Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Game] King of the Hill
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

F*** The police , My hill.

OfHUA.jpg
The hill has Been reclaimed by a non troll!

faith.jpg

The Hill is minez
Dangles car keys..

shiny things and jingly noises obviously are effective,

throws keys off hill..

since its now unoccupied, I claim this hill.
*Throws PC Screen at Knee*

Uses maximum energy.

maximum_trolling_gif.gif

My hill.
Sir, why would you attack me in such a way, I had done nothing wrong and I had not even had possesion of the hill and you still came after me! This reminds me of nam when I would wrestle with the big show while eating a chicken hoagie with nothing but chopsticks. "Did you know that 75 percent of quotes you find on the internet are false?" -abraham lincon

While you were reading that i reclaimed my rightful hill and will guard it with me lifez
*The troll council decided that ur life is over* so its my hill again
While one of your meeting with the troll council I sneak up to you and steal the hill and i have enough time to cover the 2000 sq feet surronding the hill with solid bedrock rocket launchers and 50 robots that could destroy the entire globe with one flick of a switch. You all have no way of even getting CLOSE to the hill. Therefore I win this thread any attempt to claim the hill after this one is perposterus as there is no way to claim it now. I WIN

95497804-I'm-out-fore-here-.gif
Nope *firing a tactical Chuck Norris on the hill* its my hill
Such a fail because walker texas ranger is just a little martial artist. He gets blown to bits and you are charged with getting him killed as I laugh otop my hill. You never gained the hill back from me. you_fckuning_fail_gif.gif
*fire an emp over the hill so all electronic, robots and rocketlauncher are disabled. then activating creative and destroys the bedrock wall* no my hill again