Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Events team applications.
Started by [E] dead [1]

Just an idea, but what if this was mde into an application, like becoming a member, then we know if it was accepted and whatnot
IGNORE THIS TILL YOU DIE!
Minecraft IGN: lochiechoccie

What time of the day would you be most available to run events?: 4:15-6/7 My timezone is Sydney, Australia

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in Minetown: I play an average of 3-4 hours depending on weekend or week days. Ive been playing on minetown for about a 10 months now, almost a year.

What kind of events would you specialize in?

- Quick, Fast, and Frequant

What are your ideas for future events? Most likely build events, or redstone events, you know, who can make the best redstone contraption, anything that involves plots really.

Have you ever participated or ran any unofficial events? I've been a test subject for land protection... I am also working on an unofficial event, it's a maze, matt said it was cool, that's good enough coming from matt if u ask me

P.S I edited my post and the bit about telling u about myself disappeared :/ so ill tell u here, I am turning thirteen this year, I have been playing minecraft for over a year, and if I don't get Ent+ I be sad... I would also love to be build team as an alternative, because I love building and am pretty good at it!
Minecraft IGN:Dpwheaton123

What time of the day would you be most available to run events? (Please specify a time zone):i could run events almost all day long i am on most of the time and im in central america

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in Minetown: about 30-50 hours and i am a 4-5 month vet on MT <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

What kind of events would you specialize in?Team events , build , events , long term events ,ext.

- Quick, Fast, and Fequant

- Detailed events that will take a while to run

- Team events, building events, puzzle events, etc.

What are your ideas for future events?i would like to impalement a multi event where you do a series of events all in one big event like you would have a parkour inside a maze in a buttons room where there's 5-7 doors but only 1 door leads to the next lvl and there's hundreds of buttons in the room <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Have you ever participated or ran any unofficial events? Please tell us about what you did and how it went: i have ran events in the past such as guess what mob im thinking of it went really well i gave out 500-1k MTC to winners ,ext. I have also ran Hide & seek in the spawn and gave out ether 3 emmy ores or 1k MTC <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Tell us about your experence with some of the mechinisms we use (WorldEdit, WorldGuard Regions, CraftBook, etc.):I know alot of commands for all of these and have used them alot in my own server. i also know some craft book like door heal , gate , ext.

Why do you consider Event staff over Normal staffing?I would prefer Events team due to i love making members laugh and see them happy haveing a good time <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> and i would like nothing more from MT but to see members having fun <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Quick! Think outside the box! Now what?IM OUT side the box oh noess what do i do now i know HOST a Event <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Tell us about yourself:my name is Daniel. I i live in Slidell, Louisiana,I have played minecraft for about 1.3 years now. I love seeing "lols" in chat and i have lots of freands (not Matt thow <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>). I feel that matt is the only one that really runs events and i know he cant run them all and i have not seen many events in the morning/night (depends on your time zone.) and i would like to help matt make/run more events and get some morning events up and going.
Minecraft IGN: Flex654

Age: 13 (Don't discriminate, my age doesn't reflect on my personality!)

What time of the day would you be most available to run events? (Please specify a time zone): Mondays, Wednesdays (some of the time, as I have drum lessons) and Friday-Sunday. Timezone is Pacific Standard Time (California, Oregon, Washington, etc.)

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in Minetown: I play at least 40 hours a week (depending on the week), and /whois said I joined 14th of October, 2011.

-Maze Events

-Building Events

-Action Events (bake cookies, make iron blocks as fast as possible, etc)

-Sporting Events (Spleef, Blockey)

-Pig Racing

-Gladiator

What are your ideas for future events? I think some sort of a maze would be cool, and I really enjoy building events and such. Iron Builder is awesome, too.

