Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Bass Squad Official Thread
Started by [E] Danny

Bass Squad

We are going under a name change. No longer will we be Bass Squad but we will now be The Dominion lead by me and my 3 managers.

Applications are: OPEN

Welcome to the Official Bass Squad Thread!

Here I will be discussing what this faction is about and taking initiative to challenge the other PVP factions of MineTown with a Squad of people like me, Dubstep, DnB, House music enthusiasts. I believe that having a PVP faction based on a common interest will unite a lot of players and help discover new friends and allies and so I decided to leave my Co-Owner position with The Knight Templar ( A major MineTown PVP Faction ) to start Bass Squad.

So lets get on with it~

1. So...what exactly IS Bass Squad?

- Bass Squad is a PVP faction based on heavy bass electronic music (Dubstep being a prime example). We will be challenging other PVP factions to fight in Faction Wars and will be establishing a home base and town to provide "over the top" accommodations to those who are accepted into the faction.

2. PVP! How do I join?

- Well the process of being picked is actually a lot harder than you think but the rewards are worth any trial. I will be taking in only a few members at a time when I deem we could use a few more members and closing applications when I have chosen. When chosen you'll have a few tasks to complete, goals if you will, to achieve in order to become a full member of the Bass Squad. When accepted as a member you will receive a joining bonus consisting of:

-75,000 MTC

-64 Diamond Blocks

-Personal Town Lot (30x30)

-Free Diamond Gear (5 Sets of Diamond Armor and 10 Diamond Swords)

To Apply, fill out this form and post it on this thread~

In-Game Name: (Your IGN)

How Long Have You Been On MineTown?: (Date You Joined)

Your Favorite Genre: (Your Answer)

How Can You Help The Faction?: (Your Answer)

How Often Are You Online?: (Your Answer)

Sword or Bow?: (Sword/Bow)

What Are Your Strong Points/Talents?: (Your Answer)

Can You Use Mumble?: (Yes/No)

Current Members:

1. DannyBoyg1

2. Deimosian

3. revels21

4. leogt123

5. gotmilk54445

6. ac3boyrom3o

7. antonyoo

8. SloobJB1

9. Nemenix

10. Coffeey

11. Landr0

12. jallaf

13. TinkieWinkieBag

14. adm9

15. sonic_recreation

16. savage1106

Owner

Faction Manager

Faction Supervisor

Senior Faction Member

Faction Member

The New Peeps

3. How do we communicate?

- When I have selected those who I believe will benefit the faction the most I will private message each member on the forums with all details about faction wars, alliances, updates, etc. and you can also always ask me in-game. Mumble will also play a big role as voice communication just can't be beat <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Your Leader,

Danny~

LOOKING FOR...

I am currently looking for builders to join the faction. We need to construct the main base at the location I have designated but not many are able to help, hence why I'm looking for builders. You will be responsible for helping create one of the largest and most detailed city/faction bases MineTown has. This is no small task and will take a long time, but if we get ourselves organized into groups and work one segment at a time, we can get it done!

I'll be paying 250,000 MTC + 4 Stacks of Diamond Blocks to each builder who puts time and effort into what they are doing. This is on-top of the perks and credits you receive when joining the faction so really you'll make 325,000 MTC + 5 stacks of Diamond Blocks. Because of the high pay I am expecting a DETAILED application, filled with warps/screenshots/video's/etc. I need top quality builders and people willing to work as a team, if you prove yourself enough, I have higher ranking positions within the faction that could be looked at for consideration.

