Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Bass Squad Official Thread
Started by [E] Danny

In-Game Name: Nemenix.

How Long Have You Been On MineTown?: Joined Minetown on the 28th of August.

Your Favorite Genre: Dubstep.

How Can You Help The Faction?: I can learn player's how to be a team, learn them my own tactics (think about using a bow on short distance, using potion's, I can learn player's to get skilled with a bow, by giving them acces to my own training facility, etc) and instruct the member's what to do during a battle.

How Often Are You Online?: I am around 3 hours online each workday, and around 6 hours a day in the weekend. That make's me an active player.

Sword or Bow?: Sword.

What Are Your Strong Points/Talents?: I am skilled with a sword, i know how to kill someone with it (!!!!) and after all, i am even skilled with a bow on any distance.

Can You Use Mumble?: OH MY dERP, YES.
Alright, I think I have enough apps to choose the first few. I've decided to take in nine of you, making us a ten member strong faction. We'll establish our home base and do most of the preparation with each member adding their own touch to the "Home Bass". Five of you will be picked for higher ranking positions while the other four will be "Senior Members" and will be first considered when in need of higher rankings.

Stay tuned, I'll review all the apps and post my selection on the first page. I will also send a pm to all members as a "private chat" so we can communicate at all times. This will also give you time to get acquainted with your faction mates~
In-Game Name: parkerjdude

How Long Have You Been On MineTown?: Around Summer of 2011

Your Favorite Genre: Dubstep

How Can You Help The Faction?: I can help the faction by working on whatever needs to be worked on, and I am a really good pvp player, so I will be much benefit to the town. I will be a member who obeys commands, and deals them fairly if in a leadership position.

How Often Are You Online?: I am online often from 30 - 50 hours a week.

Sword or Bow?: I am very talented with a bow and arrow, as my server is PVP and I only use the bow. I am top killer.

What Are Your Strong Points/Talents?: My strong point is the willingness to help with long term projects, and pvp'ing. I strategize by what I know about the enemy. I attack their weak point, and the rest comes naturally.

Can You Use Mumble?: Yes.
Can u post who did u select
I did <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Ohh I see .. Ok then ...
May the Honer Aside With Your Faction Danny! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
In-Game Name: dancraft200

How Long Have You Been On MineTown?: Since August the 13th

Your Favorite Genre: dubstep remix's and dubstep, sometimes I will listen to rap aswell.

How Can You Help The Faction?: In every way I can, because I am a hard working member. I have built lots of stuff aswell like helping lucy with her events and such!

How Often Are You Online?: Everyday.

Sword or Bow?: Bow I hit hard but with sword i'm more tactical.

What Are Your Strong Points/Talents?: I know a hell of a lot of tactics in PVP and I am a good builder. If you'd like to test me to see how I do in PVP I'm regularly doing Hdome with bow's and swords.

Can You Use Mumble?: yes
In-Game Name: Godbrother50

How Long Have You Been On MineTown?: May 10,2011

Your Favorite Genre: hip hop and classics like Old Mcdonald had a farm :3

How Can You Help The Faction?: Yes i can build donate design and marketing

How Often Are You Online?: Everyday

Sword or Bow?: Bow

What Are Your Strong Points/Talents?: Good Leader / kind and make money :3

Can You Use Mumble?: Yes
In-Game Name: (Your IGN) dylanbryanross1

How Long Have You Been On MineTown?: (Date You Joined) I think I joined Minetown sometime in February

Your Favorite Genre: (Your Answer) Dubstep. I like Skrillex the best. :3

How Can You Help The Faction?: (Your Answer) I am good at finding good deals with people on items. I also am very good at PvP with a bow. I also am on Minetown alot and can supply much food for the faction.

How Often Are You Online?: (Your Answer) 2+ hours a day

Sword or Bow?: (Sword/Bow) Bow, of course.

What Are Your Strong Points/Talents?: (Your Answer) I take some things very seriously and really get into the game. I love to help people so maybe I can supply credits or something like that for new members. My talent is PvP minecraft. I have been playing Minecraft since the Alpha version so I have learned how to PvP very well.

Can You Use Mumble?: (Yes/No) Yes I can. I have a nice turtle beach headset. :3

I know I am late for this application, but I hope you consider me to be a part of this faction.

~Dylan