Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Events team applications.
Started by [E] dead [1]

Minecraft IGN: Jc199710

What time of the day would you be most available to run events? (Please specify a time zone): EST or EDT

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in Minetown: about 7 months i play about easly 40 to 50 hours a week im on about 9 hours on average a day 7 days a week

What kind of events would you specialize in? well ill be able to do many awsome events.. (Ex. Racing, building, pvping,parkour)

What are your ideas for future events? I would have a awsome spleef tournament with awsome prizes and i would like to hold a parkour king of the hill type of thing where you try to climb to the very top of the ladder but there are other players trying to knock you off.I got many more in my mind im very creative but i would hold building events ...etc

Have you ever participated or ran any unofficial events? Please tell us about what you did and how it went. Well i helped tman with his spleef events that he held they turned out always good and i entered the diggy egg event.Also i helped lugg and many other people with testing out events for them and they turn out well.I participed in lots of events i really enjoy them. oh and i helped in all those event by helping setting them up

Tell us about your experence with some of the mechinisms we use (WorldEdit, WorldGuard Regions, CraftBook, etc.I leared most of how to use signs well server signs/craftbook off the mods but with other things i leared abit of worldedit of my old single player im pretty good with that.

Why do you consider Event staff over Normal staffing? i would love to be both like many people would but i love doin events they are fun i like making people happy and enjoying the server.and to make the community more fun and enjoyable for every1

Quick! Think outside the box! Now what? well im very quick making desicons so i am the box you cant think outside me lol but a ex- a spleef tournament on the way i would but different types of blocks to make it more challaging for the players and put items in the way so yet the player needs to think as well to win the game

Tell us about yourself. I am jc199710 im on this server for about 7 months i am in leadership postion in japan when i start a build/event or any type of task i make sure to get it done to the best it can be but like i said im a hard worker i own a town named legacy which is doing well.I mind my own buiness and have a fun time.I love to try to make others have as much fun and to enjoy the server as much as i do
Minecraft IGN:Dpwheaton123

What time of the day would you be most available to run events? (Please specify a time zone):i could run events almost all day long. I am on most of the time and im in central america

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in Minetown: about 30-50 hours a week and i am a 10 month vet on MT

What kind of events would you specialize in?Team events , build , events , long term events ,ext.

- Quick, Fast, and Fequant

- Detailed events that will take a while to run

- Team events, building events, puzzle events, etc.

What are your ideas for future events?i would like to impalement a multi event where you do a series of events all in one big event like you would have a parkour inside a maze in a buttons room where there's 5-7 doors but only 1 door leads to the next lvl and there's hundreds of buttons in the room

Have you ever participated or ran any unofficial events? Please tell us about what you did and how it went: i have ran events in the past such as guess what mob im thinking of it went really well i gave out 500-1k MTC to winners ,ext. I have also ran Hide & seek in the spawn and gave out ether 3 emmy ores or 1k MTC

Tell us about your experence with some of the mechinisms we use (WorldEdit, WorldGuard Regions, CraftBook, etc.):I know alot of commands for all of these and have used them alot in my own server. i also know some craft book like door heal , gate , ext.

Why do you consider Event staff over Normal staffing?I would prefer Events team due to i love making members laugh and see them happy haveing a good time and i would like nothing more from MT but to see members having fun

Quick! Think outside the box! Now what?IM OUT side the box oh noess what do i do now i know HOST a Event wait no ima just go eat some beacon <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Tell us about yourself:my name is Daniel. I i live in Slidell, Louisiana,I have played minecraft for about 1.3 years now. I love seeing "lols" in chat and i have lots of freands (not Matt thow ). I feel that matt is the only one that really runs events and i know he cant run them all and i have not seen many events in the morning/night (depends on your time zone.) and i would like to help matt make/run more events and get some morning events up and going.
----
Minecraft IGN: leronzadok

What time of the day would you be most available to run events? (Please specify a time zone): I can run events anytime between 4:00pm-5:00pm(Pacific Time Zone)

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in Minetown: I've been part of MineTown since February 17th 2013, i play at least 3-5hours a day and i play daily.

