Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Official] Main Server Bug Reports
Started by [E] Pljz

I have no problems using /tell as that was fixed the night before last, but if you're still having issues with it post a screenshot of the error so we can take a look into it.

On the home, you can use /home delete <username>:<homename> and then set it to where it you want it to be, then let us know if the issue happens again.
@250587 wrote:
IGN: MastaC729 (in case you have no idea who I am)

Description of the bug: /tell and /msg doesn't work fam

Where you were at the time this occured: In a crate of mangoes

What time was it when this occured: anytime you want bb <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

/tell currently works as long as you're using their name(example, if my IGN is Bill, but I'm nicked bob, you would need to use /tell bob). /msg works as well, though the formatting is a bit messed up. Still working on it.
@250587 wrote:
IGN: MastaC729 (again, in case you are living under a rock)

Description of the bug: Regular members and beyond don't have access to the WorldEdit want (except staff of course). This would be advantageous for plotting out things.

Where you were at the time this occured: n/a

What time was it when this occured: n/a

Fixed. Regular members now have access to the following;

/biomeinfo

//wand

//size

//expand

//shift
@13700928 wrote:
/kittycannon does not work on main server now.

Fixed, make sure you're not on a spawn rail or in a spawn region
@3060028 wrote:
My main home location changed to a spot about 5 blocks up in the air, to where it was the very first time I set it, before I leveled the area a little and moved it down.

The Home problem i have experienced many times, but for me it happens when i reset my home, so if i want to move it instead of just /sethome farm, i have found i have to /home delete farm, then set it again, otherwise when i join next my home reset's to the original location
Tell works, except when it does I see this: (even when others use it, and still cant use /r to reply)

2016-05-09_17.22.38_zps8fuymguy.png

Notice the chain of colorcode before each letter instead of showing the name

2016-05-09_17.23.49_zpsltcvchfy.png
Villager farming is now fixed, breeding should work as normal.
So I have 3 skeleton horses and they are fenced into a small area. The leads that they are attached to keep breaking and not being on the ground. I am unsure of what the cause is and if it is a bug but I thought it would be worth posting.
It is my understanding that in vanilla MC, you aren't able to put a lead on a skeleton horse. While I enabled the ability to do so on the server, it may not be a perfect solution. I guess just keep them penned up?
IGN: Mechhalo

Description: (See Below)

Place: None

Time: None

I was told to report this bug, this is not about the server/plugin. This is a Minecraft File saving bug, and will affect only those that use heavy duty iron farms that include stuffing villages into a small area. The problem comes from villages reputation of a player. For those that do not know the villagers now save your "Reputation"

Quick Summary: Doing bad things or being near a villagers death with give you a bad rating, that rating is stored by village, not the whole server. For example (two villages: A and B) If you get a negative rating at Village A, then Go to Village B you will have a different rating at village B. Village B wont know that you have a bad rating at Village A.

Straight from the Wiki:

http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Village

A player's popularity starts at zero, and ranges between -30 and 10, and the following can alter a player's popularity:

Popularity of Actions

Action Popularity Change

Trading a villager for the last offer slot on their list +1

Attacking a villager -1

Killing a villager -2

Attacking a villager child -3

Killing a village's Iron Golem -5

A player's popularity does not reset on death, and players cannot alter other players' popularity. Popularity changes only happen once, so if you attacked a villager, then brought him to a different village, you would get the -1 popularity in the first village, but not the second. Popularity is stored per village; a player may have a high popularity in one village and a very low one in another. When a player acts directly on a villager, particles around that villager will indicate the change in popularity. Conversely, because popularity is stored per village, if the entire village is destroyed, any accumulated popularity, positive or negative, is also eliminated.

If a player has -15 popularity or less, iron golems of that village will become aggressive to that player. If an iron golem is idle, it may become aggressive to the nearest player with -15 or lower popularity. However, "nearest" can be any distance at all, so if the village's chunks are loaded (perhaps by another player), the golems can turn hostile even after the unpopular player has traveled across the world.

If a villager dies to a non-mob, non-player source while a player is within 16 blocks, or if a monster kills a villager, then no villager in the village will mate for approximately 3 minutes.

The bug comes into play when your working with many villages in a small area (as in iron golem farms).

When the server restarts (Shuts Down then turns back on) the data on a players reputation is not properly saved, essentially corrupting the village file. On start up, the file cant be load (For the codes out there, it throws a nullPointError). In turn deleting the village, its location, and all the doors. So when you go back to the Iron-Far *Cough* Villages it will recreate the villages thus destroying any villages you have managed to stuff into a small area.

I have not had time to test anything, but the way the game is coded it seems that you only run into this problem If you interact in any way with the villagers while creating a village, while building your farm. This includes but may not be limited to

• Trading with a villager
  • Damaging/Killing any village occupants in the area
    Occupants Include:

• Villagers
    • Village Children
    • Iron Golems
  • Being near by (about 16 blocks) to a villagers death

This should be fixed in future updates of minecraft, but until then I suggest you either prepare to deal with the fall out of a broken Iron Farm, or wait to build one till after a fix.

Last, this is the bug report sent to mojang: https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-101325
IGN: ebay269

Description of the bug:

Hilariously, when using /msg, the command translates "piston" to "peepeeton". All other chats seem to be unaffected.

"Hello there, would you like to ride my peepeeton elevator?"

"Let me have that sticky peepeeton please."

"There's a few peepeetons in her chest."

The list goes on. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f606.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":lol:">:lol:</object>

Where you were at the time this occured: Main

What time was it when this occured: Not time specific
Silly chat filtering should be fixed now. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>