Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Moderator Applications
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

Hi I am maynya123,I would like to help out as moderator to enforce the rules of minetown.Of course I will do my best to come on everyday.I have never been banned and try to follow the rules of minetown.It would be an honor to help out the community.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name:Minecraft123999

2. Age:20

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):EST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average):Lately not much, but all together maybe 10-15? Couldn't tell you exactly

5. How long have you been in MineTown:A little over two years, don't have my 2 year tag though

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?:Not anymore sadly

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:Yes, greifing.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?:Sadly I do not

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?:Not much

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain:I think I'd be a good moderator because I've been on the server for quite some time now, and I've grown attached to the server, and It's the only server I play on, other than PokeMC, not sure if they are together or separate servers, I don't have any close friends that play anymore, however I am acquainted with most of the regular players.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:I do have a job which may conflict with my ability to be on a lot, plus I have a social life outside of the internet surprisingly! I should be on at 3:00-3:30 EST.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name:

MadMan2B

2. Age:

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):

Mountain slandered time

4. Hours per week you play on MineTown Main and PVP (Average):

10-12 depending on the week.

5. How long have you been in MineTown:

for about a year.

6. Any close friends you play with on MineTown?:

My brother.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:

No.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?:

Yes.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?:

Not much but I hope to use it alot in the future.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on MineTown? Explain:

I think I would be a good moderator on Minetown because I like it when people follow the rules and I want to make this server fun for everyone.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

I really like MineTown and I hope to be a Helper to help people have fun. P.S. Don't drop the Soap! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: leronzadok

2. Age: 17

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Pacific Time Zone

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): Well, i'm on Minetown for most of my day, at least 3-5 hours. I am mostly on from 3:30pm-6:30pm (on weekdays), sometimes even more. On Weekends, i'm on all day 12+ hours. so pretty much, i'd say 40+ hours ON AVERAGE a week. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

5. How long have you been in MineTown: I have been part of MineTown since February 17, 2013. I'm close to my 1 year vet and i'm pretty damn excited. I've made a lot of friends and did a lot of fun things throughout my time on MineTown.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: I don't have close friends as in REAL LIFE, but i have many great friends in-game, including Zio, Neil, Lochie, Raven, Alec, Misch, and much more! they've been all great friends and i can't thank them enough for how much they've effected my life (In a good Way.)

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes, I have been banned before, twice. #1 Blackmailing Zio (as a joke, but you know Zio, Zio with a hammer, he can't help himself... of course he'll use it..) and #2 a fail at a Copy and paste, was a Website URL on it. It was a mistake and it won't happen again, I was banned for a total of 5 seconds, no joke. My Criminal Record is on my wall if you'd like to see it. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes, i am 'HeadAdmin+' and OP on a server that i've been part of for more than 2 years. I also have much experience with plugins that Minetown uses on it's servers. I am also an Owner of my own server, which is being partnered up with a good friend of mine. It's a new server, but it's working well as of the moment. I am also Co-Owner of Lochiechoccie's server which is still in the making. It's a Private server as of the moment, but we're thinking of making it public soon.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: Yes, i'm on MineTown TS3 every so often, but when there's no people, i tend to type to myself due to bordism (yeah... i know, i'm weird. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>) But when i see there are many people online, especially ones i know, i get myself on their faster than a speeding bullet. I do not talk, but i do type. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I think i would be a good moderator on the Minetown server because first of all, i am a very kind and helpful person. I know i wasn't even on Minetown for a year, but you can ask me just about any question and I would be able to answer it within a 30 second period. Also, i am a very active member of Minetown. I am on for most of my day, and do all i can to help the fine people of the community. I know all the rules and enforce them at all times. I also make the server a 100% family friendly server, because i do see families on the server (Example: Raven's Children.) Raven is a good friend of mine in-game and i know her children play, so since they're not that old, i make sure the language is mature enough for them and that everything is age appropriate. To sum it all up, I am a very active and helpful person, and i do my best to make the Minetown community a nice, safe, family friendly area for everyone to Enjoy.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I love helping the Minetown community. When i first joined the server, i'll admit, it was pretty damn hard, but i got help from Sydneya, lost, and Hagan, which really made me feel welcomed and it help me settle in and actually have a good time. From my past experiences, I realized it might be hard at first, but you'll get use to it, especially with me around, i offer 100% help at all times. I provide a warm Welcome to ALL new players, and provide a link to the member app, and ask if they need help. When a New player joins, this is what i type: Welcome to <Server Name>, <Player>, we’re glad to have you here! if you need any help, feel free to ask. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> If you can please take a moment to apply for member at http://minetown.net/join it would be greatly appreciated <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> and then when they ask for help, i help them.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Gardiner_1