What kind of events would you specialize in?

I specialize in many events and many things due to events. I could run a lot of fun events that would make a lot of people have fun and enjoy themselves on the MineTown Event Server.

What are your ideas for future events? I would create building Events, Spleef, and other events that would let the people win cool prizes and still have fun at the same time.

Have you ever participated or ran any unofficial events? Please tell us about what you did and how it went: I have participated in many events and i had a great time. I did not run any events, but have donated to many.

Tell us about your experence with some of the mechinisms we use (WorldEdit, WorldGuard Regions, CraftBook, etc.): I use all of these plugins on my own server. I know how to work with WorldGuard, WorldEdit, and CraftBook Very well. I know about flags, regions, and a lot of things due to WorldGuard. I do know a lot about WorldEdit as well.

Why do you consider Event staff over Normal staffing? I like both event staff and normal staff. I would like to be part of the Event staff because i know i can make a lot of fun and exciting events that would let the players have fun and win cool prizes at the same time.

Quick! Think outside the box! Now what? When i make the spleef, i would add a couple of levels to indicate how close you are to loosing or winning. I will also make parkour events that will be difficult but not too difficult.

Tell us about yourself: I am a 17 year old male that really enjoys gaming and really likes MineTown. I would love to help and would do anything i can to help the server. I am also a $100 donor and am looking forward to donate more.
IGN: Killerqueen125

What time of the day would you be most available to run events? (Please specify a time zone): Eastern Standard Time. I am on during the day. And at night around 7-10PM. So I would run them either during the day on a weekend or at night during the week.

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in Minetown: 8-9 hours a day. About 59 hours total in the week. I have been on Minetown since January 2013

I specialize in any events really. I do like puzzles so I can make mazes for people to go through. And Build events too.

What are your ideas for future events?

I plan to hopfully host a hide and go seek event. Where we set a perimeter around an area then make little places to hide for people. I also plan on spleef events and building events.

Have you ever participated or ran any unofficial events? Please tell us about what you did and how it went: No I have not.

Tell us about your experence with some of the mechinisms we use (WorldEdit, WorldGuard Regions, CraftBook, etc.): I know a little about it. But I pick up things very easily.

Why do you consider Event staff over Normal staffing?

I think Minetown needs more events and event staff. It will bring the server together for some fun! I am a very fun person and I have so many ideas.

Quick! Think outside the box! Now what?

I see a big arena in the future with an x marking the spot of buried treasure. Teams have to find the X and the team that wins gets a snazzy prize!

Tell us about yourself: I am very fun and outgoing. I always make sure the people around me have a good time. I am funny and sweet. I am just all together an awesome person to be around. I try to be friends with everyone because I really like to be around people and talk to people without drama! I am a leader in real life and in games. I try to be an example for people. I just am all together positive!
Minecraft IGN: WOOTman12345

What time of the day would you be most available to run events? (Please specify a time zone): My time zone is centeral - and I would be good around 8 A.M - 12 P.M or 9 A.M - 4 A.M

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in Minetown: I am about to go on 2 years on MineTown, and for the amount of time I take on a week would be..around 27-38 hours a week.

What kind of events would you specialize in? I would specialize in anything, really, just put me on something and I will be good to go. Except redstone.

What are your ideas for future events?: Most likely a maze game. ]Minecraftians are thrown into a maze, and they have to get to the end first, this is also PvP, and falls, traps and mobs await them at every turn, whilst only having leather, and a stone sword to survive.

Have you ever participated or ran any unofficial events? Please tell us about what you did and how it went: If you are talking about on MineTown, I have done no unofficial events, but I have had one on another server. I remember this one time on my friends server, we had made a door system, which was a bit like a quiz game, some ends had an endless pit, while others got rewarded. It went quite well. Until someone accidentally choose the TNT trap.

