Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] About the PvP server donations again
Started by Unknown User

128687528650166861.jpg

If TNT was limited to only donators you would have every non-donator rage after they are griefed so thank god for removing that.

Here are some things i came across. . .

• Why give McMMo skills as a donation perk if its reset every month?
  • You guys are using the default config for the plugin Death Notifier and it kinda ticks me off. . .
  • The auction thing spams me and i don't want to take place in it can the frequency be lessened
MastaMilo wrote:

• The auction thing spams me and i don't want to take place in it can the frequency be lessened

Maybe an auction chat, like the main server trade chat?
Sequel_Sentry wrote:
One more suggestion, can you allow normal players to accept TPs in the server, like on the main server?

This has been fixed.
TPrezzle wrote:
Maybe add a 30 second delay or so, to stop ganking.

I'm not sure if there is a default delay on it already.
Fuck yeah, TNT FOR ALL!!!
I reckon.... Donators should be carried on from minetown server, so like you donate for minetown, your automatically a donor on pvp, vise versa (So those who paid extra for pvp, gets added as minetown) and the perks for pvp donors could be just colour title and maybe something little like a lottery for donors, or some sort of raffel or winning thing they can do each day? Something that doesnt interfere with the advantages of pvp or collecting pvp items if you know what I mean!
Minor bump here...but is blast mining enabled on the PVP server? The MCMMO mining skill has a component called blast mining, and I tried it earlier, and it seems as if it's not enabled. Since TNT is allowed now...can it be enabled? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Mechman007 wrote:
I reckon.... Donators should be carried on from minetown server, so like you donate for minetown, your automatically a donor on pvp, vise versa (So those who paid extra for pvp, gets added as minetown)

Although such situation would be ideal, i doubt that it will happen. The donation money will then need to be split between the two servers, and there will be some issues regarding how to split the money.