2. Age: 16 If you was to look at my profile it says 15 ;/ IDK why but my birthday is on the 24 August

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): On PVP i spent around 3-10 hours on weekdays and weekends 5-10 hours <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> when ever you see me in game im most likely on the forums. I do visit the forums every 30mins or so.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: I'm getting my 1 year veteran tag on February 12.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: A few. Soccer, Elite, Master, Ambi, Stick and Alex. I try to befriend everyone, if you want a fall list of all my friends go check my friends list!

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: NEVER! Iv read the rules over and over again and i know what is allowed and what isn't <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I do! I own two servers <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> A prison and a survival. I'm AMAZING with plugins and commands and can be relied on to do tasks set!

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: No sorry, it would be point less for me to go on as i don't have a microphone to talk to people on there how ever i do have a skype.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I think i would be a good moderate because i am a reliable person to get a task/job done. I am good with players and am very helpful, I am good with sorting out arguments and i am very trustful. I already have tons of experience with being a staff member and i would love to contribute to the safety and well being of the server and community! I am very patient and am happy to help any day! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> I would also make it my job to report any rule breakers i would come across.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I think i covered everything ;p If you would like more information just ask ill happily provide a answer.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
"Alecmckinley's Moderator Application"

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: alecmckinley

2. Age: 18, May 9 1995

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): On free days, 10-12. Other days, 4-5

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Since August 11th, 2011. 2 years, 7 months, and 9 days (Fast math, should be close)

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Leronzadok, Sorvora, MyNameIsNeil, and some other acquaintances, those are the main ones though.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes, once for digging 1x1 holes (Mining Reasons) (Classic Server) and another time for offering an outrageous amount of money for a zombie egg, a couple billion I believe.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I was a Mod+ for Obbytown and currently I am an officer on the Prison Server.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: A little too much sometimes, I get so lonely, so lonely, all on my ownnnn.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: Well, I've been dedicated to Minetown for over 2 years and 7 months now, I have good work ethic and I'm rather nice and fun to cooperate with. I am rather fair minded and, impartial with no bias's.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:I recently started a "Let's Survive" Series on my Youtube channel, "AlecTalksGame", starring, Minetown haha. I am currently enrolled in multiple business, social, and communication classes. As well I am part of a senior student mediation program to help resolve conflict in schools in my area.

Other Contact Information:

Email: alec.mckinley@yahoo.com

1. Minecraft In-game Name:

GTLtheLoneWolf

2. Age:

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):

Eastern Standard Time

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average):

Anywhere between 24 to 46, depending on how the week goes.

Started playing in early August 2012, 1 year veteran as of August 2013.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?:

ronvandorp, thut420, Neil, and parakeek (just to name a few)

No, I have not, nor do I intend to.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?:

Yes. I do. I was a moderator on a server named WhoCraft (originally Awesomecraft) from MC Beta 1.6.6 to MC 1.0.1, becoming Head Admin a few months before the server's closing in January 2012. As a result, I have experience in some of the plugins that Moderators use, such as Hawkeye, WorldEdit, Petitions, and others. I also used to be a Sergeant in the Prison server. I had to resign in late November due to time constraints.

