Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Plugin alteration request...
Started by Unknown User

The plugin that allows redstone dust to set netherrack on fire

I need It changing

Well, something added to it. As it stands redstone torches don't light it from underneath, can you make this possable please? It would help me greatly, and I mean, GREATLY

I don't see how this can be impossable but ok if it is

Thanks
what do you mean it doesn't light it from underneath? just run redstone wire under it and power the whole thing with a torch

No I need specific lighting

Won't work
I can't think of any situation where redstone torches would be more convenient? Can you post some screens so I can understand?
what kind of specific lighting?
Carnt get screen shots right now

But when you need to control one netherrack block which is touching others next to it which also need to be controlled

Aka

I JUST NEED IT
Redstone dust connects where as torches don't, allowing single netherrack to be controlled without lighting ithers
Can I see some screens so I can better understand what you're getting at?
Carnt get on my laptop until Sunday...

Hmmm

So u have a floor of 5x5 (netherrack) and u want to only light one block, but still have the option to light the others if you want. If you use redstone dust, it will connect with the redstone dust next to it, there for lighting the one next to it. Where as torches don't power each other and can be powered next to each other without affecting touching blocks

See what I mean?

Best I can do with words really
Anda situation

When you have a 2 wide 10 long corridoor of netherrack, you want to make a pattern of when they light up, if u use redstone dust it isn't possable