Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Official] Main Server Bug Reports
Started by [E] Pljz

xDFk4R0.png

Hey,

With the new server being released with a fresh set of features, there's bound to be bugs. Please report any that you find in the format below.
Code:
IGN: Description of the bug: Where you were at the time this occured: What time was it when this occured:

Thanks!

~Administration
IGN: Forcellrus

Bug #1

Description of the bug: When I send someone PM with any command (/w, /msg etc...) it doesn't show me the message I sent.

Where you were at the time this occured: Spawn (happens anywhere)

What time was it when this occured: 4.5.2016. around 17:00h (CET TZ)

Bug #2

Description of the bug: When you hover mouse over any News team staff member it says that member is not staff or donor and also that it is default rank.

Where you were at the time this occured: Spawn (happens anywhere)

What time was it when this occured: 4.5.2016. around 17:00h (CET TZ)
small.1621376591.png Forcellrus
Bug #1: For the time being, use "/m <message>"

Bug #2: The hovers do not update until that player relogs. After relogging, it will show them as server staff.

javaw_2016-05-04_13-01-54.png
@13700928 wrote:
Is it possible to change the private message color so that is stands out like a tp request does. I am thinking others besides me do not pay attention to every chat message especially if busy building and such. I do not notice if someone is talking to me because they blend in to the regular chat too much.

Hope you will consider this.
IGN: Le_Daedalus

Description of the bug: Snowmen (Snow Golems) not leaving snow layer trail, regardless of elevation.

Where you were at the time this occurred: In the North Eastern fields, but tested in various places

What time was it when this occurred: Between 12 and 2AM 5/6/16
74.png Le_Daedalus Snow Golems not leaving a trail was nerfed in 1.9 to prevent easy snow grinding.
IGN: MastaC729 (in case you have no idea who I am)

Description of the bug: /tell and /msg doesn't work fam

Where you were at the time this occured: In a crate of mangoes

What time was it when this occured: anytime you want bb <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
IGN: MastaC729 (again, in case you are living under a rock)

Description of the bug: Regular members and beyond don't have access to the WorldEdit want (except staff of course). This would be advantageous for plotting out things.

Where you were at the time this occured: n/a

What time was it when this occured: n/a
/kittycannon does not work on main server now.
My main home location changed to a spot about 5 blocks up in the air, to where it was the very first time I set it, before I leveled the area a little and moved it down. Also /tell isnt working and the /m does not allow you to use /r to reply to people.