Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Events team applications.
Started by [E] dead [1]

Minecraft IGN:jimbo493

Age (Prefer 16+):14(1-5-98) so im almost 15

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):EST

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in MineTown (Needs to be More than 2 months) : Almost 9 months, and 10-15 hours a week, more in the summer

Friends in Minetown :Matt, Leo, Zi,VorTechs,HK,StealthM23, lots more, just named a few:)

Have you ever been banned before? Why?:Yes, stealing, i lerned my lesson, and never have stole since, if you want to talk about it, Neminex did my appeal

Do you have any ideas for future events?:Well I have thought of alot, jsut never had anywhere to do them, but some might be build replication events, and spleef, and also boat racing

Have you done any unofficial events? Please provide screenshots:I have done a spleef event, i have no screenies and IDK where i built the area anymore, but it had a spleef, pig racing and baot racing

Have you ever helped staff with events?:No, but i have helped Adam with /warp soloplay, and /warp think

Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): i Certaintly can, i just don't use it often

Do you have any experience using World Edit and region flags?:No major expierience, but have played around with it on a a server i made

Why do you think you will make a good Events Member? Explain.:I have always had a great creative mind and am always thinking of fun things we could do, and would be honored with this place of responsibility.

Why should we consider you for the event team: once again i am very creati=ve, and am always willing to help, and wish i could help on the events server, but Matt, ALWAYS says no, so i wish i could just do cool things on that server, and think that being on staff would be the next step for me in minetown

Any additional information you would like to tell us?: yes, ik i am 14 almost 15, but i am very responsible and have the mind, and maturity of 17-18 year olds, i find myself making the right decisions, and they make the wrong one, as fo i have really good logic

~jimbo493
Minecraft IGN:dpwheaton123

Age (Prefer 16+):15

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):Central America

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in MineTown (Needs to be More than 2 months) : 4 months and i play about 9 hours a day

Friends in Minetown :well lets see theres ipwnin3D,zio,stealth,cytocraft,Million,neil,leo,Xcoaster,who ever is reading this <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Have you ever been banned before? Why?:1 time due to my paypal account being hacked and the guy made clams to get money but i fixed it

Do you have any ideas for future events?:Yes i have a few that i would plan on doing i like doing like hide & seek for money or spleefs there is more just cant think off the top of my head

Have you done any unofficial events? Please provide screenshots:Not atm but i hope to have official ones soon <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Have you ever helped staff with events?:i have helped get people in the event channel and get people to zdrop <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Can you use Mumble(this is necessary):Yes infact i can my mumble name is same as in-game name <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Do you have any experience using World Edit and region flags?:Yes i have a lot of experience with using we regons some what i know how to make them set flags.

Why do you think you will make a good Events Member? Explain.:I love hosting events and i love makeing other members laugh i could host a lot of events due to im on A LOT. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Why should we consider you for the event team:as i sayed i can be on a lot and host a lot of events and i think that the event team is kinda slacking hosting events on main such at hide and seek or ext.

Additional info you would like to tell us?:Other then i love MT and hope to make a lot of events nope <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Minecraft IGN: parrotboy1

Age (Prefer 16+): i'm 13 turning 14 soon (15/2/99) but i am very mature for my age. Otherwise i wouldn't be admin on another server i play on.

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): my time zone is GMT +10 hours

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in MineTown (Needs to be More than 2 months) : i have been playing since october and hours per week on average is about 20

Friends in Minetown : i don't have any friends friends in Minetown but i would say Eragon and MyNameIsNeil are good people to have as friends

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No i have not been banned b4 and i would hopefully to never be banned

Do you have any ideas for future events?: Yes i have a couple of ideas for future events

Have you done any unofficial events? Please provide screenshots: I havn't done any unofficial events on minetown but i was thinking about doing some soon. I have done some events for another server i play on and it's

Have you ever helped staff with events?: No i havn't help with any staff with the events but i have asked a couple of times and i would really like to help any staff that is in a need for help.

Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): I can use mumble but i prefer to use teamspeak or skype.

Do you have any experience using World Edit and region flags?: Yes i have very much heaps o experience with WE and i'm learning a bit about region flags but i am a fast learner <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Why do you think you will make a good Events Member? Explain.: I'm a creative person who likes to have fun with events. I have been to a couple of events and i love them. I would really like to express my fun to other people. Ik i may be 14 soon but really age doesn't matter on how mature you are.

Why should we consider you for the event team:x as i said before i am a creative person and i would really like people to have fun in events i'll do. I would like to express my fun to other.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: People say I'm creative and my buildings are great with or without WE. On another server that i'm admin on i'm building the new spawn that is medieval themed and so people, even the owner and other admins thinks that i'm doing a great job. After i'm done i'm going to host a firework show with some medieval comps (minecraft style).

