Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] About the PvP server donations again
Started by Unknown User

Okay, I made a thread earlier asking why they are seperate, and fair enough, if it's necessary to keep the server running ok. But having to donate for mcmmo mining and tnt use?

A solid PvP server should not give advantages to ANYONE, even donators. It should have an even footing, that way everyone can have fun without feeling cheated. But if there was a faction full of donators and then there was another faction equal in power but with no donators , they would be steamrolled by the donators because they have the use of TNT to raid and mining skills like Super Breaker to gather more resources.

Give them fancy coloured names. Let them have little tags(If you must). But don't give them an actual advantage.
I couldn't agree more, I have NEVER seen a popular PVP server that gives privileges to donators.

I think it's disgusting. I'm all for donations for certain perks, I think that's fine. When donations give PVP advantages on PVP servers though, not cool.
inb4 lock -_-
I like it, doesn't bother me and doesn't look like they want to change it so gonna have to tough it out
I've let both Dynamus and sawine know about these complaints.

Please remember this was a server merge, the other server this has been merged with have had their entire world wiped to start new on this one. They've lost a lot and all now need to start new, their staff are going to be reapplying for their staff positions and they aren't complaining half as much as you guys are =/
^Without the server merge we wouldn't have the pvp server. i think Danni said it all.
Donating for TNT is fucking retarded. The mcmmo shit doesnt really matter though.

Edit: Do most pvp servers have donate for TNT?
Reggief wrote:
Donating for TNT is fucking retarded. The mcmmo shit doesnt really matter though.

Edit: Do most pvp servers have donate for TNT?

Then make suggestions what shouldnt be on the donations and what should be. These things will be heard by the owners (Sawine and DynamusX) so you need to make suggestions and not just moan about whats wrong <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
It's not like they get godmode, if you can't save up a little spending money then boohoo, you will still be able to kill any donor using skill, not TNT.
Equal TNT usage for all!