Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Game] King of the Hill
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

Gets rid of KneeHeadToe by tearing down hill to create a neighborhood.

My non-existent virtual hill that turned into a neighborhood now lol.
*summons meteor* My Meteor Hill Now
Oh no! All my residents have died.

I'm suing the meteor and taking back the hill. - Lawyer
You lose the case and have to pay all legal cost cause you cant sue a meteor, Still My Hill
I call for appeal and win. Because my lawyer is awesome.

My hill.
Everyone on earth dies of a mysterious virus which causes them to become overcome in a constant murderous rage. I am the last one alive and I take refuge in this little cottage in the country, upon this hill, My hill.
*places ladder on side of house* i claim the roof of the house on the hill
Underground scientists emerge and claim the hill.

Property of Cyto Science Industries.
Cyto science industries attempt to discover the origin of the MT Virus, which annhialated 94 percent of the earths human population, but when they are about to make a huge breakthrough in discovering a vaccine, a containment breach allows it to escape once again, wiping out all of humanity indefinately in the following 4 years. The infected humans eventually die of starvation to.

Year 2040:

Anderson Michaels arrives off the coast of Britain in his spaceship after he loses communication with nasa 9 weeks earlier on his space station on Mars where he was doing research for Nasa regarding a bacteria found there by a rover.

He swims ashore after nobody comes to collect him from the shuttle. He climbs onto a hill and see's the ruins of all civilisation.

My hill.

I AM HAVING FUN NOW <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
*go resident evil on your underground scientists* my hill