Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Espero
Started by [E] jpkoushel

espero.png

Map of the faction of Espero.

Hello, I am JPKoushel, mayor of the city of Espero and governor of her subcities. We own land in the northeast and make up the southern half of the great nation of Okteron; in fact, our capital, Espero, is the capital of Okteron. At the moment, we have 45 members.

If you join us, I'm not going to guarantee free tools or anything, but we are working together to build a great nation and amazing buildings and sculptures. Espero is one of the most active cities in the game, and houses the popular store BELL-MART and many others in its marketplace. Housing is offsite but a free train is provided for transit to and from downtown Espero.

Our allies, the Ateam and Oktavarian factions, have formed with us Okteron and travel between any cities in our territory is easily accomplished. You can see the Creeper (a sculpture in honor of Cody) or Assigir's Guardian statue (a massive sculpture/building in the image of himself); in fact, we have many more buildings planned, as we expand inward to form a megalopolis.

Our current member list holds 45 members and includes:

1. jpkoushel

2. Paulosaurus

3. Bell9878

4. Zilfallion

5. iScarredwolf

6. HaydugJr.

7. Soupafreak

8. Zackr27

9. Marine22

10. ildd

11. XxCrialxX

12. Killaapple

13. Huntman

14. Gnomeo76

15. Reggief

16. Symadox

17. dachampjr

18. sgtbuttbutt

19. Merrykig

20. Blazedaze

21. Lorwell

22. Sleesus

23. Edvyn

24. 7l24c3

25. Kilrmax

26. Redsoxboy

27. Star_Killer

28. Gilliganinja

29. RJC4

30. Robot_Chobot

31. StoneSpartan

32. Hwin

33. Adioshoes

34. OkiFool66

35. Chance9

36. Minecraft434

37. SoullessGinger

38. Enjoithepanda

39. MrFlip

40. Matty197

41. Havenlax

42. Getsomenuts1

43. Drpepper1344

44. spazsquirrel

45. doratheexplorer

This list includes all signed up members and residents of Espero City, Metropolis, Vivo, Merrykig's City, and Angoro.

Alliances:

The Nation of Okteron (includes Espero, Ateam and Oktavarian Society)

Frost Empire

Populus Altrum

Southern Empire

Valor

I have just come up with a set of awards to be worn by members of our faction.

These may only be worn after meeting the requirements and asking permission of the current Governor.

These are to be worn in your forum signature, centered, with 3 per row. The lower ranked awards go higher then the higher ranked awards.

TO CLAIM YOUR AWARDS, SEND ME A MESSAGE ON THE FORUMS.

BASIC AWARDS-GREEN

Membership Award

membership.png

-Be accepted into the Espero faction. ALL MEMBERS ARE GRANTED THIS AWARD.

Residence Award

residence.jpg

-Build a house within the borders of Espero and have it checked out by the Governor.

Public Miner Award

miner.png

-Donate one stack of cobblestone or sand and 8 pieces of coal to a public project in Espero.

OR

-Donate 8 iron ingots to a public project in Espero.

ADVANCED AWARDS-BLUE

Citizenship Award

citizenship.png

-Promote Espero and work toward improving the faction. Awarded by the Governor.

Shopkeeper Award

shopkeeper.png

-Establish a shop in Espero. Residence Award is a prerequisite.

Good Samaritan Award

goodsamaritan.png

-Donate at least 5 stacks of cobblestone or sand and 40 pieces of coal to a public project in Espero.

OR

-Donate 40 iron ingots to a public project in Espero.

OR

-Donate 2 stacks of coal to Espero.

EXCEPTIONAL AWARDS

Mayor Award

mayor.png

-Serve as the Mayor of a city or town in Espero.

Governor Award

governor.png

-Serve as the Governor of the faction of Espero.

Ambassador Award

ambassador.png

-Serve as an Ambassador to a foreign faction for Espero.

Engineer Award

engineerh.png

-Build an exceptional project for Espero. (exceptional does not always mean big; beauty and function are important.)

The Green Star Award

greenstar.png

-This award will only be awarded once a month to one person in the Espero faction. We will vote on the recipient anonymously on the first day of each month, beginning on January 1 2011.

This award is for the person who most greatly exhibits the spirit of Espero; someone who goes above and beyond to improve the faction and who is always ready to make the great faction greater.

We now have a second city in our land. The city of Metropolis, under Mayor Soupafreak, is now the southernmost city in Espero and therefore the nation of Okteron.

If you would like to join Espero or one of our the Okteron factions, post here please. No requirements.
I have to leave okteron cuz I got banned by this idiot called BROLYMAXIMUM who thinks he can ban everyone without evidence D: PS I did not dupe.. ;(

With your permission, I would seek to purchase a plot of land in Espero's market district to establish an embassy and place of trade between our cities.

I believe this contact would be beneficial to both our cities, and ultimately our nations, by serving as a point to exchange goods native to our areas.

The terrain of Okteron is quite forested, while the majority of the Southern Empire is desert. I would propose to exchange my glass, and sand, as well as coal and iron from our extensive caverns for your native woods and grasses.

As part of payment for the land, I would include a corresponding embassy in Oasis for your goods to be exchanged, and your nation represented.

I look forward to your reply. May Okteron prosper in the coming times.

Regards,

Eissaye

~Consul - Southern Empire~
EDIT: Excuse me, I posted in the wrong thread.

Your offer for alliance has been accepted by Jpkoushel, governor of Espero; You will be permitted to build an embassy in downtown Espero. Please contact me in-game for the location and any building restrictions.

We are very willing to trade wood for coal and iron; we have plenty of trees here in the hills of Okteron.

Thank you,

Jpkoushel

Mayor of Espero City

Governor of Espero
Dude Zomg I am not banned anymore okteron will still excist <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
I am enjoying the sight of peace between two parties.
Lol you mean three?
Faction leaders, for embassy requests please contact jpkoushel. Espero's capital is Espero City, but we have two large cities.