he thinks I would be good on the Build Team, and yes I have his permission to quote him. Building is a passion of mine on Minecraft and building for Minetown would be a dream come true! <3

~Lochiechoccie

Minecraft username: leronzadok

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: around 40

Do you hang out on our mumble server ?(or can you use it to communicate with us) yes

Building examples: on the bottom of the page

Any additional information you would like to let us know ? I am an amazing builder.. the picture shows it all. ^
Deleted
@2517538 wrote:
Minecraft username: leronzadok

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: i spend around 40 hours a week on the server, mostly main, sometimes on prison.

Do you hang out on our mumble server ?(or can you use it to communicate with us) No, i don't have the Minetown Mumble server , but i do use mumble. i have it and use it daily. I don't talk, but i do type and am very active.

Building examples: On the bottom of the page <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Any additional information you would like to let us know ? I would also like you to know about my build. My build is a recreation, it's not my original idea. It took me a long time (about a month) to remake it and i am happy it's finally done. I used creative and WorldEdit on it.

Ummmm, I do beleive that this WEd in and made by another person....
Minecraft username:BARNEY626

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: at the moment not many, maybe 5-6 depending on school work. but this position would give me something to do on minetown once again, and would therefore increase my playing time per week

Do you hang out on our mumble server ?(or can you use it to communicate with us) yes

Building examples:My Town Lumos

3qwgS.jpg3qwkL.jpg

My Current House

3qwpy.jpg3qwrG.jpg

an old house

3qwyb.jpg3qwzI.jpg3qwFO.jpg

My Fireworks show

3qwRk.jpg3qwUm.jpg3qwX0.jpg3qwZL.jpg3qx1b.jpg3qx2n.jpg

Another old house

3qy5C.jpg

A Moving piston engine

3qxaC.jpg

And afew builds on another server

3qxTK.jpg

3qxQX.jpg

3qxVU.jpg3qy0w.jpg3qy6O.jpg

a functioning exicution chamber using lighting and auto jailing

3qydb.jpg

a version of 'the walls' minigame i made

3qyis.jpg3qymO.jpg

Any additional information you would like to let us know ?

i am mainly interested in helping to rebuild spawn to make it look new and awesome. i have many ideas for spawn to try to help its organisation and function. i like to think im reasonably good with redstone and a decent builder, good enough to get the job done. i really hope i get this position so i can contrabute to the server that has given me so much over my time on it.

thanks for reading, Barney626
just some extra images

3r6mj.jpg

unfinished3r6od.jpg3r6pm.jpgAC-130 gunship3r6qh.jpg3r6qK.jpg3r6s3.jpg3r6sS.jpg3r6uU.jpg3r6vT.jpg3r6wM.jpgblackbird (SR-71)3r6yn.jpg3r6Ar.jpgaircraft hanger3r6BY.jpg

Chinook3r7a1.jpg3r7c2.jpg

3r78N.jpg3r7dV.jpg

a ghost train ride made for event spawn, not finished yet. it has cart storage and empty cart detection, along with anti spam.3r6JE.jpg3r6Lq.jpg3r6MW.jpg3r6Pv.jpg3r6Rw.jpg3r6Sk.jpg3r6Tm.jpg3r6U1.jpg3r6Vj.jpg

Hand made cave

3r6Wy.jpg

the haunted manor and graveyard

3r6Yx.jpg

with real players names ><object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

3r717.jpg3r72a.jpg

fully auto duel tnt cannon

3r7gd.jpg

thanks for looking again <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Minecraft username: bennett020

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: 40 hours, mostly main server

Do you hang out on our mumble server ?(or can you use it to communicate with us)

Building examples: Picture attached below

(We recommend that those builds were made on Minetown main or on our creative server for verification of their authenticity)

Any additional information you would like to let us know ? I have made many things on xbox version, which i will add If I am able to. I was told by Savage that I could make the Build team. I have started a town called FrostPeak a few days ago, and has had positive comments on its design and layout. I can build both "Modern" and "medieval" house building styles to a good-great standard. Some of the images are out-of-date and my building skill has changed since I HAVE being able to get my xbox version into this post, they're the ones with rain in them all unfortunately, also, the pic with the 3 houses in a row I built all 3 of them.
After asking a few build team members about some stuff I have realised the bt is extreamly busy ATM with main2 spawn and that a new member to the bt would seem a bad idea as they don't know the plans. But all I want to do is help out with main spawn. I will stay out the way and if it comes to it,just be a spare set of building hands to assist.

I try to understand the situation but as I'm not I the bt, I cannot fully understand it. So please, give me a chance to prove myself and I hope you won't be regretting it
Minecraft username: Cpt_McSmalls

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: Currently 5-6, will put more time in if accepted (about 20 hrs, work and a wife get in the way sometimes)

Do you hang out on our mumble server?(or can you use it to communicate with us): I currently use Skype daily, but can use mumble if required.

Building examples: View ebay269's profile pictures or go to /warp toosshire About half the buildings there I either built myself or had a hand in building/fine-tuning/re-shaping

http://minetown.net/profile/1415934 <- Link to ebay269's profile.

Any additional information you would like to let us know? I enjoy working on larger projects with an end goal in mind, work well in a team or individually, and take criticism and suggestions into consideration during projects. I also have ebay269 as a character reference.