Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Events team applications.
Started by [E] dead [1]

Minecraft IGN: Destroyer1239

Age (Prefer 16+): I am currently 15 but starting may 30th 2012 i am 16 <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): i am in the EST

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in MineTown (Needs to be More than 2 months) : i have been on minetown since i believe late febuary early march and i play about more than 42 hours a week on here maybe more not sure i play i think 5 hours a day so actually 35 per week

Friends in Minetown : im friends with Driak, cpblack, technoalpha, cyto, sloop, gingmax, yeild, krank2015, razor, holysmokes, spaceagent, lots more

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: i have never been banned i stick by the rules but i married wing_bat25 who is aparrently perm banned as using a hackers account :( still sad about that but i just need to know if wing is a guy or girl if its a guy i need them 10,000 mtc for a divorce fast lol. put in wings trivia game wing said she was a girl so idk.

Do you have any ideas for future events?: i have a couple a castle wars event where clans go head and head against each other for top title in pvp clan wars lol idk what that means, i had a build destroy build idea like in cartoon network, sniper wars, chess i got that i dea off of our checkers so why not have chess right, football one seems cool for me have brown wool as a ball but how will we throw it and what not and my now hunger games event where people can mine and take stuff as supplies.

Have you done any unofficial events? Please provide screenshots: i have tried to do a test run on hunger craft but that ended up as a fail because event needs to be in event world <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> this is the thread page that we have been using: http://www.minetown.net/forum/post/last/m/672632/viewthread/2431694-hunger-games-competitions#last

Have you ever helped staff with events?: i have tried helping some people with events like i tried giving matt supplies for climb but said he was good and other than that no other staff member has really needed my help :(

Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): i can use mumble now that i have my ps3 plugin mic but i would not use mumble rarley because issues with parents and sisters about talking to strangers crap. when i was in 5th grade i played runescape though a guy was my friend from school found out he was not and 1 month later cared for being a rapist so im still scared lol.

Do you have any experience using World Edit and region flags?: i have had some experience in my friends server but i under stand the region flags well

Why do you think you will make a good Events Member? Explain.: i think i would make a good events manager because i have so many ideas that i just want to implement into minetown and i can supply prizes if people donate and in summer i kinda want to win top voter lol thats my goal so i can then get donator packages and all the mtc from voting and my 4 shops. if u all can let me i will not let u down i will try to preform to my best duty if i can.

Why should we consider you for the event team: Because im just a fun type of guy i like to have when ever and where ever im at back at school i am know as george lopez because i am hispanic, look like him( except the big head and actual face ), and as funny as him if i had the recording of my football canoe trip u would laugh ur butts off. so my point here is i want to have fun as much as i can and have other people enjoy what i do by haveing fun with me in these events

Additional info you would like to tell us? i love tnt if it was allowed in only mines then u can count i would have 3 double chests full of diamonds coal iron redstone and gold ( mailnly diamonds ). i am a active person the only inactivity that i have done was the 3 week of lonleyness from not being able to go on minetown cause i had a virus on my computer and im giving a special thanks to yeild for helping me fix the problem idk how i will repay him. but like i said i am a very fun guy and top of my sophmore class in engineering cough* cough* and got college letters cause of it cough* cough* lol so please add me to the events team.
Minecraft IGN: Dylanbryanross1

Age (Prefer 16+): 16 and one month <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Standard Mountain Time

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in MineTown (Needs to be More than 2 months) : 3 months and 20

Friends in Minetown : Mattgehring, Gcbgab, Gotmilk54445, Leigirl66, Million_Acres, HunterKiller47

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No I have never been banned, on any server.

Do you have any ideas for future events?: Yes I have a few. If you would like me to list them please send me a private message.

Have you done any unofficial events? Please provide screenshots: I have done events in my server, not on Minetown. I do not have any screenshots, sorry. These include: Hunger Games, Giant Maze, Building Events, Jump Course, and many more.

Have you ever helped staff with events?: No, I have asked before and they had said sure but I was not on at the time they started. Sorry.

Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yes I can use it at certain hours of the day.

Do you have any experience using World Edit and region flags?: Yes, as I said earlier I do own a Minecraft server. I have around 1 year of experience with World Guard and know 90% of the commands.

Why do you think you will make a good Events Member? Explain.: I think I would make a good events member because I get along with the members of the Minetown staff. I also am a very creative person. I enjoy doing region protections, believe it or not. And I have many ideas for up coming events. I do not care about my name being a special colour or have a special tag at all. All I would like to do is help the staff of Minetown make events.

