Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Building a battleship
Started by [E] destroyer1239

Hey minetowners in the days coming up i am going to make minetown a battleship that u can watch being built at warp caist in the water and hopefully when i am done i can get a warp just to the battleship. I have the battleship schematic and right now all i need is supplies and suppliers. My main concerns for this build are the actual building supplie needs. I can support 3/4 of the list but the extra 1/4 i will need people to donate and for my self to spend some gold, mtc, etc. If u all can donate supplies to me i can assure u this will be an excelent build u will not want to miss out on seeing. Also for people who donate me supplies i will have a donation board with signs about everyone who donated and what they donated. Here is a list of supplies that i mainly need thank u all.

List of Supplies:

181 glowstone

217 dark green wool

734 fences

788 gray wool

858 wooden planks

1075 light gray wool

2171 wooden slabs

5798 red wool

10407 stone ( i know i can goto warp leafproject but this is to much for 1 man to mine lol)

thank u all who help donate to me.

I can supply <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
thanks what can u supply for me so far im working on getting the red wool first cause thats my primary concern then get the rest. cause the first thing use to build it is redwool so i need it now lol i believe i can make the base with what i got but to do the rest i dont know.
this is what it will look like when finished:

822548.jpg
and the trend on mega ships has started muauauauauauauaua
probs wont be able to get wool but ill see what i can get for the other items
Destoryer, I can possible supply you with a bit of Cobble, If you dont mind turning it into smoothsonte..
True lol if u warp RMS Titanic which is ur ship and go off the right side of the boat depending on which side ur looking at well if u go right and jump the fence and take a boat u will float right to the battleship lol warp caist was to little i have noticed but if u want to help warp battleship i just had this done and when u warp if u want to donate put down a chest or chests lock them and cmodify them and infront of the chest put a sign up saying ur name. Also space agent i have gotten savage to donate some red dye to me since i have tons of stacks of white wool so i turned that red and with the rest of the wool i bought from rock who has been a big help and warp nimaro shop which is not expensive when u r actually looking to buy lots of it lol
i would love to help you build yours, but unfortunatly i still need to finish Titanic, plus i have my Mod responcibilities, so i dont really have much time for anything else...
ya congrats on that by the way