I've been on Minetown's TeamSpeak on multiple occasions. I haven't recently as there doesn't seem to be many people on, but I still have it installed and in my taskbar if I need it.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain:

I've been playing on Minetown's servers for a long time now, and I love them, so I've always tried to give back to the community. I, myself, as a player, am almost completely self-sufficient, and as a result constantly overstocked on various items, items which I give away to those who need them at no cost to them. I've also never been one to turn down someone who needs help gathering/obtaining materials (unless it's something outlandish like a stack of diamonds). I would like to take this to the next level, and help my fellow players to the greatest extent of my ability. If accepted, I can promise that I will dedicate myself to being there to help the community.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

Being in High School, I will most likely have a wavering in playtime when finals and midterms come around in late March and June, or when a big project is assigned. Regardless, I will still try to make it on at these times. I also have Skype, which I keep signed in on at least one device at any given time, so I can almost always be contacted if I'm needed.
Helper Application for MineTime

1. Minecraft Ingame Name:

BurtGasem1218

2. Age:

3. Time Zone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):

My Time-Zone is America, Central time, America/Canada Central time

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average):

I will likely play for up to 30 hours minimum during the regular school day schedule and I’ll play for as many hours as possible on weekends.

I’ve played for about 2 months now.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?:

Oh yes. I am friends with rockstarr, mcawe, Huntress and Pljz

I have on another server, but I got it appealed after I was proven to be framed. I was framed of greifing and friends backed me up on my statement that I would never greif and that I was with them at the time of the incident.

Not quite. I am an admin on a friend’s server, but I only got that rank about 2 months ago.

None really. I will start very soon though.

Yes, as I am all against greifing and I wish to help and welcome those who would need staff.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?

I may sometimes go AFK, as I will sometimes need to care for my dog
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Nyan_Cat_89

2. Age: 18

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): UTC (Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London)

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): I’m usually on every other day, if not every day, for 4+ hours…although that’s just an estimate. Though, if I was to be needed, I’m usually free most hours of the day, every day – except Sundays.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: I have been a member since 2011, and while I was absent for a while due to losing the IP during the large server updates and changes, I’m back again and have been for quite a while – and I intend to keep up my regular attendance.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: thut420, Nelfstar, Iron_Orchid.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I have not.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: No, but I can usually quickly pick things up.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: No, but as aforementioned, I usually pick things up quickly, and downloading said program wouldn't be an issue. I am also on Skype at all times when on my laptop.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I’m a fairly well known face around Minetown, and I genuinely enjoy assisting my fellow Minetownians however I can. Currently, I welcome new visitors to the server, and help answer their queries. I also do what I can to help enforce the rules, for example, when a moderator isn’t online, I will be sure to warn a rule breaker that what they are doing is against the rules, and if they dismiss what I tell them, I put it straight to staff – usually Zionia, who I have on Skype – to handle. I am mature, patient, and able to carry out tasks assigned to me.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Nothing that I can think of, but I am willing to answer any questions you wish to put to me.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Iron_Orchid

2. Age: 26

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): West Coast

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 30+

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Over three years (since 2011)

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: To be honest, most of my friends have left by now. I'm working to make new ones and befriend and help new ones. Back in the day I was freinds with Kosa, Irethena, Darth, and a lot of other since retired players. So it's time to make new ones!

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Well last week I got kicked for flying by the server, but it was a glitched block accident. MasterJack fixed it for me.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Just unoffical building and city work on classic. My experience with the admin and mod staff has all been positive but like I said, it was mostly back in the day that I hung around with them on 18+ and so.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: Not for a few years. I tried again but it was really empty, and since them everyone has told me they were on Skype so I'm wondering where everyone really hangs out.

1) I can be available a wide variety of hours, but I have been especially available when not a lot of people have been on but there are still a lot of requests for a mod to accept and review guest applications. I think it's a good idea to have a mod on at off hours as well as regular hours.

2) I am helpful with the newbies and I have provided players with items and help getting started. I enjoy giving them help building and making protections. I do little trivia times and I give money away to new players, and I vote quite a bit.

3) I don't take things too seriously

4) I'm a bit older than some of the other players, and I've been around a while, so I get the feel of the server and I know what's acceptible and expected of the mods

5) I work from home so I'm available a great amount of times.

Let me know if I can help with this app in any way. Cheers!