Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Bass Squad Official Thread
Started by [E] Danny

God Brother! You Traitor!!! May Death Serve You Well!
Bump for the faction <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
In-Game Name: Blackdust79

How Long Have You Been On MineTown?: September 3rd 2011

Your Favorite Genre: dubstep, and k-pop

How Can You Help The Faction?: i will provide food, and help in faction wars

How Often Are You Online?: 48-52 hours a week if i got alot or a little homework and

Sword or Bow?: sword and bow but i like sword more, depends on area around me

What Are Your Strong Points/Talents?: like i said depending on the area around me i love bow and arrow, i like farming and helping others from the faction.

Can You Use Mumble?: Yes of course but you need to give me the address for it

Thx if you accept me.
blackdust79 wrote:
In-Game Name: Blackdust79

How Long Have You Been On MineTown?: September 3rd 2011

Your Favorite Genre: dubstep, and k-pop

How Can You Help The Faction?: i will provide food, and help in faction wars

How Often Are You Online?: 48-52 hours a week if i got alot or a little homework and

Sword or Bow?: sword and bow but i like sword more, depends on area around me

What Are Your Strong Points/Talents?: like i said depending on the area around me i love bow and arrow, i like farming and helping others from the faction.

Can You Use Mumble?: Yes of course but you need to give me the address for it

Thx if you accept me.

It's on the homepage down at the right hand side :ahhhh:
I'm pretty sure godbrother is only applying for the money...
Just to clarify, I'm not accepting any applications as of now but when I do I will look over these as well as any more that come up~
In-Game Name: (Your IGN)Adriedupleaf

How Long Have You Been On MineTown?: (Date You Joined)About 4 months

Your Favorite Genre: (Your Answer)Dubstep and DnB

How Can You Help The Faction?: (Your Answer)I can provide music and I'm pretty good at PvP.

How Often Are You Online?: (Your Answer)Everyday

Sword or Bow?: (Sword/Bow)BOW!!!

What Are Your Strong Points/Talents?: (Your Answer)I can PvP well, I'm on everyday, I can avidly produce goods, and I'm great with strategy.

Can You Use Mumble?: (Yes/No)
If I am not accepted, I would really love to be allied with your faction. The resistance can support you with supplies and backup in wartime. I do hope you accept my offer.
i have nothing in tkt <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f622.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":cry:">:cry:</object>
In-Game Name: Landr0

How Long Have You Been On MineTown?: June 7 2011

Your Favorite Genre: I listen to a wide variety of music. From classic rock, to triphop, a bunch of dubstep, dnb and electro. I love dirty bassdrops. Can provide some music.

How Can You Help The Faction?: I can fight, build, design and provide supplies.

How Often Are You Online?: I have quite a busy schedule (check my wall post) so I'll be less online than I usually am.

However I can re-arrange stuff so I could make it to big pvp events if they're anounced soon enough.

Sword or Bow?: Both.

What Are Your Strong Points/Talents?: Dance around your opponent. I'm a complex pvper. I often make unexpected moves that give me leading advantage.

Can You Use Mumble?: Hell yeah.

Thank you for your consideration.