Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Mcmmo
Started by [E] Sayomie

There is a poll McMmo and Wether you want it or not. Please make sure to vote and leave feedback in this thread if you want as well. Remember if you don't vote then you don't get a say in if we implement if or not.

The poll is located on the home page right had side. Just scroll down till yah see it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
i think its a nice idea but the whole time thingy with *READY YOUR FISTS* is only spam, and leveling up needs the whole time the same exp, maybe the ammount needed to level up should rise with every level.
If we implement the plugin we plan to make it require a lot more exp to level. We could also look into removing the "Ready your fists" spam as well
The number of yes answers on the poll is disappointing...
I'm on Maybe. I love the free glowy and the Herbalism Skill, but Minecraft's appeal is in the sandbox, not the rpg. Either decision, with or without this plugin i'd be fine with.
the mcmmo needs some reorganizing in some skills yes, the miner skill should be edited cause we cant use tnt.. Also i agree with the spam, that was annoying. Overall i think its ok to see it back.
I think that mcmmo will rebalance change the game and economy. The way i see it, overall it turns the world easier. It generates more stuff and some skills (like repair) will create less demand for rare gear.

It also makes specialized players (i think it is even possible to implement classes with mcmmo help) and may create unfair advantages to certain ones.

So my first opinion was no. i believe minetown is good the way it is. There are more than enough materials around the way it is. And players are already quite specialized, and having fun. Also it's economy is already messed up (seems to be the general opinion from what i gather).

However since it is mostly a balance thing, in the end a mcmmo world can work well. I can live in booth worlds and i do believe that the staff will do a good job balancing it out if it is implemented. (For instance with actual exp gathering nerfed a repair skill would be an awesome deal!).

So i vote maybe.
I know this will be implemented anyways so i want to say this:

I think people on the server should have to earn the right to vote by being a good member of the community and active, and obviosly not dumb.

The reason for this is because a lot of people voting on this dont understand what this plugin will do, nor understand minecraft isnt supposed to be a grind fest. There voting yes because they are like 'AMG PERKS AND LEVELS AND I HAS MOAR POINTSH THAN U'

Im disspointed...
I cant see this doing ANYTHING to rebalance the economy. If materials are made easier to collect than they already are (they arent hard to get now, people are just lazy) the market will become flooded and a lot of things will become nearly worthless.
"The way i see it, overall it turns the world easier."

In my mind that's the greatest reason to not use this plugin. Let's face it, Minetown is already pretty easy. I don't think there's anything you can't simply acquire from another player either through purchase or their good will.

I could never break another block again and still acquire everything I need to build anything.

I think the temptation is to try and 'level the playing field' by making things easier for everybody. In reality it's another large plugin to confuse new players and cause headaches for the devs when something goes wrong.

I'm against it, and have voted as such.