Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Moderator Applications
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: JC199710

2. Age: 17

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 25-30 Hours.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Almost 2 years now. 2 years in August.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Yes I got many. Zio,Leron,MischievousGrins,Patch,Hunterkiller47. There are more but listing them all will take up a bit of space. People I didn't mention I'm sorry but like I said there are more but don't want to take to much space.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes back when I first joined minetown was a nub and griefed a house. Never got banned on any server since then.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Did help out on a few small servers was on the event team for a few months on minetown. But not nothing to serious no.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: Yes always on it.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain:I think I will make a good moderator on Minetown because I get along with everyone on the server,when someone need's help I help then as soon as I can. I've been on the server long enough to know when a persons behavior is crossing the line and when enough is enough. I like to help and resolve anyone's situation they are in. I also enjoy listening and helping a person through a time of need or when they need some cheering up and to turn that frown up side down. :love:

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Yes my computer is getting repaired at the time I post this I am using a laptop currently to make this application. Computer will be fixed tomorrow on the date of this application. Also when I was on the events team I helped for a while reviewing and going through guest applications and making them members on the server. Thank you for reading this application. Hope you enjoy. jc
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: jimbo493

2. Age: 16 and 5/12

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern Daylight Time

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): Currently very little, but that is mostly due to my last robotics season, I will be much more active this summer.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: 2 Years!

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: I have had many, but many have left as well, but I get along with a lot of people.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes I have, for stealing. I was new to Minecraft MP, immature, and stupid, but it has been nearly 2 years(1 year 11 months) since that occurred. Lomaniac handled my appeal.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes, I have run several small server's on my own, also I have tinkered with plugins on a private server. Additionally I was a Sergeant on the MT Prison server.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: Not much, but I am perfectly able to. Also there is usually few people on so there is no one to talk to <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I think I would be a good Mod because I treat everyone fairly and am not very biased. I try my best as a human to look at what punishment has been given to players in the past, and using that to decide my punishment for players in the future.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Well, I love to have fun, and when I have something to do like moderate, I won't be off doing other things, mostly since I have very little else to do. I love to interact with players, and be one of them, rather than be this guy who's like, "Im better than you, I"m an elite person...ect (No offenses to you Elite haha). Plus, I like working more than playing. That means I'll respond very quickly to player issues, trashier that set them off to the side.

Thank you for considering my application, and taking the time to read. I hope you find me as a suitable addition to the Minetown Moderation Team
1. Minecraft IGN: Plausibility

2. Age: 24

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST

4. Hours per week you play (Average): 30

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Going on three years.

6. Friends in Minetown: Most have moved on, but I'm sure many of the older people can vouch for me.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes, when I first started. My brother and I used to share an account and he unfortunately got on this server and took advantage of lag issues. Zionia was kind enough to lift the ban.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: I have owned servers in the past (GuardCraft) and have been staff on several other servers.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: No, but I have no problem with using TeamSpeak.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain: I have been with Minetown since it first started gaining popularity. No one appreciates this server more than me. As most know, the server has had a dramatic decline in active members. Typically when I log on, the player count is in the single digits. That depresses me so much, considering how busy and active this server used to be. I have a desire to help the server in any way I can to get it back to being a community. I feel that being appointed moderator would be a good start on the road to recovery.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have proven my loyalty to the server by my longevity and financial contributions.
Okay lets do this...

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: funtoon2

2. Age: 16

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): (UTC+10:00) Brisbane

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 1 or 2 hrs

5. How long have you been in MineTown: 1 year now

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: yea i do

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I never been ban i follow the rules

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: no

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: Not really

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: i think i will be good moderator on this server

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: i have nothing to say
Okay lets do this...

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: funtoon2

2. Age: 16

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): (UTC+10:00) Brisbane

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 1 or 2 hrs

5. How long have you been in MineTown: 1 year now

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: yea i do

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I never been ban i follow the rules

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: no

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: Not really

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: i think i will be good moderator on this server

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: i have nothing to say
1. Minecraft Ingame Name:ipodlover12345

2. Age:17

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):Central

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average):15

5. How long have you been in MineTown:3 days

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?:no

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:no

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?:yes i have been mod and admin on 2 servers

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?:no but i have team speak!

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain:i will make a good moderator because i will clean up the server hackers and spammers

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:iam currently in my 2nd last year of school then iam planiing to go to university! and i will also help out!
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: DeeQue

2. Age: I'll be 16 on October 1st.

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): CST (CDT)

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): I actually "quit" minecraft in general for about the last 6-ish months, but I recently got back into singleplayer and then got lonely so I gave Agharta a real chance, and I like it. So in the past two days I'd say I have probably invested 8-10 hours in it..? (Judge me.) So if that pattern continues, weekly I'd say about 28-30 hours.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: I have been a part of the community for 2 years as of the 8th (^.^) but like I stated earlier, I did stop playing for a long while.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Most of the people I used to play with don't really play anymore so.........I'd like to say that I'm still somewhat close to most of the staff that I worked with as a Helper.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No I have not. (I beefed one time and banned myself but that was a happy accident and was quickly cleared up)

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I was a Helper for about a year-year and a half. I "retired" last December because Minecraft really wasn't doing much for me anymore and I just had a lot going on. I have been an admin on a couple small servers and had OP on both.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: I haven't gotten into TeamSpeak (To be honest I've never tried it) I'm sure if it's super necessary I can download it, but for the most part I am available on Skype (most of you should have my Skype name)

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I've had a good amount of previous experience as a Minetown administrator. I know the server pretty well and I like to think I know how to stick to the rules.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: My computer craps out a lot which is part of the reason I stopped playing around November last year, but I've got that pretty straightened out. I did retire and I know I'm not obligated for a "second chance", but I would love to get back into it and become involved again. Have a great day, thanks for reading!!

-DeeQue <33
______________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Minecraft Ingame Name:

2. Age: 17

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): US Eastern time

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): lots 20 or so

5. How long have you been in MineTown: 2 weeks or so

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: no

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: no

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I am a co-regent on a server serving as admin and mod

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?:no

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I try to be fair and examin all sides of a case and i would like to see this server succeed were others of its kind failed.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I cannot use teamspeack because my internet speed is inadiquate to handle game and teamspeak.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: jake_cool1234

2. Age: 15

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 10-15

5. How long have you been in MineTown: I Joined on 15 December 2012

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: many friends on minetown but Mischy is my bestest friend

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No i havn't

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes my server but i will not tell the IP againest the rule

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: No becasue i think im not a team member with minetown yet :'(

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: becasue im loyal and nice to everyone one but greifers, spammers and rude members of members.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Leron and hes potatoes
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: jake_cool1234

2. Age: 15

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT+10

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 10-15

5. How long have you been in MineTown: I Joined on 15 December 2012

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: many friends on minetown but Mischy is my bestest friend

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No i havn't

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes my server but i will not tell the IP againest the rule

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: No becasue i think im not a team member with minetown yet :'(

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: becasue im loyal and nice to everyone one but greifers, spammers and rude members of members.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: i need to help the server out <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>