Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Game] King of the Hill
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

Sadly you were never Op on the server of this forum so sadly you never deleted the bedrock. EVEN If you were to get to creative It was 2000 sq feet may i remind you that one of my robots flicked the switch which destroyed the the whole earrth including you because you were destroying bedrock at the time. I however survided and am the only one left on the hill and the only one left in the universe so therefore I win the hill. you fail bro
hm what shall i say? maybe forever alone? since you destroyed everything^^
forever alone?

9cd0b5_1725425.jpg

Forever a Winner!
*rises from the hill, necro's everyone and sic's em on you* <your now HeadKneeToe from the zombies rearanging you> My Hill
nonono false, didnt get past bedrock, actually didnt even exist because got blown up like everyone else. still my hill
Listen up u filthy muggles and squibs,Voldemort is back!

And Harry,"hide ur kids,hide ur wife,and hide ur husband cuz I know u had an affair"

*Puts a port key on the top of the hill,so anyone that breaks in will be teleported out*

My hill!!!! (P.S Voldemort is my slave,so its MY hill,not his.)
*superman returns from being in space for somereason, sees the shit you pulled and reverses time (like in superman:the movie) to before you got the hill* My Hill
brainwashes superman to go back in time when i was still owner of the hill and when hes done feed him a nice krytonite flavored dinner so he can reverse time no more. My hill
*KneeHeadToe takes an arrow to the knee.... and the head and the toe.*

My hill

Then-I-took-an-arrow-to-the-knee-random-27694571-679-760.jpg
PokemonGardevoir Gets pwned in a gym battle, my hill