Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Main Market Update 2016
Started by [E] Zionia

Greetings one and all!

Due to demand, request, and popularity, we are doing an expansion of the Spawn Market and making a bunch of updates and cleanup in order to make it easier and cleaner to allow for better use by the community. I will be updating this post tomorrow with details of what exactly is going on, but for now I shall give you the basics.

Timeline:

~New Market Due to be open on the weekend of July 15th, 2016

~Market is now open and in operation

Market Lots Are On Hold:

~Lots that become available due to people losing their lots are not open to be claimed until we update the market. Do not ask for an open lot. All requests will be denied in-game until the new market is opened next weekend. See the next post for details on reserving a plot.

For Current Lot Owners:

• Current Lot Owners in Good Standing will have the opportunity to claim the lot in the same respective position of their current shop on the new layout free of charge.
  • Current Lot Owners in Good Standing who wish to change location will have first opportunity to claim a new location, but will be charged the new lot cost.
  • Lot Owners on Probation as of July 15th will lose their lot when we move. Make sure your lot is up to the current code or you will have to join the masses for claiming a lot.
  • We will World Edit your current shop into the new plot, or you can choose to rebuild. If you want to reclaim any materials, you need to do so by July 15th as I will be making the copies and altering the area at some point on or after that day.
  • You will most likely have to relink your signs as World Edit messes with Redstone and connections. If you utilize Redstone in your shop for anything, this is your warning that it may need to be fixed after it is repasted in the new market lot.

Physical Changes:

• Now with 28 lots and 12 stalls
  • Lots are 9x9x21 (ground, 4 below, 16 above)
  • Stalls are a 3x3x1 wall area that will not be customizable , but cheaper with lower requirements to maintain.
  • New Admin Shop Design

Lot Cost:

• Now that Lots are in demand and have filled, there will be an initial cost to get a lot or a stall. These costs are a one time fee (unless you lose your lot and want to come back, in which case you have to pay again).
  • Cost for 9x9x21 Shop Lot: 1000 MTC
  • Cost for a 3x1x3 stall: 300 MTC
  • Remember, if you already own a lot and are keeping it in the same place, you will not need to pay this cost. However, If you chose to move to a different location, you will be charged.
  • Prices Subject to change with notice given of upcoming changes at least 2 weeks in advance.

New Rules:

Plot 1000 MTC

• Lots are 9x9x16 tall plus the ground and 4 spaces below
  • Plots must have at least 5 Signs Stocked at all times. You may set up as many and signs as you wish within your area otherwise.
  • Item Frames are not allowed. They glitch, allow theft, and cause other issues.
  • Chests are now allowed. However, it is highly recommended that they are kept in a location inaccessible to the public and locked with /cprivate to prevent theft. Should someone manage to steal from your chests, or items glitch out of them, staff may ban the responsible parties, but you will not be refunded for losses.
  • No construction outside of your region is allowed. This includes signs. Everything must be in the assigned region. Plan accordingly.
  • Lots cannot be conjoined. If you do want to link two shops, you may build a 2nd or 3rd floor catwalk that will fit between two adjacent shops and pay a fee of 1000 MTC to have it placed in the gap for you by staff. Nothing that impedes walking between shops will be permitted. Also, each shop is still separately owned and operated. You only have permission to build on your own lot.
  • Up to 4 players may be added to a plot region.
  • No player may be added to more than one plot or stall region at any time.
  • No Magic Letter Signs Permitted. (&k)
  • Unpresentable shops will be put on probation.
  • A 'Last Stocked' Sign must be present on your shop where staff can find it. It must be dated and updated at least once a week to show you are actively keeping your shop up and that you are active on the server. "Shop Stocked Daily By Sell Signs" is not an acceptable restock sign. This sign is to prove you are online and physically checking over your shop.
  • You may request a warp for your shop via Petition at no charge.
  • If you know you will be away for an extended period, you may contact a Manager on the forums or in-game to explain the situation and give us an expected return date and we can give you a temporary Vacation Pass to prevent losing your shop. If you do not contact us prior to your date of eviction, your shop will be cleared.
  • Rules are subject to changes with at least 2 weeks notice to make appropriate changes.

