Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Build Team Application
Started by [E] sawine

Minecraft username: 1oliverbear

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: i spend about 20-25 hours a week on minetown

Do you hang out on our mumble server ?(or can you use it to communicate with us) Id love to, anything to help out Minetown and it's people.

Building examples:

Note: These buildings are either in my single player or on a different server, also i can show give you guys proof about my builds on the different servers, just cant tell you the ip so you can check it out yourself cause that would be advertising.

Any additional information you would like to let us know ?

I love to build Sandstone/Red Brick (Roman) Style builds, and i also like making Medieval Style builds

Regards,

1oliverbear

Note: That if you need to contact me to show you the builds on the different severs you can contact me via skype, skype name 1oliverbear or Paulus von Nagy.
Minecraft username:JC199710

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week:40 to 50

Do you hang out on our mumble server ?(or can you use it to communicate with us)i dont at the moment but i can

Building examples:

<Please insert a SPOILER with pictures of your realizations.>

(We recommend that those builds were made on Minetown main or on our creative server for verification of their authenticity)

Im srrry but i dont have a pic of what i built i dont really build complex things

Any additional information you would like to let us know ? yes like i said i dont build complex things but i haved help many people with there project.I seen syd and kutha fix spawn up im good at that stuff ill really llike a shot thanks
Minecraft username: c y k o h 7 7 (sorry, space to avoid google craw)

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: about 20-30 hours a week on minetown (depend on holiday)

Do you hang out on our mumble server ? NO.

Building examples:

Note: Few build @ townville (Neil can show you, a Topless beach, lava tower (re-design), as well as townville warp point, twister tower and water building (all can be seen @ /warp townville)

others: /warp kluang (at Nimaro Town), /warp Johor (at main town)....currently working at a town /warp lavender

My concept:

1. maintain the nature (try not flat all the land)

2. selective environment (inclusive hill, sea etc to consider a build)

Regards,

me.
Minecraft username: Bball_Star

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: 12-36

Do you hang out on our mumble server ?(or can you use it to communicate with us): I Just Herd About Mumble So I Plan To Be On There A Lot.

Building examples: Hope This Is Okay, Didn't Figure Out The SPOILER Way. If Not Please Tell me And Ill Re-post And Figure It Out.

1. Fast Pix Art

2.Shop Based On MT Theme

3. Inside The Shop

4.A Church

5.Inside The Church

6. Small house

7.Dock Market

Any additional information you would like to let us know ?: joey_dev Thought I Should Try For This Position
Minecraft Username: Johncarro

Average amount of hours spent on Minetown per week: All the time! 36-48 hrs

Age;12

Do you hang out on our mumble server?(or can you use it to communicate with us): Not at the moment, but i have heard about mumble.

Building examples: Hope these builds r ok, but i dont have many currently, and 2 builds r under construction still. i dont have many builds because i am kinda new to this server.

1. My StoneStore

2.A tower

3.WTC Memorial

4.Funnel-base tower

5.My house

Any additional information you would like to let us know?: I own 2 towns, still developing; /warp westown and /warp desertown.

2013-02-06_17.27.37.png

2013-02-06_17.30.19.png

2013-02-06_17.31.30.png

2013-02-06_17.35.21.png

2013-02-06_17.36.45.png

2013-02-06_17.37.50.png
2013-02-06_17.35.21.png
OMG for some reason it wont post the PICS

hope those links work xD
Try uploading your images to www.imgur.com then use the 'Image' button to place the URL here. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

this BETTER work! >.<