Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Building a battleship
Started by [E] destroyer1239

For those that know were Titanic is, all you have to do warp to it, turn left, jump off and swim straight. Its literally right next to it LOL. (To the ships right side)
or u dont have to swim and u can just warp battleship and if r looking in the same direction the battleship is pointing the titanic is on our right so u can swim there or make it easy on both ships to see the titanic warp RMS Titanic and to see my battleship warp battleship.
I can hook you up with the green wool.
slurth fro the green wool warp battleship and u will see a duckshop sign for green wool thanks and joey thanks for lavafurnace
Wool delivered
thanks slurth
i just want to say thanks for everyone here who donated so much into making this ship possible and i appriciate it very much. i planned on finishing the ship today and well guess what....i finished a day early <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> my battleship is now fully done everyone thanks for your support if u want to see it and please donate money diamonds or gold for making this i would really be obliged because i spent alot of stacks of gold well total calculations from what i can remember are 40-50kmtc and 6 stacks of gold 2 stacks of diamonds thanks so much the donator board will be up shortly and i will provide access to every part of the ship soon so /warp battleship and feast ur eyes on minetowns battleship.
Donation of $5000 to Destroyer for his AMAZING battleship
bennett where is the pic u took
Congratz on finishing your ship!