Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Events team applications.
Started by [E] dead [1]

Minecraft IGN: adioshoes78

Age (Prefer 16+): 15

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in MineTown (Needs to be More than 2 months) : i play about 50-55 hours a week. I will have been on mine town for 2 years in late december.

Friends in Minetown : drpepper1344, peon135, hunterkiller, heiwashin, parkerjdude, OhhTrizzy, CodyHalloway , Jpk, and many more.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No.

Do you have any ideas for future events?: Yes, i think there should be an event for Arbor day, earth day, and events for the mod and admins birthdays that involves their interests.

Have you done any unofficial events? Please provide screenshots: I have had my town host park our events and fighting events. I will provide pictures of my parkour course.

Have you ever helped staff with events?: No but i am always free.

Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yes.

Do you have any experience using World Edit and region flags?: Yes i was a mod on a server that went down quite a few months ago.

Why do you think you will make a good Events Member? Explain.: I am open-minded, i think out of the box, and I'm overall creative.

Why should we consider you for the event team: My creativity for the most part, and i am responsible and no matter what, i will make sure every event is to everyone's liking.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: Im chill with anything and if anyone ever needs anything, they can just ask me.
Minecraft IGN:jimbo493

Age (Prefer 16+):14.5

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in MineTown (Needs to be More than 2 months) :20 hours

Friends in Minetown :fez99 grapefruit998(banned)saltysavvy insert0name0here platypus adz leogt123 spqr clan members and pretty much everyone i have no dark enemies

Have you ever been banned before? Why?:yes stealing i have regreted this mistake and i have not done it since, if you want to talk to someone neminex did my appeal

Do you have any ideas for future events?:i working a a jeopardy i have wanted to do a mt wipeout and much more

Have you done any unofficial events? Please provide screenshots:yes, i cant provide screenshots but if you go to my home you will see my spleef arena which i hold regular events at now

Have you ever helped staff with events?:no, but i have asked to and couldn't

Can you use Mumble(this is necessary):yes i dont use it regularly but i can use it

Do you have any experience using World Edit and region flags?:no but i have a server i could practice/learn it on im a fast learner

Why do you think you will make a good Events Member? Explain.:would be a great event team member since i am very creative and love to build stuff and now i spend all my time in mt so i can be on a lot ad make some great events happen

Why should we consider you for the event team:because i am a friend to everyone even if were rivals in a clan and am good at making sure everyone understands the rules

Additional info you would like to tell us?:i love orange and doing:)
Minecraft IGN: gh515

Age (Prefer 16+): Im 15, but very mature for my age. I dont swear or grief or steal.

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):Live on the East Coast of The U.S.A.

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in MineTown (Needs to be More than 2 months) : at least 10-15 Monday-Friday, ALL the time on weekends. I joined sometime around June of 2012

Friends in Minetown :Legomanozejj, bloxerz991, Zionia, HunterKiller47, Destroyer1239, Mattgehring, Deep_Lord_Aeneas, Rolllercoaster27 Donkeyy, StealthM23 PandaPsych, Vault_Keeper, Leo, DeeQue. Many more...

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No

Do you have any ideas for future events?: Yes, but i would like to keep them off of here to keep them original. If you would like to know just let me know.

Have you done any unofficial events? Please provide screenshots: I have not i have had several ideas and such, but i usually dont have the funds and materials to form my ideas.

Have you ever helped staff with events?: No, usually they dont really want help, but i would like too.

Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yes! I get on at least once every two days!

Do you have any experience using World Edit and region flags?: Small bit, i know the basic stuff and im willing to learn!

Why do you think you will make a good Events Member? Explain.: I like to have fun, i like to create things and build things others can enjoy. I Have had some ideas that have been turned into events, not told by me, but like the Olympics i had an idea to do it but didnt have the funds and help, and it was built about 4 weeks after that.