I hope this is a good enough Application

~Parrot
Minecraft IGN:

A3Modz

Age (Prefer 16+): 14

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):

EST

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in MineTown (Needs to be More than 2 months) :

10-15 hours and i joined April 1, 2012

Friends in Minetown :

I'd say everyone is my friend but the people I hang out the most with are. Tman_103, pkmnmewtwo (kirito), stealthm23, etc.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes because I xrayed, but I never have been banned since then.

Do you have any ideas for future events?:

Yea I'm thinking of doing a piggy race pretty soon, and a park-our.

Have you done any unofficial events? Please provide screenshots:

No but I plan to make alot.

Have you ever helped staff with events?:

Can you use Mumble(this is necessary):

No I can't because my computer will be to slow if i download it but i'm a fast typer.

Do you have any experience using World Edit and region flags?:

Yea I have some experiences, I used it on a server before.

Why do you think you will make a good Events Member? Explain.:

I think I would be a good event member because I'm kind and I have some really good ideas for events.

Why should we consider you for the event team:

I come up with some good creative ideas but I never have the chance to make the events.

Additional info you would like to tell us?:

Nope but I just hope you consider this app. Thanks ~A3Modz
Minecraft IGN:

C00kieM0nster (A3Modz2)

Age (Prefer 16+): 14

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):

EST

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in MineTown (Needs to be More than 2 months) :

10-15 hours and i joined April 1, 2012

Friends in Minetown :

I'd say everyone is my friend but the people I hang out the most with are. Tman_103, pkmnmewtwo (kirito), stealthm23, etc.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes because I xrayed, but I never have been banned since then.

Yea I'm thinking of doing a piggy race pretty soon, and a park-our.

Have you done any unofficial events? Please provide screenshots:

No but I plan to make alot.

Can you use Mumble(this is necessary):

No I can't because my computer will be to slow if i download it but i'm a fast typer.

Yea I have some experiences, I used it on a server before.

Why do you think you will make a good Events Member? Explain.:

I think I would be a good event member because I'm kind and I have some really good ideas for events.

I come up with some good creative ideas but I never have the chance to make the events.

Nope but I just hope you consider this app. Thanks ~A3Modz2

I didn't know if I had to redo the app
Minecraft IGN:

Luggious

15 (Born March 8th 1997)

Timezone:

GMT+8 Perth

Hours per week you play:

On average I get on Minetown every day ATLEAST for about 2 to 6 hours per day (I havn't been on as much lately. I joined Minetown at the 27th of December 2011 and I didnt donate with my actual money untill November this year, but I am pretty dedicated to the server, Im on the website contunuously and Ive blended into the community quite well. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Friends in Minetown:

LucasGreen, asianninvasion, Coffeey, Tprezzle, Madster, Fettuccini, XCoaster, HunterKiller47, MattGehring, Donkeykong, IvyDreams, Krystalin, DanniDorrito, HolySm0kes, Zionia000, NBC0711, Bman1248, IronCross117, PredSpread, Kutha, MungoBungo, XxMasterJackxX, XxKomfy, XxDeathSn1paxX, mac999, DarkAngel27, StealthM23, Kosakrizi, Jared5595, WhatItDo, Irethena, Gotmilk, Godbrother50, NeildotP, PokemonGardevoir, PkmnMewTwo, Yield, ModernDragoness, KneeHeadToe, Nick663, Philipo, Tayzchew, bundi69, Rigggy, adz0704, wawon0, Tarantula2, 8x8Johan, abzilla, Avalea, BoubiHere, HappyWorm360, Exeriti, DeeQue, elissaf, Diskenetic, DarthMiner, FatalPudding, evanskis, Hayden775, joey_dev, joshie503, isoccorplayer, jallaf, Leo, Landr0, Million_Acers, PandaPhsych0013, Ryanblm, Ronvandorp, schwarherz, xk_cortex, єяαgση, RazorSharpX5, YouFoundMe, Pink_Wet_Cat, Odarus and Plenty others! I have no need for enimies so I wont try to get on your bad side. Although I do sometimes cause issues with my wanting for attention so try not to interact with me when its late my time, since I get over emotional (I promise Ill start keeping it to myself or Ill just leave and talk to Cleverbot since that usually stops me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Have you ever been banned before? Why?:

Yes, First was for a glitch with the very old shop plugin which showed me stealing cobble from a shop when I was actually buying from it. Second one was for moving some redstone out of a chest which was owned by godbrother50, I forgot to put some back and I got banned for it. The third was for Xray mining, there were redstone torches on the ground. I thought they were people who marked out their mine (yah know when your inv is full but you dont want to /sethome there so you leave a marker) Well I dug down, and there was a Spawner Dungeon, I mined the spawner when I heard more monster, I dug in that specific direction when I came across another one. This area was later found by someone and hawkeye showed that I was there so I was banned from the server.

