Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Official] Main Server Bug Reports
Started by [E] Pljz

@4773143 wrote:
@697744 wrote:
Arcose and I where trying to pvp earlier and where not able to, We both enabled pvp (/pvp) and both of of where not able to take pvp damage.

Where were you at in the world?

I can't remember the exact spot but it was somewhere around X-3000, Y-1200. It was out side of any protections though.
Thanks, we'll look into it.
You can not lock Brewing Stands with LWC at the moment.

You need to add this to the core.yml to enable it.
Code:
brewing_stand: enabled: true

EDIT

Can you also add buttons and Levers as well
Code:
lever: enabled: true button: enabled: true
@697744 wrote:
You can not lock Brewing Stands with LWC at the moment.

You need to add this to the core.yml to enable it.
Code:
brewing_stand: enabled: true

EDIT

Can you also add buttons and Levers as well
Code:
lever: enabled: true button: enabled: true

Done, levers and brewing stands can be locked, the buttons are misbehaving and will have to wait for a restart.
Many thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I was fighting a wither boss earlier and it was doing no player damage at all, I would assume this is a big as it makes them a joke to kill.
Not a bug or a big deal, but $5 donors do not show up under the Donor category on /who, rather they show up with members.

For example. Killerverce is a $5 donator in the following picture, however he appears with regular members.

SW20S5J.png
Player made a manual donation, his rank has since been assigned. Thank you~
After the update to 1.10.2 Hoppers are not pushing their inventories to Chest Minecarts
After the update the plugin that allows blocked chests to be opened is not functioning.