Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Build Team Application
Started by [E] sawine

Top one (2013-07-21_20.21.06.png) I have had help with by Savage with it just to make it look better. But this is just to extra images for my application. they're just builds I have done since my application
Minecraft username: blackmario21

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: I would say about 50 hours a day during the summer during school about less then 40

Do you hang out on our mumble server ?(or can you use it to communicate with us): No but I might get it if i have to have it

Building examples:

Srry But I had to do them on my Singular player So here is some pictures.
Minecraft username: leronzadok

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: 40-50 hours a week, when school starts i'll be on a little less but will still be very active.

Do you hang out on our mumble server ?(or can you use it to communicate with us) Yes i do, i'm on it active, but i don't talk, only IM.

Building examples: On the bottom of the page <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Any additional information you would like to let us know ? I love Minetown and have been playing since February 2, 2013. I'm not the best builder out there, but i know how to build and i'm better at finishing builds than starting them. Some of the pics are from servers i made for a server, one is my island on an old skyblock server and the rest are random builds i made.
Minecraft username: _Hagan

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: I average about 35-40 per week.

Do you hang out on our mumble server ?(or can you use it to communicate with us): I do use Mumble and have the new TS3 downloaded and ready for the changeover.

Building examples: (I only did the interiors in the photos that were taken inside of the buildings in screenshots 2,3, and 5)

Near /warp travel on Agharta

2013-08-03_173713_zpsff72b64a.png ]

/warp library on Agharta

2013-08-03_173326_zps7bdaf41c.png ]

/warp library on Agharta

2013-08-03_173337_zps91a49931.png ]

Adjacent to spawn on Agharta

2013-08-03_174046_zps56047eaf.png ]

/warp government on Agharta

2013-08-04_163754_zps23865469.png ]

Due to the size it was not feasible to take a photo but /warp towngardens on the Classic server was my first and largest project. My most recent project on the Classic server is a small arboretum located to the right of /warp newtownville at the end of the road. I have done two parks in the city of Legacy and several in Shamballah.

Any additional information you would like to let us know?: I mostly do interiors of buildings and gardens/parks as opposed to the exterior structure itself. I have done a few larger builds but prefer to work on the smaller details in the building since there is a much larger variation in what can be done.

EDIT: Fixed the spoilers.
Minecraft username:Jc199710

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week:Lately not much 20-40 hope to get it back up to 70+

Do you hang out on our mumble server ?(or can you use it to communicate with us)IM always on and yea i can communicate with you guys

Building examples:

SSxLqXP.jpg

yTGCvQK.jpg

eHgRz3q.jpg

uojKF2a.jpg

9NZsBDO.jpg

These images above are the few gardens i built for agharta and the last one is not yet done but i think looks cool /warp jcbuild to get there

ost

Any additional information you would like to let us know ?

Yea while i was working on main2 with syd and the bt i really enjoyed it i like how i was building for the server and i was doing a good job at it while i was doing it so people have told me.But i know the bt does alot of this and thats why i would like to join the bt so i can help and lend a hand when needed.Thanks for reading hope to help out soon ~Jc
Minecraft username:Pieman506

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: On average I would play about 40 hours, but it does fluctuate.

Do you hang out on our mumble server ?(or can you use it to communicate with us) I can use it to communicate if necessary, I also have skype and teamspeak available for use.

Building examples:

dRL6nn1.png

8ZbsfLv.png

uARnW7t.png

6q9NNR4.png

dv3Q0pl.png

tXJuFZq.png

ZnjwXuC.png

MWhjYJm.png

rR3dpdx.png

QifGAgr.png

jQoV7nm.png

xXpFyEL.png

GqgAL7l.png

lPFBX9q.png

PIzUDVx.png

2v8AefJ.png

mg1EhTA.png

U6zBF5G.png

iNVQUvE.png

mpRzMVR.png
Minecraft Username:

StarFox1197

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week:

Weekdays: 2-3 Hours

Weekends: 3-5 Hours

15 Years

Do you hang out on our TeamSpeak server?

Indeed

Building examples:

http://www.minetown.net/profile/1128664/pics/album/album_id/324337

These builds can be found on Minetown's Creative Server in the 100x100 World. The plot ID's are 5;14 and 5;15.

Currently, only one of the builds is complete. The other is in development and will be completed soon with updated images. I also have plans for other builds which I'll include once I get around to starting them.

*Change Log*

Version: 1.0

-Initial post of Application. Walled City finished, heavy development on the Apartment Complex.

Version: 1.1

-Structural construction complete on Lapis Building in the Apartment Complex, continued work on the Emerald Building.

Updated Picture of Build: http://minetown.net/profile/1128664/pics/detail/album_id/324337#pid=2050563

Any additional information you would like to let us know?

I tend to work alone on my builds, but if need be I would gladly work with others to build structures.
Minecraft username: VVX1000

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: I play near every day for about six hours! Man this server is addicting!

Do you hang out on our TeamSpeak server ?(or can you use it to communicate with us) Indeed I do! I was thrilled when MT got a TS3!

Building examples:

YNcSf97.png

Sorry about the water source blocks! my texture pack derped on them so they came out checkered!

bEUsbK7.png

HtkNXu8.png

Any additional information you would like to let us know ?

I was told I would be a good candidate by Luggy ^,^My original Account was WildCat_Brass, it was however, hacked, I had Darth Android take care of the re permissions for everything, which i am very grateful for, the german parliament building was moved from my city of Archades via WE, so idk if it would show as who placed the block but you can confirm it is mine by asking tarantula2, HK, or mungobungo. The palace is incomplete however i lieks it so far xD, and the tomb was made on my brass account, again, verify this with tarantula2. The warps to these three builds are as follows: Warp GrandOpera, i was gonna have an opera house here, changed my mind and had the german parliament moved there! Warp Palace, and Warp Tomb. I would love to help on any projects! I LOVE creating massive architecture!
THIS APPLICATION THREAD IS BEING LOCKED, IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN A BUILD TEAM POSITION PLEASE RE-POST WITH THE UPDATED INFORMATION ON THE "BUILD TEAM APPLICATION: UPDATED" THREAD!