I have several events set out still on the event server which I want to finnish off them and I still have plenty of ideas that I would like to make into action, I have several Mario Kart based race tracks I still have to make (I have the desert one completed so thats 1 out of 7) and I have to finnish off my Mountain!

Have you done any unofficial events?:

Most of my events were official but I shall go and take screenshots of them. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

i6GSa.png

GDkBr.png

Jtby4.png

EPyMl.png

zy0EI.png

pmzQY.png

Yes, because I used to do them myself <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Can you use Mumble:

Yeah Im on mumble most of the time.

Yes, I learnt how to do them before.

Why do you think you will make a good Events Member? Explain:

Because I used to be events, so I have experience but it ended when I asked to leave but never got to explain things fully, in the end I was being a jerk to everyone and it was best that I would be kept away from staff for the time being. But, ive been getting bored quite quickly on minetown and ive just resulted my entertainment into land clearing and trading. I would like to be given a second chance for the job since I really enjoy building!

I did cause loads of trouble, but I work really hard on the event server and I have plenty of events that were ready to be run! I dont really care about the perks given on main server so you dont have to give them to me since I really just want to start doing some events again <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

If its possible that I could be Ent+ only on the events server that would be good, its best to just keep me with the 35$ perks on main since they made me feel over powered.

Thanks for reading and I hope you give me a go <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Love Luggious Mirk

(Luke Briggs)
I've updated the OP with the new application format. Previous applicants don't need to resubmit but it wouldn't be a bad idea to let us know your still interested.

The questions have been modified to help us know what role you would best fit within the team.
So we got post a new events team app somewhere else now?

What time of the day would you be most available to run events? (Please specify a time zone):4:00 to 5:00 and 7:00-9:00 and all day saturdays and sundays EST

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in Minetown:about 10-15 housrs every week

What kind of events would you specialize in?

- Quick, Fast, and Fequant Yes

- Detailed events that will take a while to run Yes

- Team events, building events, puzzle events, etc. No

What are your ideas for future events?

Some ideas are spleef(i have held one and i had easily 10 people)

Have you ever participated or ran any unofficial events? Please tell us about what you did and how it went:my spleef went well, just there was some confusion when u came to prizes, but it was small and i probaly should have a had a mod come and judge ect. i also did boat racing, didnt go so well though, but now i know how to make it better

Tell us about your experence with some of the mechinisms we use (WorldEdit, WorldGuard Regions, CraftBook, etc.):i have made a few WorldGuard regions, used worldedit, and am fast to learn, and i get most of craftbook

Why do you consider Event staff over Normal staffing?

i consider both, but think event would be better since i am not on as long as other staff, making it harder to do all the duties of staff, and i am very creative and "excited" kind of person

Quick! Think outside the box! Now what?

Well if you needed a event id hold 2 at the same time, a event builing event, the best one wins, and we can play it

Tell us about yourself:i just turned 15 4 dyas ago, im a boy, my absolute favorite colr is orange, im very involved in theater and robotics at school. and ive been on the server for almost 9 months now, i joined on March 26, 2012. i have been banned once for stealing, but i havent done anything of the kind for the last 6 moths since the ban, and the one and only server i play on is minetown

thats all, and sorry i have no color, i just cant do them on this computer

What time of the day would you be most available to run events? (Please specify a time zone):

Probably between 7 and 10 Central Time on weekdays, and a large majority of the day on Saturdays

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in Minetown: Too many hours <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>. I beleive about 14 to 21. I've been here for almost a year. (9 months)

What kind of events would you specialize in?

Building events and PVP events

What are your ideas for future events?

More PVP oriented events and maybe some cool building events

Have you ever participated or ran any unofficial events? Please tell us about what you did and how it went:

I have attempted to run an unofficial event but no one showed up <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> I have also participated in an unofficial building event, and it went pretty well.

Tell us about your experence with some of the mechinisms we use (WorldEdit, WorldGuard Regions, CraftBook, etc.):

I have some expirience with WorldEdit and WorldGuard, and I get the basics.

Why do you consider Event staff over Normal staffing?

Sadly I'm not old enough, and i think running events would be more fun then dealing with griefers and stuff of that nature

Quick! Think outside the box! Now what?

I will stay calm and come up with a creative solution. (I think that's a good answer <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> I sort of didn't get the question <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>)

Tell us about yourself:

I am an AWESOME player, and I have been dedicated to Minetown since the day i joined. I have been playing minecraft since easter of last year, and I joined minetown about a week(ish) after that. I have been in as many events as I could, and I have always wanted to help, but the staff have never needed any help <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>. I have lots of good friends on this server, and I am (or at least like to think i am <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>) friends with a lot of the event staff. Minecraft is a big part of my life and it would be awesome to help with an awesome server like minetown. Thanks! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>