Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Bass Squad Official Thread
Started by [E] Danny

Note- Please don't consider my app until my other faction says Im allowed to join this one <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

In-Game Name: PokemonGardevoir

How Long Have You Been On MineTown?: Application accepted December 11, 2011

Your Favorite Genre: J-Rock, also a little bit of Trance

How Can You Help The Faction?: I can provide materials such as armour and enchants, and also help build.

How Often Are You Online?: At least a few hours daily

Sword or Bow?: It really depends on the situation- What armour is the enemy wearing? How far away are they? Which do I have on me?

What Are Your Strong Points/Talents?: Creative, Tactical, Persuasive, and I can make good pizzabagels.

Can You Use Mumble?: Nope. Not allowed to.
I'm in TKT, but Choco is never on so I I didn't get to actually join in-game. :c

Would I have to leave TKT to join this? :3
Yup~

TKT is an exclusive faction, you're in TKT and TKT only.

It's the same as this faction when it comes to PVP factions, except if the other faction is non-pvp based then it's fine~
Im pretty sure The Resistance is usually non-pvp, only in extremes do we go to war.
Well, now I'm stuck between a rock and hard place. (I think it's a turd) What to do. D:
The first six picked will also be the first six considered for higher ranking positions within the faction~
In-Game Name: antonyoo

How Long Have You Been On MineTown?: Dec 2011

Your Favorite Genre: Mainly hip-hop/rap, but I listen to dubstep occasionally.

How Can You Help The Faction?: Although I feel the need to admit that I have never participated in any faction wars, I am confident that my experience in 1v1 pvp can provide some aid to this faction. I have learned a lot about pvping since I have started, and I believe that I am, at least, on par with the best pvpers on the server.

How Often Are You Online?: 2~5 hours a day.

Sword or Bow?: Definitely sword, but if there was less lag, I would consider the bow as my main weapon.

What Are Your Strong Points/Talents?: I enjoy using the bow in close combat to confuse my opponents. People have a tendency to think that I am vulnerable when I am pulling back the bow. And they start rushing straight towards me when I do so. This is when I throw potions at the opponent because its much easier to aim at them when they are coming at me in a straight line.

Can You Use Mumble?: (Yes/No) No, but I would be willing to try if necessary.
In-Game Name: (Your IGN) Deimosian

How Long Have You Been On MineTown?: March 29th

Your Favorite Genre: Trance

How Can You Help The Faction?: PVPing Like A Boss

How Often Are You Online?: Too much. I need to get a life.

Sword or Bow?: Axe.

What Are Your Strong Points/Talents?: Being killed by your -100 heal region flag. Also, PVPing Like A Boss, have multiple PVP event victories under my belt in the short time I've been a member. (See Sig.)

Can You Use Mumble?: Yesh.
I edited my application:

I can also build stuff for the faction
In-Game Name: SloopJB1

How Long Have You Been On MineTown?: August 2011 - Present

Your Favorite Genre: Well I do like the classics, however after joining Mumble I listen to Electric, Rock and Dance.

How Can You Help The Faction?: I can fight battles well as I was in Dominion before we closed down and I can Brew, Craft and Build well too! Where ever I am I can offer my experience!

How Often Are You Online?: Everyday (MT for the WIN!)

Sword or Bow?: Bow! I can land a hit with my eyes closed!

What Are Your Strong Points/Talents?: Good shot with a bow, good building/crafting skill and a strong leader.

Can You Use Mumble?: Yes I am always on Mumble!