Stall 300 MTC

• Stalls must have at least 3 Signs set up, and 2 of them must be Stocked at all times.
  • No Customization of Stalls will be permitted with the exception of a Sign on the front center tile displaying the shop name.
  • Item Frames are not allowed. They glitch, allow theft, and cause other issues.
  • You may request a warp for your shop via Petition at no charge.
  • A 'Last Stocked' Sign must be present on your shop where staff can find it. It must be updated at least once a week to show you are actively keeping your shop up and that you are active on the server.
  • Up to 2 players may be on a Stall Region.
  • No Player may be on more than one stall or shop region.
  • Rules are subject to changes with at least 2 weeks notice to make appropriate changes.

*NOTE: All Rules go into place immediately for new plots. Current Plot owners will be given one week after the change over to make any adjustments necessary to fit with the new rules before probation signs will be posted.

Inspections and Probation:

~Inspections are performed randomly and periodically at least once a week by Market Trained Staff Members. They will post a sign on the side of your shop stating the status of your shop. Good Standing indicates you are following all the rules. Keep up the good work! Probation indicates you are breaking one or more rules. A second sign should be next to or below the Status Sign with what rules you are in violation of. You need to fix these issues ASAP and have a new inspection made on your shop or you risk losing your lot. You have one week from the date of the failed inspection to make the necessary fixes. At that point, your shop will be removed and sold to the first eligible petition requesting the lot.

~Once you make the necessary fixes, make a Petition at your shop requesting a re-inspection.

26ea4e88884b9d09697148034447b3a0.png

The next post will have information about claiming a plot before we make the move. All Current Owners in Good Standing will have until the 15th to make their claim on a lot or forfeit it to anyone else looking to join the market.
Pre-Opening Claims

Mark4_zpsxtlfvocg.png

• You Must be a Member+ to claim a lot in spawn market.
  • Pre-Opening Lot Claiming is for Members who currently own a lot in the spawn market that is in Good Standing.
  • Claiming lots will be opened for pre-claiming for anyone Member+ or above via forums on Saturday July 16th at 12:34am EST.
  • Claiming lots via Petition In-Game by any Member+ will begin Monday July 18th at 12:34am EST.
  • Lots will be available to build on sometime between Friday July 15th and Monday July 18th at the latest depending on staff availability to finish moving and setting up the marketplace.

If you are eligible for pre-opening claims, you are already assigned a location in the same relative position as your shop currently resides. You may keep your location, or you may request to move to a non-claimed location by replying to this thread with what space you wish to move to. Do remember, if you move locations, you will be charged the lot fee, but you still have priority in selecting your new location. If someone does move, that means their old location will become open and available to be requested. All pre-opening changes must be requested before Saturday July 16th at 12:34am EST when requests will open to the general public on open lots.

Current Claims By Lot Location:
Open 1Open 2Krystalin 3DarthAndroid 4Zionia000 5Open 6
Open 7arcose 8Le_Daedalus 9sawalk4 10CyborgFromHell 11Morfs 12
Open 13Punkypal 14Open AOpen Bjadekitten115tweelingjack 16
JessicaRabit 17MOcowgirl 18Open COpen DPredSpread 19Midnight_Rida 20
deathmachine4188 21Kartinaxoxo 22Open EOpen FGRIFFF et al 23AstaZora 24
Sayomie555 25killing_acer 26Open GOpen HDrQuestions 27Open 28
Open IOpen JOpen KOpen L

Lot 26: Crushix, GRIFFF, Jared5595, kosakriszi, Pljz, Roberdo

Changes:

Katrina to 22

Sayomie to 25

If you do want your plot World Edit Copied, please post in reply here. Note that the lots are increasing in size from 8x8 to 9x9 so your previous build may be slightly off center

Please post any questions, comments, suggestions, or requests beyond this post. All thoughts are welcome for upcoming market changes.
Hi! This looks AWESOME!!

killing_acer and I would like to move from lot 13 to lot 22 and we are willing to pay the fee.

Thanks in advance!

--Katrinaxoxo
updated! thankies
Jadekitten1 and I would each like to be moved to the new market in our current positions
I would like to be moved to the new market in my current location.

Thank you,

cowgirl
@8928915 wrote:
Jadekitten1 and I would each like to be moved to the new market in our current positions
@13700928 wrote:
I would like to be moved to the new market in my current location.

Thank you,

cowgirl

World Edit moved, or maintain same location and rebuild? The lots are now going to be 9x9 instead of the current 8x8
WE to 19 please + ty

Note: am working Fri/Sat and will only be on Sunday earliest. Please move everything + I will fix it. Ty.

Note 2: If multiple stalls are allowed and/or demand is ridiculously low for them I would like stalls J AND K THANK YOU
I Wantz the plot 25
i want to reserve a stall