Tell us about your experence with some of the mechinisms we use (WorldEdit, WorldGuard Regions, CraftBook, etc.): Most of them I do, I am very enlightend on the subject of those commands, and I can do things like that, etc.

Why do you consider Event staff over Normal staffing? Well I think that this might be a bit more fun, over regular mod things.

Quick! Think outside the box! Now what? A manticore-antilope-god-velociraptor-kitty-dragon fighting the destroyer of worlds while being aided by Zeus in the galaxy of the mouthbreathers. Boom.

Tell us about yourself: I am a very calm, collected and a bit more solitude-driven type of person, the real thing that motivates me is free will, the good AND bad free will.
Minecraft IGN: DonkeyyKong

What time of the day would you be most available to run events? (Please specify a time zone): 2:00PM (EST)

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in Minetown: In the past weeks I'm not going to lie, I have not been very active, but when I am active I'm mainly on for about 48 hours per week (Around 6-12hours a day). And I've been playing Minetown for a year now, coming on two years(:

As many people know from my past events, I usually try to specialize in different types of events, some are quick events, some last hours. Some are teamed, some are on your own. And I make sure EVERY single event I make is detailed to the max, or it will not be hosted until done so.

What are your ideas for future events? I have many, basketball, a horse race, even a border control event! I have more, but I would like to keep secret for now.(:

Have you ever participated or ran any unofficial events? Please tell us about what you did and how it went: Ofcourse I have! Before there was an event team, I would love making events, DKSkyDive, DKParkour, Mario v.s DonkeyKong was a big one, and all were very successful.

Tell us about your experence with some of the mechinisms we use (WorldEdit, WorldGuard Regions, CraftBook, etc.): I know them all very well, I would use them frequently when I made events.

Why do you consider Event staff over Normal staffing? When you're an entertainment staff, you have so much fun. I'm not saying Normal Staff don't have fun, I'm just saying entertainment staff can be creative, and you never know what they will come out with next, they spend countless hours to give the community some fun. They think outside the box to create the events the community knows and loves. And the love and support the community gives you when they have fun on your events is all the gift I could ask for. Ever since my first day of Minetown, I've always admired the first entertainment member, baberuth, and I would love seeing him work on his events, he would let me test them and help out on them. That made me realize how much fun building events could be. So I started, and now I can't stop thinking about new events I could set up, or new obstacle courses I could let the community rage over. (A good rage(; ). They say, if you enjoy your job, you never work a day in your life. So to me, I'm not making events for a job. Even if I don't get promoted to an entertainment staff, it will not stop me from doing what I love. That is why I consider event staff over "Normal staffing".

Tell us about yourself: I love Minetown, if someone says "Minecraft" I automatically think of this amazing server. I've been a Minetowner for almost 2 years now, and I hope to continue to keep the years coming. I do have a job, I'm a DJ (Disc Jockey) in real life. My DJ name is as you could of guessed, DonkeyyKong or for short DJDK(: I absolutely love Dj'ing. My hobbies consist of longboarding, skateboarding, gaming, and DJ'ing. One little fact about me is that I have 37 pairs of headphones that I use for DJ'ing, and even a custom pair of "DJDK DJ'ing Headphones!" I hope you consider allowing me into the Entertainment Staff. Thank you SO much for reading and have a great day mate!
Minecraft IGN: Sorvora

What time of the day would you be most available to run events? (Please specify a time zone): During the summer, I'm most available to run events from morning to night, depending on my plans. During the school year, I'm most available to run events from 3:30 PM to 7:30 PM, depending on if I have anything to do after school. (EST)

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in Minetown: 10 hours

What kind of events would you specialize in? Team events, building events, puzzle events, etc.