In-Game Name: gotmilk54445

How Long Have You Been On MineTown?: Back in mid november BUT i just started being active about 4 weeks ago <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Your Favorite Genre: dubstep, my favorite song is right in by skrillex

How Can You Help The Faction?: I am good at pvp but i could be a top notch supplier i am working on a huge farm. I can supply food like bread and porkchops for all members of bass squad. I have a pig spawner and i got lots and lots of wheat

How Often Are You Online?: To often, i get home do homework, which takes till about 3:30 EST then i got on mc and play mt

Sword or Bow?: Most Definitly bow i have been practicing with it since i started mc, which was back in 1.7.3 when bows didnt even have drawback <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

What Are Your Strong Points/Talents?: redstone traps, pvp, supplying, im pretty much can be put to use anywhere <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Can You Use Mumble?: No im sorry ik tht must be a disadvantage but i really dont think if u wanted me for what i can do u would need to mumble me tht much, but u can add me on skype and send me msgs when im offline of wht i need to do when i get on!
Coffeey is sure to love this.
Mhmm, we're gonna build the best nightclub in MineTown as well ;D
In-Game Name: revels21

How Long Have You Been On MineTown?: October 25, 2011

Your Favorite Genre: Dance/Electronic

How Can You Help The Faction?: I can provide long ranged support in PvP battles, as well as going in to close combat with a bow. I can also help with any necessary redstone wiring and I can help supply certain blocks to the faction.

How Often Are You Online?: Weekdays: 3-5 hrs a day, Weekends/Holidays: Almost all day! (GMT)

Sword or Bow?: Definitely bow, I love my power V bow!!

What Are Your Strong Points/Talents?: Aiming at long and short range, quickly, with a bow, and I am pretty good at redstone wiring aswell.

Can You Use Mumble?: Yes/No
Sounds like a solid faction
In-Game Name: leogt123

How Long Have You Been On MineTown?: October 25 2011

Your Favorite Genre: Dubstep/DnB, I Have A Very Broad collection Of Both.

How Can You Help The Faction?: Very Skilled At The Art Of Long Range Bow Killing. I Can Provide Any Necessary Items/ Blocks And Building Skills.

How Often Are You Online?: Between 60 - 70 Hours A Week.

Sword or Bow?: Bow, But I Can Also Use A Sword In Close Combat Situations.

What Are Your Strong Points/Talents?: Being Able To Find People When They Least Expect It <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> (Ask Nickuru)

Can You Use Mumble?: Anytime
In-Game Name: (Your IGN) Coffeey

How Long Have You Been On MineTown?: (Date You Joined)

Your Favorite Genre: (Your Answer) Indie rock, but I guess you could say I like some techno and base music. I liked it in the movie drive...

How Can You Help The Faction?: (Your Answer) Well I already had a successful PVP faction called dominion... made quite a name for ourselves. We even beat TKT in a faction war. Im a good PVPer and I like PVP and stuff.

I guess you could sum it up by saying I have experiance in pvp factions

I'm also enthusiastic about building and I would build stuff for the faction

How Often Are You Online?: (Your Answer) 5 hours a day? probably more

Sword or Bow?: (Sword/Bow) Sword all the way. Nothing beats a sword with knockback 2 when you lead them to an area with a steep drop and jump behind them and 1 smack and there falling to there doom.

What Are Your Strong Points/Talents?: (Your Answer) In PVP? In PVP I am good at creating tactics, putting my Weapons and armor together to compliment eachothers abilities. I also find the environment to be a big part of PVP so i always bring a pick and dirt as well ;

Can You Use Mumble?: (Yes/No) hell yeah
Just an fyi, I'll be announcing the first 6 I have chosen at the same time. I'm loving the quality of applications and you're all being considered~
Accidently deleted my post so..

In-Game Name: sonic_recreation

How Long Have You Been On MineTown?: February 1, 2012

Your Favorite Genre: Rap and hip/hop. Not so much as the mainstream stuff except for a few artists.

How Can You Help The Faction?: I'm pretty good at PVP as I have won the HDome event hosted by Mortar like 3 times.

How Often Are You Online?: Quite often. About 7 hours a day except for sundays.

Sword or Bow?: Swords but I'm pretty decent at bows too

What Are Your Strong Points/Talents?: I do well in PVP solo or with my mates. I can adapt well to whatever situation I'm in and that gives me an edge in

PVP.

Can You Use Mumble?: (Yes/No) Yes sir!