Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Main Market Update 2016
Started by [E] Zionia

Its alive!
yep...market has been pasted as of now. redoing regions and pasting schematics over now. permissions should be set tonight for people who are assigned lots in the 2nd post.
NOTE:

Anyone who was added to the market or changed spaces was charged for your lot. 1000mtc was deducted from the primary lot holders balance.

Market regions are set and if you are listed on the chart in post 2 you have build permissions. i am loading schematics in now.
Hi, I would like to be taken off of Katrinaxoxo's Plot and I would like to buy lot 26 and if possible I would like to have a bridge between the two.

Thanks,

-killing
@7315279 wrote:
Hi, I would like to be taken off of Katrinaxoxo's Plot and I would like to buy lot 26 and if possible I would like to have a bridge between the two.

Thanks,

-killing

can do. i will double check ingame to make sure no one has claimed it yet. if it isnt, i will add you to it and deduct 1k from your account. building a bridge between the two will be an additional 1k when it is placed. please build what you want for the bridge somewhere so we can move it in place for you.
So when I asked for two stalls I was told no, that we'll see the popularity of the stalls. Well, there's still 4 stalls available, so I'd like two stalls?
at this time only 1 region per player is allowed. if it changes in the future i will let you know.
just to update some of the stuff that isn't currently updated on the front page of this thread plot 5 is taken by zio, not 15, and plot 21 was taken already by someone in game. all the plots may not be up to date on the main post yet. please be aware.
I payed $1000 for plot 26 I think it was, later to be told that it was claimed by killing_acer. If I could use this post as record that I payed 1k so I can later use that to purchase a warp. Thanks. <3
All derps and lots are updated on the 2nd post as of now. Sorry for the mixups...there was some confusion of ownership.

All claims from this point on should be in game via Petition. If you have any questions comments concerns or suggestions, please post them here. Thank you!