Why should we consider you for the event team: I would be very interested in learning more about the insides of events. I love to play Minetown and it is a great community and I enjoy doing things for the community.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I like cake :3
Minecraft IGN: WhatItDo

Age (Prefer 16+): 17

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in MineTown (Needs to be More than 2 months) : well I've been in Mine Town since early 2011 and hours per week on average is about 3-5.

Friends in Minetown : IggyTheBrain, Reggief, Derreck096, CytoCraft, Lucassgreen, Cpblack, Luggious, Pokemongardvoir, Sydneya11, Palonti, Madster456, Gotmilk54445, IronCross117, Happyworm360, along with may more that clan with me.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: there was one misshap. i used to live in a town (noobtown) the houses there were one block apart from each other, after deciding to move to a different town i tore down my house, to reach the top of my house i used wool as a scaffold, after it was torn down i moved, 2 days after i was banned, i checked and the conclusion was i left 1 wool block in between my house and a friends and i guess it was mistaken for a grief blocked but with further investigation it was mistakenly left there, and i was unbanned right away and it was filed as a misunderstanding.

Do you have any ideas for future events?: A ton, one of which i am curently experimenting as i finish creating it

Have you done any unofficial events? Please provide screenshots: I am in the process of making one, it is not ready thought so technically no but heres a concept of mine that a friend of mine made
Have you ever helped staff with events?: The Floating boat/pvp take over i helped out a bit, getting it organized

Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yes.

Do you have any experience using World Edit and region flags?: Yes. quite a bit.

Why do you think you will make a good Events Member? Explain.: Because im fun, i have a unique brain which allows me to come up with all sorts of crazy ideas that people love and give good feedback from. also I friendly which is important, because i want people to get to know me and as well as my events that i create so they keep coming back and i get more feedback to make more fun crazy wacky ideas.

Why should we consider you for the event team: because im just overall fun, enjoyable and im good at giving players a great experience cause i learned from past teams even in other servers is that you want to give the players the best experience so they enjoy it and come back eventually with more people/friends

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am currently in the middle of constructing an unofficial experimentation event called Deathrun, you may know it from some steam source games, but with the power of pistons, materials, etc. i am implementing it into the world of mine town, in hopes to create hype.
Minecraft IGN: Dirty_miner21

Age (Prefer 16+): 17

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Arizona Time (Not a joke)

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in MineTown (Needs to be More than 2 months) : I have been on minetown for 5 months, usually on an hour a day.

Friends in Minetown : Everybody who has a account!

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes, misunderstood advertising

Do you have any ideas for future events?: PvP, Songs, Building competitions, Shooing spawned animals in the air with a bow, cake making competitions! And maybe some long term ones!

Have you done any unofficial events? Please provide screenshots: Yeah! some maze, and I helped out motoring one. Sadly I'm at my dads, and cannot provide a photo. I will add some when I get home.

Have you ever helped staff with events?: I've donated to everyone that has been started.

Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yes, I used to own my own. I'm on it a lot!

Do you have any experience using World Edit and region flags?: Yes, I am a master with word edit and world guard.

Why do you think you will make a good Events Member? Explain.: I think out of the box, and have tons of special events, I'm always on, and love participating in them myself!

Why should we consider you for the event team: Like I said above, I am always on and I love to help people out! I love MT and there creative thinking, I want to take part in it to!

Additional info you would like to tell us?: Even if I don't get accepted, please message me! I have ton's of new idea's if you guys are stumped! Just message me in game, or on mumble!
Minecraft IGN: Nemenix

Age (Prefer 16+): 16

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT+2, summer time.

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in MineTown (Needs to be More than 2 months) : I play an average of 34 hours on Minetown. Im on Minetown since 29 August, and that means that i have been here for nearly 9 months.

Friends in Minetown : Jallaf, Zionia, Waffletastic, Danni, Danny, Coffeey, Irethena, DJTechnor, Modern, Sawine, Luggious, _xXHazelXx_,Tarantula, Nick663, Ronvandorp, Ryanblm, Neildotp, Nyan_cat_89, Tprezzle, Sjoerdjuhh, Philipo, xXMasterJackXx, Bogeymanh, Skiller4good, Theyolol. I didn't list all, but this ones are the one i talk to everyday.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I had a temp ban for being glitched at an event. I wasnt able to get out the event when i died, because i kept respawning in the event. This was fixed some hours later

Do you have any ideas for future events?: Yes, in fact, im already planning to create a event with Jallaf.