Have you ever participated or ran any unofficial events? Please tell us about what you did and how it went: Not on Minetown, but I have ran several building events and speedrunning of pre-built maps events (It's Better Together, etc)

Tell us about your experence with some of the mechinisms we use (WorldEdit, WorldGuard Regions, CraftBook, etc.): I have plenty of experience WorldEdit, WorldGuard Regions I need to study up a bit on, and I'm okay with CraftBook, could use some work.

Why do you consider Event staff over Normal staffing? You get to interact with people a lot more with event, and it generally sounds a lot more fun than normal staffing... even though I wouldn't mind being staff, either! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

Quick! Think outside the box! Now what?

Q: You're stuck in a blender. There is a pencil next to you. How do you get out?

A: Bounce the eraser up and out of the blender!

Tell us about yourself: I'm a fun and caring person, I love to make jokes and try to help in whatever way I can. A lot choose to define me as "mature", though I think that doesn't exactly follow through on Minetown (I like to have a lot of fun, too. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> ) Oh, by the way, if this helps, I'm (kind of sort of) friends with MattGehring123. Probably doesn't help. x)
Minecraft IGN: Insert0Name0Here (AKA Insert)

What time of the day would you be most available to run events? (Please specify a time zone): I live in the EST timezone. I can run events from 3pm-9pm on weekdays and and (Hopefully) through out the entire day on Weekends.

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in Minetown:I try to play 20-25 hours on the server each week, I have been on Minetown for exactly 10 months and 10 days.

- Quick, Fast, and Fequant

- Detailed events that will take a while to run

- Team events, building events, puzzle events, etc.

I specilize in Quick, fast, frequent events, Team events, and Puzzle Events. If I am accpeted I will try to run a varity of events.

What are your ideas for future events? I have many ideas for future events. Some of them are:

A Fishing event ( I am actually building this ATM)

-You must catch as many fish as you can and place them in a chest in a set amount of time. If the fish are not in the chest they dont count.

Archery Event (Ready to run. I have ran a variation of this already)

-You must Shoot objects or mobs to survive the round. You have a limited number of arrows and there are obstacles (like half slabs and

stairs)

*Ye ol' Master of Breeding

-Players start with 2 chickens, a stack of seeds, and 5 stacks of bones. They must produce as many chickens as possible before time runs

out.

*Wolf Tank

-Players each get unlimited bones (obtained from a Signshop station) and unlimited Golden swords (also obtained from a sign). Players

must tame as many wolves as possible while killing other player's wolves and protecting their own. There is a wolf spawner constantly

spawning wolves. After a set time the person with the most wolves wins!

*Fish Tank

-Players must mine as many ores as possible, under water! The more valuable the ore, the more points it is worth. There are chests under the water filled with items such as Aqua Affinity, Respiration, More Efficient picks, and rarely pumpkins for the /hat bug.

(All the names are not final at all. I hate making names before I build things. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> )

I also have various ideas for puzzles, races, contests, mazes, and much more <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Have you ever participated or ran any unofficial events? Please tell us about what you did and how it went: A few weeks ago I participated in Alex_Wan's maze event. I won 1st place. MungoBungo was very close behind me so I gave him some of my prize. I thought it was an overall very well run event. I recently ran A shooting event. It went very well in my opinion except for some loose zombies <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Tell us about your experence with some of the mechinisms we use (WorldEdit, WorldGuard Regions, CraftBook, etc.): I know a little about each, but I am most experienced in WE/WG. I know how to use regions and parent regions, as well as region flags and command signs. I know some about worldedit, copy, paste, replace, sphere, pyramid, ect. only the basics. I am also a fast learner.

Why do you consider Event staff over Normal staffing? I am applying for event staff because I want to make MT a fun place. Now that we have a server dedicated to events I feel like the possibilites are endless for events. I want to share all my ideas with the people, with an Event Staff position I think I can fufill this to the best of my possibilites.

Quick! Think outside the box! Now what? If an event fails for some reason I would make a small contest or other small event that involves the chat or in-game mechanics such as: Hide and seek, a Snowball fight, trivia, or a guestimation. (Fill a chest with items and people must guess how many items are in the chest.

