Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Building a battleship
Started by [E] destroyer1239

k well i have added u to the region and i will try to place what 7 chests?
ill donate 10,000mtc ingame when i get the chance
I can get you a couple of stacks of red and yellow dye if that helps?
Thanks lugger there is a sign already made fir 200 mtc u can just hit that sign a lot mes also Barney if u fan get me light gray will gray wool or green wool that's what I need most of now
7 Double chests is fine, I fill mine rather quickly <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
looks cool in picture <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>

but I have not seen that movie
its not from the movie lol
destroyertheminer wrote:
its not from the movie lol

for me looks like in Battleship Movie, lol

i will donate some stones...
lol tito just for u when im done the battleship i will make the giant fire ball from the movie, the launcher that comes out of water and a jet from the aliens in the movie XD also just to show everyone where i am at if true u can fly around and take some pics and post them that would be awesome cause for some reason i have taken tons of pics of the ship but i can not upload them to the fourm
Also current donators so far are:

savage: 10 stacks of red dye

pwnmaster_dx34: stone

gurgash: 7 double chests of cobble and 30k

radical: helping me destroy some blocks and donating glowstone

antonyoo: wood

wysperr: more wood

titoajianto: stone

hunterkiller: woodenslabs

deeque: pistons

rockinry231: red wool

warp nimaroshop: more wool

adio(forgot rest of name): laying down wooden slabs

luggious: 10k

and my favorite helper ever truerurouni: trolling me, destroying blocks, more trolling, more trolling, donating me stuff, helping me and actually staying at the warp to just talk to me while i work lol, also more trolling.

if i missed any others i apologize just make a post with ur ign name and what u donated/