What are your ideas for future events? Horse racing (when Minetown updates to 1.6.1), duel arena (You win by slaying opponents with your choice of a sword or bow)

Have you ever participated or ran any unofficial events? Please tell us about what you did and how it went: Yes, I ran a Hunger Games event. I used to run it two times a week, but it took to long to reset the map so I need to learn a quicker way to do this.

Tell us about your experience with some of the mechinisms we use (WorldEdit, WorldGuard Regions, CraftBook, etc.): WorldEdit and WorldGuard were good. As for the rest, I might need a little help with.

Why do you consider Event staff over Normal staffing? I've always wanted to become Event staff. Another reason is because I love making fun and exciting events!

Quick! Think outside the box! Now what? I was thinking of making a Cops and Robbers event. If you don't know what that is, it's where there are prisoners and a warden. The prisoners must do as the warden says, if you don't comprehend with the wardens orders, you will be punished. The prisoners must try to escape the prison without the warden catching you.

Tell us about yourself: I live in Ohio. I'm going to 9th grade. I have a Cocker Spaniel. I live with my aunt and uncle. I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers. I enjoy playing video games.
Minecraft IGN: Natedog85137

What time of the day would you be most available to run events? (Please specify a time zone):EST, During the rest of the summer, all day. I'm a rodent. I sleep most of the day, and play late. I am interchangable though.

Hours per week you play(average) AND how long have you been in Minetown: I just returned back to MT from a long hiatus, but I could be on for ~20-30 hours, but i've been here for almost 3 years.

What kind of events would you specialize in?: Themed build events, treasure hunts, maze running,

What are your ideas for future events? I have this one great idea of a event for anyone that has played Garry's Mod(There is a gamemode called deathrun, where you are suppose to get past traps, before the death activates them and kills you. If you make it to the end, you can get a chance to kill the death/deaths a video here explains it all)

Have you ever participated or ran any unofficial events? Please tell us about what you did and how it went: I used to participate in Matt's jump events where we had to parkour to the top to get an award. No matter how far I'd get, I never made it to the top x.x I never hosted a event before, but its something I look at as enjoyable to the host, and to the players!

Tell us about your experience with some of the mechinisms we use (WorldEdit, WorldGuard Regions, CraftBook, etc.): WorldEdit and CraftBook, for the most part I know how to use, other plugins I would need help, but I am a quick learner!

Why do you consider Event staff over Normal staffing?: Currently, my view of normal staffing is seen as mostly unexciting, while with Event Staff, you could get to know the player base even more by hosting events for them.

Quick! Think outside the box! Now what?: As stated above, I'd love to make a death run sort of event with plenty of traps to dodge, like pitfalls, suffocation, burning, and more! There's also other idea I'd like to try including mazes, certain themed build events, and a treasure hunt, whoever finding the most stuff winning!

Tell us about yourself: I joined back on December 24, 2010, the day before Minecraft went from alpha to beta. During this time, Cody was still the owner! I used to live in the old town Crescent (before it was revamped by Masta almost a year ago) with guys like Zdeath, Happyworm360, and more. I was well known back then and before I did my hiatus for selling music discs, which I plan to reopen! I've seen great factions like Frost, Espero, Vegas, Valor (which I was a part of for the longest) and other factions, before most of them died out. I've seen a lot of history on Minetown, like when Broly attacked the server, Cryston's sphere, the rise and fall of factions(not the plugin, the cities themselves), ownership switching from Cody to Sawine, Masta opening land plots behind spawn (My house is still there, but I sold it to someone else. If you'd like to see it, go behind the church and graveyard, and down the path to the right. Its in front of Goldengm's brick house.), and great friends come and go. I'm proud to say that Minetown was my first home on Minecraft, and i'd really love to help out as part of the Event Team.
EDIT: I have posted another Application, that has been revised, as I failed to add as much information as i did in this post, and i think that that post will be a better example of my strenghts and weaknesses