Why should we consider you for the event team:Again, I like to have fun, i like to create things and build things others can enjoy. I believe i can contribute ideas and if not create events by myself, help others, i like to stay busy on MineTown and constantly build and help. I believe i can be a great staff and help out.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: Im willing to help in anyway that i can.
Minecraft IGN: KneeHeadToe

Age (Prefer 16+): 15

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Central Time Zone

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in MineTown (Needs to be More than 2 months) : I joined Minetown on Dec 21, 11. I would say I play 30-40 hours weekly.

Friends in Minetown : I'm friends with Donkeyy, Joey_dev, Kong, Matt, Gotmilk, alecmckinley, Lucasgreen, StealthM23, Kutha Pwnmaster, and Lucaslower. That isn't that large of a group but I feel like I get along with everyone, Just don't interact with them enough to call them friends.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I hate answering this question. Yes I was banned once for use of X-Ray. I ignorantly thought that I could break the rules and get away with it. I took a terrible break from MineTown and it was not fun at ALL. I matured during the months of my ban and thought about how stupid I was. However, the damage was done and now I have to label myself as a cheater. I definitely learned to think before I act and to make good decisions. I am now dedicated to have a long relationship with MineTown and its community.

Do you have any ideas for future events?: I have a few ideas for events. One of my ideas would be a Last Man Standing mob arena. Basically, everyone would be in the same size plot, same armor and weapons. Mobs would be coming at them at the same time. The Last man standing would be the winner.

Have you done any unofficial events? Please provide screenshots: No I have not. I have always been worried about starting one then not having enough materials or money for rewards.

Have you ever helped staff with events?: Yes recently I have been the guinea pig for Matt and testing a few of his events. I also just helped Donkeyy build something for one of his future events.

Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yes I can.

Do you have any experience using World Edit and region flags?: I have a pretty good experience with World Edit. I have not worked with region flags but I feel like I have a basic understanding and could learn them quickly.

Why do you think you will make a good Events Member? Explain.: I would work incessantly on ways to entertain the whole server. Sadly, we have a reduced number of active members. A lot less active members then we used to have a few months ago. I would work to keep our current members and possibly pull in new members. One thing I stayed on MineTown for was the events. I have never had as much fun on any over server. MineTown has amazing events. Such as "Yields Diggy Hole" Zios Jeopardy, Matt's speedbaking, and many many more. With the addition of the event server, MineTown is going to get a lot more enjoyable and exciting. I want to be a part of that. I want to make everybody's experience on MineTown something to remember, something that really stands out. I never want to hear someone say "MineTown is boring." Basically I want to help the events team make this server enjoyable, which they are already doing a magnificent job of.

Why should we consider you for the event team: You should consider me for the events team because I am a dedicated person. I would not only help other event team staff and make their lives easier, I would do my best to keep new and old members active. One thing we need on MineTown is new members. Like I said before, I will attempt to entertain everyone. That is what the events team is for. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I feel like I have a good history with entertaining people. I have always been the "class clown" yet was still getting work done. I feel like I have entertained a lot of people in my lifetime. I also feel like I have made a lot of MineTown members laugh. I have been told that I am a nice person, and funny at times.
Minecraft IGN: Madster456

Age (Prefer 16+): 16. Will be 17 on Oct. 24!

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): NYC.

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in MineTown (Needs to be More than 2 months): Been in Minetown since sometime in january. Hours per week would be well over 24.

Friends in Minetown: Lomanic, Matt, Holy, dylan, yield, luggious, zionia, agent, XCoaster, But I can get along with just about anyone. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I have been banned once. My mouse dirped out and died when i was watching danni do her event, and i accidentally broke the glass and fell through.

Do you have any ideas for future events?: A few. Actually a few really good ones. Yield was jealous of the event Idea I had a while back when I used to be event staff.

Have you done any unofficial events? Please provide screenshots: Not that I have done. But had a lot planned.

Have you ever helped staff with events?: All the time. I helped with many events before.

Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): On it 24/7

Do you have any experience using World Edit and region flags?: Yup. Know it like the back of my hand

Why do you think you will make a good Events Member? Explain.: Well, The first run at it wasn't the best. But my inactivity has been greatly decreasing since finals for this quarter are over. I still have work and school stuff to do, so don't expect me to be on 24/7. But I am a good worker. I know when things need to get done, and I do it.

Why should we consider you for the event team: You should consider me because I know what the public likes, What people are interested in. I put quality into the things I do, not just for minecraft, but for anything I do. I put 100% effort into anything I do.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: Will be 17 soon. Working on a few good projects with yield atm. Was event staff a while back, but demoted due to some issues with inactivity.

-Madster
Minecraft IGN:nutty_joshua

Age (Prefer 16+):12, but I would really like to get involved with events and be a member of the Event team.

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):GMT + 10

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in MineTown (Needs to be More than 2 months) : Exactly 3 months - started playing on the 29th of July 2012.

Friends in Minetown: almost every player on Minetown. but my main minetown friends are : ethytree, eragon121212, x_miniman_x, mine4fun

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I have never been banned from Minetown.

Do you have any ideas for future events?: Yes, I have had an idea for an underwater

exploration with chests everywhere. They all contain treasure, and there are areas that have air in them, but there are hidden traps in places that have air.

Have you done any unofficial events? Please provide screenshots: I am hosting the Halloween event with Eragon121212.

Have you ever helped staff with events?: No, because I have never gotten the chance to help anyone.

Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Definately!

Do you have any experience using World Edit and region flags?:Yes, I have a lot of experience with worldedit ad worldguard because I use those plugins all the time on my own private server.

Why do you think you will make a good Events Member? Explain.: Because I am a very creative person and

I love doing fun things on Minecraft with my friends and other people.

Why should we consider you for the event team: Because I am a very creative person, and

I love doing fun things on Minecraft with my friends and other people.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: Yes, I am not allowed on the computer during the week because of school and homework and other stuff.
Minecraft IGN: Mortar86

Age (Prefer 16+): 17

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in MineTown (Needs to be More than 2 months) : 5-10 hrs a week, and I have been on Minetown for over a year.

Friends in Minetown : Zionia, MastaC, Irethena, Coffeey, HK-47, Luggious, Grifff, Lom., itsprotonic, DanniDorrito, leogt123, Nick633, Ronvandorp, PokemonGardevoir, SloopJB1,DannyBoyg1, Choco, Joey_Dev. I have meet alot of people over the year I've been here, but not many of them are around anymore. Here are those I have seen so far on the server.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No

Do you have any ideas for future events?: Instances, Obstacle courses, random themed build events, trivial pursuit, a weekly jeopardy game on set, a huge maze, boat battles, redstone puzzles, a Minecraft Amazing Race (my idea I started as event staff a while ago, wanna start it again.)

Have you done any unofficial events? Please provide screenshots: Yes, Hunger Games... I posted it in my other app.

Have you ever helped staff with events?: Yes, I have judged and help set up multiple events, I also helped build a lot of the Event world when I was an ENT+

Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yes

Do you have any experience using World Edit and region flags?: Yes

Why do you think you will make a good Events Member? Explain.: I am a leader, creative, and I don't stop until I get problems solved. My methodical mindset and military discipline make me a great problem solver and I can control lots of crowds. I also have a lot of knowledge about Minecraft and world edit that allow me to quickly learn in training and from experiences.

Why should we consider you for the event team: I am a long time member of Minetown and I want to give back. I want to help the staff and the server by giving my time and talent toward the making the server better.

Additional info you would like to tell us?:

Was a Ent+ already and had to go for a while when I started Flight Training. I would like to get back into the event team and help out.
Minecraft IGN: IronCross117

Age (Prefer 16+): 16

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Western Australian Standard Time

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in MineTown (Needs to be More than 2 months) : Ive played on MineTown for about 5 months.

Friends in Minetown : Luggious, WhatItDo, Pred, Jallaf, And many more <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes, I have been banned for disrespect.

Do you have any ideas for future events?: Yes many, including Survival Maze, Archery Range etc etc.

Have you done any unofficial events? Please provide screenshots: Ive helped Luggious with his House Decorating event, and Floating Island event. (I dont have screenshots however Luggious can confirm)

Have you ever helped staff with events?: Yes, I have helped Luggious with quite alot of his Events.

Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yes, Im in Mumble Daily

Do you have any experience using World Edit and region flags?: Yes, I have had quite alot of expeirence with World Edit, not so much on region flags.

Why do you think you will make a good Events Member? Explain.: I am easy to talk to, I take others ideas and am able to put them in to use. I am a awesome builder and I am very, very active on MineTown.

Why should we consider you for the event team: A extra hand, skilled builder, a very organised person, and am a very loyal person.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have played in alot of events and basically have the full swing of things. Me helping Luggious and me also be a Temp EventStaff has also helped me with the process of learning what Event Staff do <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Cheers,

IronCross117
Minecraft IGN: alegator1221

Age (Prefer 16+): 16

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern Time Zone

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in MineTown (Needs to be More than 2 months) : 5 Months and 12 hours

Friends in Minetown : CytoCraft, Zionia000, A3Modz, ipwnin3D, I like everyone

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes, it was a mistake with Rainy_Daze

Do you have any ideas for future events?: I want to host a build event called Alebuild. It will have diffrent themes and will be outside the box.

Have you done any unofficial events? Please provide screenshots: No, I am working on putting together a event

Have you ever helped staff with events?: Zionias event

Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yes, trying to get it to work right now

Do you have any experience using World Edit and region flags?: Yes

Why do you think you will make a good Events Member? Explain.: I am creative, and love to have fun.

Why should we consider you for the event team: I will make the event world a better place and have fun while doing it.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I love to build and make creative stuff that people like (and give away prizes)
Minecraft IGN:

My IGN is Teh1337Haxorz

Age (Prefer 16+): 16. Turning 17

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in MineTown (Needs to be More than 2 months) :

Usually about 5 hours a day, I occasionally have some tech issues, but they get fixed very fast. I've been playing since December 14th, 2011, so almost 1 year

Friends in Minetown :

Most people, whoever talks, I will respond. To be specific, ConquestAlex, Jakieboy111, GodBrother50, and all the mods.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: yes, but he admits he wrongfully banned me because he thought I was duping, but realized that wasn't what I was doing. If you want the link to the thread, just PM me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Do you have any ideas for future events?:

Yes, I have many ideas, I like building things like mazes, with random small prizes in it, and one large one at the end, also themed events like Nature Building, House decorating (people givin identical houses, and random materials and have to make it look sweet) and country themed events (Ex. Canada- Build an igloo) I'm Canadian BTW <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

Have you done any unofficial events? Please provide screenshots:

Yes, I used to do them a lot, but I never took screen caps because I was focusing on the event, and didn't think it would be this useful <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> I also created an unofficial events idea thread a while back, because there was no official one, and it got quite a bit of replies

Have you ever helped staff with events?:

No, but I would have really liked to!

Can you use Mumble(this is necessary):

Yeppers

Do you have any experience using World Edit and region flags?:

No, but I can learn very easily!

Why do you think you will make a good Events Member? Explain.:

I am always coming up with different ideas for events and I have given other people inspiration to do their own events. I can easily explain guidelines for the events, and can be a strong leader. I do not pick favourites.

Why should we consider you for the event team:

I am a strong leader, and have many friends on MineTown. I am constantly coming up with good ideas, and never get distracted by projects that prevent me from leading events.

Additional info you would like to tell us?:

Not much, Just that I would like to thank ConquestAlex for showing me this thread, he thought I should try for this, and I think so too!