Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Get Minetown Back On Track!
Started by [E] XxDEATH_SN1PAxX

Peronally i think minetown will soon go and become the worst minecraft server economy.

I joined August 2011 and diamonds were worth 150mtc. They are now worth 25mtc this is a drop of 83% over 6 months this means buy august 2012 the price of diamonds will be as an estimate of 20.75 mtc and buy August 2014 1 diamond will be worth a little over 8mtc. this is severlly going to destroy minetown.

However i do have a solution i will say that many people will disagree with this but i believe we need to wipe all player data inclucding chests and inventorys of wood,stone,diamond,gold and many other things that are the basic needs of our economy. I reliase this subject has been risen before but i believe this is the only solution to minetowns ever worsening economy.

Thank you and I hope minetown gets behind this. We need to think about the future not the past not present.

XxDEATH_SN1PAxX

Edit: My maths and spelling may be wrong
YOU KNOW HOW PISSSSSED I WOULD BE!!!!!! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f621.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":furious:">:furious:</object>

claudscomputerstyle.gif

ComputerFreak.gif

pic-sanqld-funny16.gif

straight-jacket.gif
No. Just no. Wait till iSoccer gets all the diamonds and burns them all is a better fix than your suggestion IMO
guys think about the future not the present minetown is going to slowly drop down the server list if we dont fix this teribble economey
I don't like this... My favorite thing ever is throwing all those hard earned diamonds into lava!

But seriously, the economy IS stabilizing. I'm not sure if it will ever be back to 150 mct diamonds but it is getting better.
Wiping player data, including items that have been earned through hours of labor? That will do nothing but cause great upset to the members of this server. Economies go up and down. Even with wiping data given enough time who's to say the server won't end up right where it is now again? Are there going to be periodic wipes then to keep things in check? Personally I do not think it is practical in any form.
if they ever did wipe everything then they risk everyone going to other servers or quitting all together. Donators would be especially pissed. thank the mods though, i dont see that as ever happening.
i am not saying wipe everyones stuff i am saying wipe the things that hurt the economy like wood, diamond, gold.

the things that most people have not everything

I admit i wuld be sad to see my diamonds go but it is for a good cause to keep minetown going into the future