Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Regards to Ban Appeal Format WTF.
Started by [E] schaefer1231

schaefer1231 (The Troll) wrote:
Understandable why it was locked. And sawine why would you want 12 yr old kids who ask their parents to donate more money going into the server. from a server owner you act more like a Ceo of a major corporation appointed by the owner of the real deal business less care about the members. Understandable that its less to deal with then why would someone want to play?

Well, 1st because, this server is called Minetown and not *cough" LegendaryCraft *cough* and focus on providing a nice and fun gameplay experience rather than focusing on making profit.

And...
wrote:
from a server owner you act more like a Ceo of a major corporation appointed by the owner of the real deal business less care about the members.

I'm not sure here how I should read this sentence, maybe blame it on my french canadian, is it saying I should be more like that ? or that I'm like that ? ... Because if you think I'm like that... well you got it wrong. And... if you think I should be more like that... well you got it wrong too.

I don't see how a good going community can go with an owner who wouldn't care about his members. ... The members are the people who make the community succeed and what it is today.... not caring about them would just be stupid.

...But before you claim I'm contradictory in my arguments, caring about members and caring about 12yo kids, is something that shouldn't seen as the same thing in my opinion. The service we offer isn't intended to focus on the 12yo and younger people, they are allowed to use our service, but since they do not consist in the majority of our population and neither consist of our targeted audience, I don't think it's worth to adapt our service for them.

Cya
Gackt, I want to add. Do you know what a supporting statement is? In ANY kind of argumentation, you need such. Just saying. You use it quite a bit, actually. Not sure if you notice. I'll go ahead and give you a... "simpler" version of it, so I say it in nice way. A supporting statement is any statement in which supports your point. I was merely stating some things, on the hypothetical, that support my points. If you truly wish to blame me, first look at yourself and how much you blew it up by trying to argue. I made a statement. You argued against it and called me out. STFU! I started it? lol. I put something on the table, my two cents about the topic. Don't try to blame me for this and try to get people to start hating on me. Honestly, a lot of people hate on me on this server, and I don't give a damn. They're ignorant idiots, and I'm about to include you in that category. Read your damn thread, look at who is really to blame. Don't call people out about what they say, if you want to blame people. You're the one to blame here, Gackt. Back the fuck off.
Fettuccini wrote:
GACKT wrote:
Well dunsjohn did call the people stupid who couldn't make a proper ban appeal, then he brings in autism...

Since you want to pick and choose part of what he said to suit your arguement, I'll clarify what he was trying to say. He said that a lot of people seem to be too stupid to figure out the ban appeal stuff etc, etc. THEN the point he was attmepting to make after that (how I interpreted it by READING IT ALL) he was fairly sure that the majority of the server does not have autism, which means that it is just stupidity causing the issue, and not the impaired common sense that autism can cause.

You're quoting the wrong guy, read my post above and leave me out of your little autism debate.
I JUST LOVE THE WAY YOU SPEND ALL THIS TIME ON ME DUNS <3

Duns next time you send me a mail like this ......

Think about it before doing it bro ,3

This is my personal response to you, since you felt the need to blatantly attack me:

earn what theoretical argumentation is. Not sure if they teach this over in the UK... but I highly suggest you learn this for moving into your adult life. Without it, you're just going to keep attacking people (like me). Autism... lol. Why would I need to search google for such? I have one friend with it, although he doesn't have a serious case of such. My pastor's daughter has some serious autism, age 13 and I babysit for them almost all the time. I have no need to do so. Nice blatant disregard for what I stated in previous posts.

So you know, in Theoretical argumentation, you take the extreme case that supports your argument and base it off of a hypothetical. So no... I wasn't wrong at all in my argumentation. Kids these days... yes you... you make me laugh. What right do you have to attack me with your words, when you don't even know what the hell you're talking about?

If you don't know, in the US roughly 1 out of 3 children can easily be diagnosed with Autism. No, I didn't look on google. I learned this shit in my psychology course. You say I'm wrong? Take it up with people with a Ph.D. You have no need to attack me when you don't even have evidence to support any type of accusations towards me.

I never attacked you, I see no reason why you'd go out of the way to attack me (yes, insulting is a form of verbal attack, look it up). You know what, everything I said, look it up. Obviously my words fall on deaf ears.

As to you taking it personally: " know how to tell right from wrong. I know how to read and understand" I don't give a damn whether or not you have Autism. Was I referring to you when I was making my posts? No. Damn kid, please learn to read. I never mentioned you at all (except for quoting one of your opinions) in my posts. I merely respond with logical argumentation as well as theoretical argumentation (Theoretical is actually included in logical, but I have a feeling you wouldn't know that).

I don't need an apology or anything. All I'm saying is, stop blatantly attacking me. This is now the fifth time you've attacked me based off of YOUR PERSONAL OPINION. I mean no offense, but in a larger scheme of things your opinion is worthless, as well as mine. My opinion and yours... they're just two out of a few hundred people who are active on our server? This is why I used argumentation based off of logic. If I say it's my opinion, I'll say "In my opinion." However, if I said that you wouldn't have been so insulting. By the way, notice you looked on google for Autism (obviously if you'd quote such). Don't listen to the internet, considering most of it is full of lies. Don't try to correct people who have evidence. Try actually reading the entirety of my posts rather than small portions of it. Do all that, and you might learn something.

If you find any of this insulting or offensive, I don't apologize. Go ahead and report me if you feel the need. I haven't done anything wrong, I am merely expressing my wish to have you stop attacking me. I used things you've said already in this case towards you, and I've worded everything to be less offensive than most would word things.
GACKT wrote:
dunsjohn wrote:
GACKT wrote:
Well dunsjohn did call the people stupid who couldn't make a proper ban appeal, then he brings in autism...

Enough said. Back off Gackt, before you make yourself seem more of an idiot.

I'm more pissed off at the fact that you called members who didn't know how to make a ban appeal ignorant, I was only stating that you brought in autism as well, I wasn't quoting anyone on the matter.

Nice try though.

lol, gackt.

Coffeey, thanks for pointing it out. Allow me to explain it. Just because it's in the same paragraph doesn't mean it is the same thing. Refer to what Fettuccini stated. He understood what I said almost to the exact meaning I was trying to convey.

Fett, thanks for interpreting. I have a hard time stating things in a "Simple" form... I guess I assume that everyone has a pretty good understanding of language, argumentation and rhetoric, guess some don't.
Schaefer, you've made a thread to bitch.... really -_-

This has become an argument over nothing, seriously guys calm your tits down. Get off the computer, go have a drink or whatever then come back with a more reasonable attitude.

Duns has not done or said anything wrong to begin with, I cannot understand why you have suddenly started to attack him over the previous thread. I am asking you all to stop and drop it now.

As regards to the previous thread, if you have a good point about ban appeal formats/griefer traps ect including a solution then by all means post a new thread. If you just want to moan and rant then you have your very own profiles to do that. We are not interested in your ranting as its not a solution to anything.

Locked with love.
First this is my first hot topic

Second sawine i really just stop caring. At first you were mysterious to me and sound really cool right now im not going to say what i have to say incase of a ban for a supposed harassment. So thats why im just going to back out of this conversation as it was to the original posters. Plus you don't need to adapt a push on the back in the right direction goes along way.
ikailaz wrote:
I JUST LOVE THE WAY YOU SPEND ALL THIS TIME ON ME DUNS <3

Duns next time you send me a mail like this ......

Think about it before doing it bro ,3

This is my personal response to you, since you felt the need to blatantly attack me:

earn what theoretical argumentation is. Not sure if they teach this over in the UK... but I highly suggest you learn this for moving into your adult life. Without it, you're just going to keep attacking people (like me). Autism... lol. Why would I need to search google for such? I have one friend with it, although he doesn't have a serious case of such. My pastor's daughter has some serious autism, age 13 and I babysit for them almost all the time. I have no need to do so. Nice blatant disregard for what I stated in previous posts.

So you know, in Theoretical argumentation, you take the extreme case that supports your argument and base it off of a hypothetical. So no... I wasn't wrong at all in my argumentation. Kids these days... yes you... you make me laugh. What right do you have to attack me with your words, when you don't even know what the hell you're talking about?

If you don't know, in the US roughly 1 out of 3 children can easily be diagnosed with Autism. No, I didn't look on google. I learned this shit in my psychology course. You say I'm wrong? Take it up with people with a Ph.D. You have no need to attack me when you don't even have evidence to support any type of accusations towards me.

I never attacked you, I see no reason why you'd go out of the way to attack me (yes, insulting is a form of verbal attack, look it up). You know what, everything I said, look it up. Obviously my words fall on deaf ears.

As to you taking it personally: " know how to tell right from wrong. I know how to read and understand" I don't give a damn whether or not you have Autism. Was I referring to you when I was making my posts? No. Damn kid, please learn to read. I never mentioned you at all (except for quoting one of your opinions) in my posts. I merely respond with logical argumentation as well as theoretical argumentation (Theoretical is actually included in logical, but I have a feeling you wouldn't know that).

I don't need an apology or anything. All I'm saying is, stop blatantly attacking me. This is now the fifth time you've attacked me based off of YOUR PERSONAL OPINION. I mean no offense, but in a larger scheme of things your opinion is worthless, as well as mine. My opinion and yours... they're just two out of a few hundred people who are active on our server? This is why I used argumentation based off of logic. If I say it's my opinion, I'll say "In my opinion." However, if I said that you wouldn't have been so insulting. By the way, notice you looked on google for Autism (obviously if you'd quote such). Don't listen to the internet, considering most of it is full of lies. Don't try to correct people who have evidence. Try actually reading the entirety of my posts rather than small portions of it. Do all that, and you might learn something.

If you find any of this insulting or offensive, I don't apologize. Go ahead and report me if you feel the need. I haven't done anything wrong, I am merely expressing my wish to have you stop attacking me. I used things you've said already in this case towards you, and I've worded everything to be less offensive than most would word things.

Look at the time stamp on the message. It was sent BEFORE this new topic was made. LOL!!!!
ikailaz wrote:
Dont get me wrong with the line im about to say .... but yeah .... : somethimes i love my autism it gives me a whole diffrent point of view then the normal average ppl See something ( NOT A LIE )

No offense, but i highly doubt your autistic
schaefer1231 (The Troll) wrote:
First this is my first hot topic

Second sawine i really just stop caring. At first you were mysterious to me and sound really cool right now im not going to say what i have to say incase of a ban for a supposed harassment. So thats why im just going to back out of this conversation as it was to the original posters. Plus you don't need to adapt a push on the back in the right direction goes along way.

... Nothing in what I stated was to be seen as a personal attack against you... I really don't understand what in my post makes me sound "not cool". Anyway...

I added the following to my to do list:

- Add ban appeal mention in rules page

- Add pop up alert on creation of a new thread in the ban appeal section.

- Add link under More in the main menu to the ban appeal section.

ICWZL.gif