Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] About the PvP server donations again
Started by Unknown User

Completely agree.. ive been on many pvp servers as i love them, and i was super exited when i saw how minetown would have a pvp server.. but now that u cant use all mcmmo and tnt and shit like tht.. its a bit disapointing,

EDIT: i got to ask,,,, who the hell is Mr.Flip?
DynamusX is in charge of the donation kits, he will be hearing and taking in consideration your concerns and suggestions.

Some stuff is already being re-discussed in the staff section.

Cya
Gotmilk54445 ~✈ wrote:
Completely agree.. ive been on many pvp servers as i love them, and i was super exited when i saw how minetown would have a pvp server.. but now that u cant use all mcmmo and tnt and shit like tht.. its a bit disapointing,

EDIT: i got to ask,,,, who the hell is Mr.Flip?

We have reviewed the feedback received from the Minetown Members and leveled the playing field by giving everyone access to TNT.

Thank you for your feedback.
THANKS !!!
Good Guy Dynamusx
We are still discussing the packs at the moment in the staff section, we have decided the following at the moment:

- Lava will be allowed to everyone. Lava spread will be disabled.

- A custom plugin will be written to charge a fee per tnt placement in the near future to lower abuse.

- MCMMO will be allowed to everyone. It will be nerfed. The skills and stats will also be reseted every months to prevent people from getting overpowered.

More focus will be put towards making donation packs fair.

A limited amount of LWC will probably included in a pack, but keep in mind that LWC hooks into the factions plugin and that claimed regions will loose their LWC protections.

Suggestions are welcome. Packs will be released shortly.
Also maybe a kit for each pack?
DylanBryanRoss wrote:
Also maybe a kit for each pack?

There will be. Those things are still being discussed. I just made a post to tell what has been decided so far.
One more suggestion, can you allow normal players to accept TPs in the server, like on the main server?
Sequel_Sentry wrote:
One more suggestion, can you allow normal players to accept TPs in the server, like on the main server?

Maybe add a 30 second delay or so, to stop ganking.