Have you done any unofficial events? Please provide screenshots: I have hold 2 events, a give-away quiz and a (official) building event at the warp: /warp nemenixevent and /warp nemevent.

Have you ever helped staff with events?: Not that i can remember.

Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yes

Do you have any experience using World Edit and region flags?: Yes, i master region flags and i know the most cmds of WE.

Why do you think you will make a good Events Member? Explain.: I have a lot of idea's for events. I know i can work my idea's out very well and it makes me happy when i see people enjoy things i created for them. Thats what im doing it for.

Why should we consider you for the event team: As i said it makes me happy when i see people enjoy my events. I can run events, because i held a quiz and that building event without having encountering big problems.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: Thank you for taking time to read this and considering promoting me to the Event staff
Minecraft IGN: isoccerplayer

Age (Prefer 16+): 15 years, 7 months

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): MST

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in MineTown (Needs to be More than 2 months): I play between 15 and 25 hours a week, and have been a member for 8 months, as of today (Application was approved September 27, 2011 by sayomie).

Friends in Minetown: donkeyykong, mattgehring123, abzilla, kong999, XCoaster, dunsjohn, joey_dev, Zionia000, and DanniDorrito, just to name a few. I am friendly with the community, and don't count anyone as an enemy, or someone I dislike.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I was banned in October for 'Luring.' It was a misunderstanding, and I was unbanned an hour later/

Do you have any ideas for future events?: I have many ideas for events! Things like Capture the Flag, a scuba style event (you have to navigate your way to the bottom of a deep lake, that has hidden air pockets so you don't drown, but as you near the bottom, you have obstacles, that make it hard to get to air sources, so it becomes a challenge to get air, so you won't drown on your way to the bottom), modified building contest (first, you have to mine the materials you'll use, in a pre-created mine within an arena , then you have to build something ), modified PvP (gain new weapons, after each kill made), Jungle Temple (fight your way past mobs in this aztec style temple, through a maze, to a parkour area, to the end), and MANY more.

Have you done any unofficial events? Please provide screenshots: Yes! I have hosted JumpUp (warp jumpup, its a parkour style event, including different biomes, as you progress), iGrief (warp igrief; A modified griefing event; you grief your neighbors, then repair your house; house closest to orginal wins), a spleef event (warp ispleef), and a small building event.

iGrief.png

(IGrief House Shot)

iSpleef.png

(spleef Stadium)

JumpUp.png

(JumpUp shot)

Have you ever helped staff with events?: I have helped during the Hunger Games event, with Inventory control; I've helped moderate events, and I've helped set up events.

Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yes

Do you have any experience using World Edit and region flags?: I have had over 20+ hours of WorldEdit experience on the DEV server, and have set flags for events, and also casual flags for residences in MineTown.

Why do you think you will make a good Events Member? Explain.: I feel like I could be a good addition to the Events Team, because I am always coming up with ideas for events, I enjoy hosting events, and I am a good builder, and am dedicated to finishing projects once I start them.

Why should we consider you for the event team: I would love to join the Event team, because I feel if I were added, I would have more opportunities to create events, and host them. I enjoy hosting events, and strive to make the events I am hosting smooth, and fun for the people participating. Being a part of the Event Team would be a ton of fun, as well, because I would have more opportunities to host events with my friends who are apart of the event team already.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am currently a Helper, in game, so I have a lot of experience with world guard, etc.
Minecraft IGN: airOslo

Age (Prefer 16+): 14

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT + 1

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in MineTown (Needs to be More than 2 months) : I spend a LOT of time on Minetown! And I've been here for a good 3/4 months

Friends in Minetown : ImThrowingPie, tntnorge, Fella001, darth_janus, Nemenix, Ziona001, KuSi833 , bigleo123, Luggious, I can go on for quite some time, but I have a good chunk of friends!

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes I have. A BIG misunderstanding with tntnorge (from both sides). It's all good now.

Do you have any ideas for future events?: Yes. Like a HUGE war with the east and west of Minetown fighting each other. Regions turned off, and it's mandatory to fight for your side!

Have you done any unofficial events? Please provide screenshots: No I haven't.

Have you ever helped staff with events?: I have helped staff before, but I'm not sure if they used my help for events.

Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yeah sure

Do you have any experience using World Edit and region flags?: A bit, yes. I'm a make sift java coder, so it should be all good!

Why do you think you will make a good Events Member? Explain.: Simply because I'm creative, and have a lot of spare time!

Why should we consider you for the event team: I'm a good mate, I work efficient, I have good ideas and a lot of time.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I think becoming a Ent guy is something for me. Just because I like to build and simply work in Minecraft.

Thanks!
Minecraft IGN:Deltaphantom21( im getting a new account call PokemonMewTwo)

Age (Prefer 16+):16

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern US

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in MineTown (Needs to be More than 2 months) :i play more then 24 hours a week and i been here for atleast 3 month

Friends in Minetown : i have alot of friend such as pokemongardevoir

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: yes my friend accuse me for using a mod when he was the guy was using it

Do you have any ideas for future events?:yes such as trival, parkour ,maze. pvp, etc.

Have you done any unofficial events? Please provide screenshots:No sorry

Have you ever helped staff with events?:Nope no one ask for help

Can you use Mumble(this is necessary):yes of course

Do you have any experience using World Edit and region flags?:yes i do on world edit but im still figure out how to use region flag

Why do you think you will make a good Events Member? Explain.: i follow any dirction and be a coop with other people

Why should we consider you for the event team: i enjoy voluteer helping and group of people and i want to be part of somthing big and this is my chance to make a difference

Additional info you would like to tell us?: im just average builder nothing more
Minecraft IGN: scarletisrouge

Age (Prefer 16+): 14

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in MineTown (Needs to be More than 2 months) : I play about 40 hours a week, and I've been playing on Minetown for about 6 months.

Friends in Minetown : mattgehring, landro, sydneya11, eagleguy113

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes, once for accidentally taking from a donations chest. The ONLY reason for this is because 1) I was new, and had no idea, 2) It was not properly labeled at all.

Do you have any ideas for future events?: I would love to start up a hunger games pvp arena, and an event there would happen every so two weeks. We could also do scavenger hunts for chests in the wild, and more maze/drop parties. We could have races, where players can try and compete each other, while running an obstacle course. I have many more ideas, but they can be talked about more in detail later.

Have you done any unofficial events? Please provide screenshots: No, sadly, but I helping with the building of a hunger games arena. I, as an individual would also like to build the obstacle course.

Have you ever helped staff with events?: The hunger games arena.....

Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yes, but not as often.

Do you have any experience using World Edit and region flags?: I am setting up a town now, so yes.

Why do you think you will make a good Events Member? Explain.: I think I will, because I am slowly growing bored of just making buildings, and towns on this server. This means most of my time will be helping out with events with staff, given you grant me being a team member.

Why should we consider you for the event team: I heard you have many new worlds, which might equal more events, and more event members needed. Please also see above reasons.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am enthusiastic and creative, and would LOVE to help with the events. I have tried to help with other events, but usually, they already have enough builders. Along with poke, don't underestimate me, just because of my age <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Minecraft IGN: bennett020

Age (Prefer 16+): 14 unfortunately

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT + 1:00 London

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in MineTown (Needs to be More than 2 months) : I think it has just passed 2 months since I have joined

Friends in Minetown : I have quiet alot of friends on Minetown and I am nice to everyone I meet.

Have you ever been banned before?: Nope <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Do you have any ideas for future events?: My only ideas off of the top of my head are a free-running course, mining race, a building competion and a treasure hunt.

Have you done any unofficial events? Please provide screenshots: unfortunatley no.

Have you ever helped staff with events?: unfortunatley no but I would love to in the future

Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): I can use it and have used it for minetown recentley but only use it when i am helping people.

Do you have any experience using World Edit and region flags?: I have had alot of experience with world edit and I am confident with using region flags

Why do you think you will make a good Events Member? Explain.: I think that I would become a good Events member because I have quite a unique and active imagination and I think that I could help make events more organised and make them more enjoyable for the participants and for the spectators.

Why should we consider you for the event team: I have experience in being in charge of sorting out events in real life, at school I have a IT teacher who is my tutor and he is a very un-organised person so I help him do a after school activity called film club where he rents films off of love film for students to watch after school and I am in charge of making sure what films they have watched, and making sure the films have returned back to thr love film company. I also think I should be considered for the team because I can make quite large and detailed structures for the events and I work great in a team <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Additional info you would like to tell us?: