Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Official] Main Server Bug Reports
Started by [E] Pljz

I think I like peepeeton better. We should change it back. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
IGN: ebay269

Description of the bug: Hostile mobs are rarely spawning. I stood around for several hours waiting for any zombies, skeletons, or spiders to spawn and saw nothing. Went to my water temple and saw no guardians spawning at all until the server restarted. From there spawning rates improved but quickly dried up within an hour. Was there a change in the server mob cap or something?

Where you were at the time this occured: Main

What time was it when this occured: Ongoing
I also rarely see any mobs, but I also see a huge amount of passive mobs spawning near me... one time I even had horses spawn where I am... I'm pretty sure it was in the extreme hills.
Ebay269 and dinocraftermax:

We are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it as soon as possible.
IGN: Midnight_Rida

Description of the bug: Can't check mail. /mail read doesn't work. I asked others in chat and they said it didn't work for them either. When typed, it doesn't come back with anything, not even a "sry bro, u liek typed dis command rong."

Where you were at the time this occurred: Main.

What time was it when this occurred: In the evening last night. (May 31)
IGN: Sayomie555 ( Say o mie )

Description of the bug: Home locations reverting to old location after a restart.

Where you were at the time this occurred: Main Server

What time was it when this occurred: Right after the 03:00 MST daily server restart
It seems as though the Top Voter page has not yet been synced with the change in database.

ADMIN EDIT: This issue has been fixed and votes are now tracked once again.
Arcose and I where trying to pvp earlier and where not able to, We both enabled pvp (/pvp) and both of of where not able to take pvp damage.
@697744 wrote:
Arcose and I where trying to pvp earlier and where not able to, We both enabled pvp (/pvp) and both of of where not able to take pvp damage.

Where were you at in the world?
/ignore seems to be not working. It will show a list of who you are ignoring and says you are ignoring them but their chat still comes up.