Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Regards to Ban Appeal Format WTF.
Started by [E] schaefer1231

dunsjohn wrote:

Coffeey... saying someone has their common sense impaired doesn't make them stupid. Einstein, for example, is thought to have had Autism. Don't forget Newton and Darwin. Funny how the people thought to me smartest in the world are thought to have Autism, huh? Good job Coffeey and seeing things how YOU want to see them.

inb4lock

I was referring to your first post on the other thread when you basically stated how dumb people who couldnt find the appeal format were, and then went ahead to compare them to autistic people...

Besides these are your words... not mine.

This was going to be locked anywho just though id add this little off topic in

Fettuchini if you saw the post where he said this you would see... if you already did see it, then i guess you must be disagreeing with me for the sake of it, i dunno
Coffeey wrote:
dunsjohn wrote:

Coffeey... saying someone has their common sense impaired doesn't make them stupid. Einstein, for example, is thought to have had Autism. Don't forget Newton and Darwin. Funny how the people thought to me smartest in the world are thought to have Autism, huh? Good job Coffeey and seeing things how YOU want to see them.

inb4lock

I was referring to your first post on the other thread when you basically stated how dumb people who couldnt find the appeal format were, and then went ahead to compare them to autistic people...

Show (quote) me comparing. I didn't use any words for comparing the two. Felt the need to clarify this to you and Gackt, who continue to try to target me on something you obviously are too ignorant to see.

"This was going to be locked anywho just though id add this little off topic in" ~Agreed, gotta put it in. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
This thread has no TOPIC i was putting my two cents into the Ban Format forum post so i don't think it should be Locked what so ever.
dunsjohn wrote:
Coffeey wrote:
dunsjohn wrote:

inb4lock

Show (quote) me comparing. I didn't use any words for comparing the two. Felt the need to clarify this to you and Gackt, who continue to try to target me on something you obviously are too ignorant to see.

"This was going to be locked anywho just though id add this little off topic in" ~Agreed, gotta put it in. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

I love how you bring me into this, I haven't said a word about your little outburst on autism with Coffeey, I just wanted you to get the fuck out of my topic, you pretty much started an argument you fool.

Duns i have nothing against you and I highly doubt that you meant to imply that about autistic people.. i just thought i would point it out to you, ok.

I will add the quote in an edit
GACKT wrote:
Well dunsjohn did call the people stupid who couldn't make a proper ban appeal, then he brings in autism...

Enough said. Back off Gackt, before you make yourself seem more of an idiot.
dunsjohn wrote:
Coffeey wrote:
dunsjohn wrote:

inb4lock

You didnt say something in between the 2 "brought up item that were talked about "

So it would be normal that ppl think you bringing those 2 things together

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> And you seriously dont understand how ignorant you are

You keep complaining to us we are wrong while you wont stop telling us things thats either not true or just to lame OR Its just Wrong

like i always say

YOU can either AGREE with ME or just be WRONG

Dont get me wrong with the line im about to say .... but yeah .... : somethimes i love my autism it gives me a whole diffrent point of view then the normal average ppl See something ( NOT A LIE )
GACKT wrote:
Well dunsjohn did call the people stupid who couldn't make a proper ban appeal, then he brings in autism...

Since you want to pick and choose part of what he said to suit your arguement, I'll clarify what he was trying to say. He said that a lot of people seem to be too stupid to figure out the ban appeal stuff etc, etc. THEN the point he was attmepting to make after that (how I interpreted it by READING IT ALL) he was fairly sure that the majority of the server does not have autism, which means that it is just stupidity causing the issue, and not the impaired common sense that autism can cause.
dunsjohn wrote:
GACKT wrote:

Enough said. Back off Gackt, before you make yourself seem more of an idiot.

I'm more pissed off at the fact that you called members who didn't know how to make a ban appeal ignorant, I was only stating that you brought in autism as well, I wasn't quoting anyone on the matter.

Nice try though.
This is what he said:
Dunsjohn wrote:
They know they have to make a thread for a ban appeal. They click forums for it. They can see "ban appeals" on the forum page. They click on that. Third one down, ban appeal format. OMG! I did it mommy, I was able to pull my pull-ups up. It's not that hard to follow common sense. I find it hard to believe that everyone banned has autism or any other common sense impairing disorder.