Tell us about yourself: I have been playing MT for a while now, (A year in March!). I am known in-game as Insert. I dont have a name. I have been playing Minecraft for almost a year now and Minetown has made it one of the Best years yet. I love to make contests and games everywhere I go. I live in a small town, I go to a public school. I play the tenor Saxophone. I play on my town's indoor soccer team. We play at 10pm almost every Saturday night. I hate writing applications : P It makes you judge yourself.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. If you need anymore information feel free to message me on the forums <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

-Insert

*Edit 1/12/13

-- Added a few more ideas. The new ideas are marked with a "*"

What time of the day would you be most available to run events? (Please specify a time zone): Around 5-9 PM EST

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in Minetown:

Around 20 Right now, with exams, will be 30-40 in a few weeks, And I have been on MineTown For 1 year, 1 month

Team events, building events, puzzle events, etc. But I could also do other ones as well!

What are your ideas for future events?

I am thinking about some *Fix The Redstone* type events,and also some general speed building, decorate the house, and complete the maze events

Have you ever participated or ran any unofficial events? Please tell us about what you did and how it went:

Yes, recently I have been doing some -Hide and Seek- in spawn, and giving away 1k credits For the first person to find me, also going to be doing some trivia later

Tell us about your experence with some of the mechinisms we use (WorldEdit, WorldGuard Regions, CraftBook, etc.):

I'd Say i am pretty good with them <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Why do you consider Event staff over Normal staffing?

I think that people wouldnt be as demanding with me as apposed to normal staff members, I also believe I would be a better Event staff then Regular staff

I am already thinking outide the box <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> I have ALOT of good I deas for new events, If you want them Message me On the forums or ingame if you need them, if it Helps me out <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> oh and SAWINE?

Tell us about yourself:

I am a sixteen year old male from Canada.

I preffer skype over mumble, but if needed, I can go on mumble, although I find people never really talk :/ Skype-BennyWeeks

I would Really like to help out as an event staff and I KNOW I would make a great Event leader, If you would like to know anything else that could help me get a position, message Me

Thanks!
Minecraft In Game Name:

cpblack

|..../.|

|.../_|

|......|

What time of the day would you be most available to run events? (Please specify a time zone):

I believe I will be on between 4-10 Mountain Time. I am willing to drop 95% of what im doing to help the average event.

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in Minetown:

I play 2-3 each day of the week on average, and on weekends usually 4-5. I have been playing since 2011 or 2012, but I took a 6 month break

Note: My Schedule changes a LOT.

Pvp and maze, I am really good with world edit.

What are your ideas for future events?

A Buildoff Combined with grief combined with a Giant maze combined with Hunger Games.

Have you ever participated or ran any unofficial events? Please tell us about what you did and how it went:

I have attempted to run an unofficial event but no one showed up I have also participated in an unofficial building event, and it went pretty well.

Tell us about your experence with some of the mechinisms we use (WorldEdit, WorldGuard Regions, CraftBook, etc.):

I have some expirience with WorldEdit and WorldGuard, and I get the basics.

Why do you consider Event staff over Normal staffing?

I Consider Event Staffing because I am only 14 years of age and I would like to help people and have fun.

I am serious when needed, but I can also be fun and pleasent(not to say serious isn't) but I do enjoy just helping and seeing that people get their help because i know how it feels to wait for hours on admins or moderators. P.S. Event staff you guys are 1 million times faster xD.

Tell us about yourself:

I have a lot of brain disorders due to serious brain trauma at birth but I am taking medication and I am fine. I have been banned once for Xray. I thank you for your consideration. I have mumble but I very much prefer Skype. Either is fine.

Please Remove

- Owner
Umm this is an update for my event app I didn't know if I had to remake it but I now have mumble for the question 'Do you use mumble'